• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Mortal Kombat Thread

Bends him like a pretzel, then bends his organs like a pretzel. These MK characters really want to ensure there opponents are killed don't they?

Last edited:
I KNEW BLANCHE WAS GONNA BE AN ACHIEVEMENT.

Also Erron yesss.

Last edited:
Fucking Baraka... my man!

Edited to add spoiler tags just in case... though the damage may have already been done for those that care.

Last edited:
I caved and looked at the achievements.
And the pictures
Is that really my boy Baraka back, or just a generic Tarkatan!? I hope so, because I honestly was expecting Baraka to get cut hardcore

Shoutouts to the achievement for teabagging during FINISH HIM/HER moments using Johnny on the picture

I'm more interested in that Krypt monster, I wonder if it'll be static or if it'll move.

Pretty sure that isn't Baraka. Looks like Tarkatan fodder used for a Tower minigame.

Also dat Cassie selfie.

I preordered it for no other reason than to support PC fighters... the side affect in my experience is that it is going to suck.

So sorry guys.

I preordered it for no other reason than to support PC fighters... the side affect in my experience is that it is going to suck.

So sorry guys.

I did that once with MK9... couldn't play properly until year and a half later on a new computer because of shitty optimisation. Not doing that again. :P

I'm interested, but I'll wait and see how MKX works in that regard first.

I'm gonna be preordering the PS4 version with Bloodborne next week.

I don't know what group I'm gonna be a part of anymore.
Ever since Johnny Cage was shown in Special Forces I'm so conflicted.

We're getting a new -ality tomorrow now as well. Huh.

Might just be Faction Kills, but who knows. I'd like to see an entirely new -ality.

Dance-ality. Where you dance your opponent to death.

Ayy we out there
I use regular console controllers, but it's great to see NRS taking an initiative

I was wondering when they were gonna announce :)

Pretty cool, right? Now I can actually play this game for real. Or real-ish, maybe.

I was wondering when they were gonna announce :)

Pretty cool, right? Now I can actually play this game for real. Or real-ish, maybe.
I was wondering when you were gonna come around considering how wholesome and family friendly this franchise is.

I thought MK9 was the new gold standard of fighting game story modes, so I'll play any new NR fighter for that reason alone. I didn't much care for the game play, but every new version is another chance to impress.

Reactions: Spencer
Anyone have an archive of the stream? I wasn't home to watch it.

@Night Phyre

Agree 100%. I'm hoping to really enjoy this, but I'm not sure how I feel about the block button yet. In either case, I expect the story to be dope.

Great stream! The game looks so fast, I love it!

Nice to see someone taking the initiative after Lab 0 offers the driver for free.

I have like 3 mains for this game:

Ermac, Kenshi, and Erron Black.

also, Takeda.