• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

You can add me too: Kit Ba11ard. Leme if you do though =p

Okay I will be doing that as well then and @SanoBaron I am not sure what your title is on there so I don't how to add you on specifically.

Okay that leads to something that has just stumped, how do I go about doing this?

Click down here.
upload_2015-5-18_21-20-43.png

I have been attempting to add you but it does not seem to register you for some reason.
Kit Ba(one one)ard?

edit: Also what's your summoner name? I do know they recently changed how invites work for new accounts (due to a bot spam off last month), so might be easier to add going the other way around.

Okay I will be doing that as well then and @SanoBaron I am not sure what your title is on there so I don't how to add you on specifically.

Okay that leads to something that has just stumped, how do I go about doing this?
"RedRummage" my friend.

The ult largely feels unchanged honestly. The Early game though, that'll be a huge problem. Thing is though, She's BUFFED in Q after her level 16...

The ult largely feels unchanged honestly. The Early game though, that'll be a huge problem. Thing is though, She's BUFFED in Q after her level 16...
My friend, who I lane with (and is basically the best Jinx I've ever played with I love him omg) used to get easy double kills early because of the scaling on Jinx's Ult. Now when the enemy is low health, the rocket doesn't help. At all. The nerf hurt so bad.. :c

@Cybermanworf doesn't even wanna play with me.. S-Senpai pls.. ;3;
Did you want to play a game with me, sorry I might have missed that sorry about that.

Okay since I seem to not be able to get the friend request thing working at my end
For @SanoBaron, @Kit Ballard and @Rynozilla the best way to go at the moment seems to be you guys trying to find me at the moment since it is still not working.

So in that case my Summoner name on LOL is CyberRiderZX.

Did you want to play a game with me, sorry I might have missed that sorry about that.

Okay since I seem to not be able to get the friend request thing working at my end
For @SanoBaron, @Kit Ballard and @Rynozilla the best way to go at the moment seems to be you guys trying to find me at the moment since it is still not working.

So in that case my Summoner name on LOL is CyberRiderZX.
Oh wtf o.o says the same about you.

..... fuck didn't even think of that!

Okay so it seems to problem has to do with regions and such, so does would changing regions and such fix the problems even if they are not the regions we are in?

Well I hope that would work, if we do that do we need to change them back to the ones we had afterward or do we keep them like that?

Okay so it seems to problem has to do with regions and such, so does would changing regions and such fix the problems even if they are not the regions we are in?

Well I hope that would work, if we do that do we need to change them back to the ones we had afterward or do we keep them like that?
Putting your account onto another server costs Riot Points (actual money), and then it costs the same amount to transfer your account back to your original region. It'd be WAY easier to just make a new account that server.

4 Champs I need to round out my collection of every champ, and two skins I want (Dragon Slayer Braum, Panda Annie)
I need to add Panda Annie to my collection. Getting every Annie skin won't be easy.... Then there's still the new Lux skin... And an Akali skin..... AGH I NEED SO MANY SKINS FUIROOQBGB ;W; (That Rengar skin's nice too... ;3;)

Irelia_Splash_5.jpg

ORDER OF THE LOTUS IRELIA (Omg it's her reflection guise.)
LeeSin_Splash_10.jpg

KNOCKOUT LEE SIN (MFW Gragas and Graves in the back. Oh yeah. Fortune too.)
Tryndamere_Splash_7.jpg

NIGHTMARE TRYNDAMERE
(Hello, Pyramid bag head)

Last edited:
Reactions: MarioToast
you also forgot Mafia Fortune and I think LeBlanc in the Lee Sin one as well.

So mystery chests are a thing now (not going away), so I gifted one to my BF. You can also buy one for yourself for a limited time so I did so. My BF got Legacy Skin Muse Sona, and I got Zombie Ryze...

I got rageborn Mundo.
saving whats left of my RP for scorched earth renekton.

[[[[[Super shameless plug]]]]]
My birthday's exactly week from now ;3;
You're going to have to wait about 15 days till I can even think of gifting =p That's when my next RP drop comes in.

You're going to have to wait about 15 days till I can even think of gifting =p That's when my next RP drop comes in.
I may be shameless, but I'm not greedy. I'll wait as long as required for anyone to get my anything... The fact they're considering it is sweet >w<