• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

image%2B%25284%2529.png

THESE THINGS ARE NOW OUT :D
ezreal.jpg

ACE OF SPADES EZREAL
morde.jpg

adfsdf.jpg

KING OF CLUBS MORDEKAISER
shaco.jpg

shacoboxes.jpg

shacobox2.jpg

shaccc3.jpg

WILD CARD SHACO
syndra.jpg

231231312312.jpg
QUEEN OF DIAMONDS SYNDRA

Meh..

Also, I'm now on a 12 win streak in ranked..
Meanwhile, I don't dare going on PvP at all. ;w;

You'll get better. And I'll be there with you, too! :3
;w; Thank you.

Join my facebook group D= It's great for swapping tech ideas and getting new friends outside here. (though not many is in it yet... so.... share D=)

Join my facebook group D= It's great for swapping tech ideas and getting new friends outside here. (though not many is in it yet... so.... share D=)
...it's probably not a good sign that I don't even know what tech ideas are... X3

Literally need the new Shaco skin asap.

Also, sent out three mystery gifts to random friends. One person got DJ Sona, another one got Snowday Singed, and the last one got Arclight Vayne.

Also, my recent game from today. My friend screen capped it.

mZ7LKuY-Xt3e7DSEi9v3Zl8KIkmR4a8zE5FTM6TJ5lk.png

I think it's 1462 or 1490 RP total.

... I'm now 14 ranked wins in a row...
annoyedh.png
Life saving Morg is too op.. I saved so many lives in my last match.

Did you want to play a game with me, sorry I might have missed that sorry about that.

Okay since I seem to not be able to get the friend request thing working at my end
For @SanoBaron, @Kit Ballard and @Rynozilla the best way to go at the moment seems to be you guys trying to find me at the moment since it is still not working.

So in that case my Summoner name on LOL is CyberRiderZX.
Mind if I add you too?

I got a question, does anyone here ever play music when they play League?
cuz lemme tell ya, my go to song for League background music

Last edited:
okay, another question. whenever I play as Aatrox, and I use my W, then attavck tower with the life steal strike, I feel he is attacking faster.

can anyone confirm if I'm right or just slightly crazy? I really feel using the lifesteal attack is helping me take down towers.

okay, another question. whenever I play as Aatrox, and I use my W, then attavck tower with the life steal strike, I feel he is attacking faster.

can anyone confirm if I'm right or just slightly crazy? I really feel using the lifesteal attack is helping me take down towers.
His attack speed raises more and more, the more blood he has in his Blood Well. Switching to Blood Thirst itself does NOT raise AS in any way. :o

no, I mean when you have it in the non active state. he builds up two normal attacks, but on the third (which has an indicator showing you have life steal) he stabs forward, and he'll continue stabbing forward until he hits an enemy, and he'll stab forward on structures. he seems to attack faster with that.