• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The "Negus Eyoel Tries to Shake off the Rust" Kumite

If you're still taking people, I'm down. I should be home from class right at 3:45 so this is perfect~

(You can have me go first and use me as a warm up if you want, I think so far i'm probably the least experienced person there)

Last edited:
Reactions: mcpeanuts
I can do it but you may not want that.
i'll add you if you're not on your office internet at the time.

so this is kinda happening today. can i get a confirmation that everyone will be able to play today after all? and if there's a problem with scheduling tell me so we can delay you or push you up to the front. like i know TJ can't play until 7 his time so he'll probably be towards the end. sage will also be towards the end in the event that he gets home before i'm done. @Elda Taluda @severine @Skullgirlsfanboy @Hirokuni @cloudKing211 @Dolfinh @Swiftfox-Dash @Mike_Z

Reactions: GrunkleBarlowe
I'll be able to play, no problems in the foreseeable future.

Reactions: Negus Eyoel
Im good to go, but hopefully the order is the list. I have to drive my grandmothers stay at home aid home, should be back no later than 4:30 ish

Im good to go, but hopefully the order is the list. I have to drive my grandmothers stay at home aid home, should be back no later than 4:30 ish
well that really wasn't going to be a set order but i'll make sure there's a few people ahead of you before you go up. i kinda don't want to throw all the good players in the beginning of the kumite if i can help it

If you need filler I can play.

Reactions: Negus Eyoel
I wanna go early so I can get it out of the way. Like a bandaid, one motion, right off.

I wanna go early so I can get it out of the way. Like a bandaid, one motion, right off.
i was actually thinking of putting you first anyways so you could play first then chill for the rest of the stream if that's what you wanted, and it seems like you did anyways. i was going to do something like this for the list
  1. Mcpeanuts
  2. skullgirlsfanboy (is this guy going to even show up??? i could put stuff in here instead if i need to)
  3. hirokuni
  4. dolfinh
  5. cloudking
  6. mike z
  7. severine
  8. elda taluda
  9. tj
  10. whoever else wants to fight me if we still have the time to do it. probably not too many people even if i'm down for it though.
well that's the idea of what i wanted to do and we could adjust as needed.

Yeah this is 100% impossible for me today, Sorry.
oh well things happen. it's all good

i was actually thinking of putting you first anyways so you could play first then chill for the rest of the stream if that's what you wanted, and it seems like you did anyways.
Sounds good.

skullgirlsfanboy (is this guy going to even show up??? i could put stuff in here instead if i need to)
He definitely won't.

Oh this is happening today? I'm already home so I can do stuffs

who gets called into work at 6:51pm looool

Oh I saw the videos and to answer your question negus fiber + beat extend assist doesn't make fiber safe on block on the ground nor in the air either but it's much harder to punish (which is why I should add copter strictly for the ground) it can be safe with M beat extend but it doesn't have the good hitbox L extend has. It's around to make fiber convertible from any hit because of the sound stun and the vacuum-y thing it has

I'm not sure how minus it is but jabs always seem to counter hit me out of recovery