• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

I try to call it as soon as I'm in.
But I'll play any role but ADC.
I can't handle it.

Last edited:
A pair of golden wings speed her through the air as she slings bolts of light from a heavenly crossbow, smiting the fools who question her supremacy. True warriors dream of testing their skills against her divine power. The lucky ones wake up before they do.
image.png

Humble your foes with Arclight Vayne, available now in the League of Legends store for 975 RP.
Vayne_Splash_6.jpg

To view the full article, here's the link: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/04/arclight-vayne-now-available.html

Your avatar looks like he's about to shoot someone that did stay silent.
I'll just say that top lane didn't get any ganks during the laning phase.

Risen Fiddlesticks Splash Art
FiddleSticks_Splash_8.jpg

Forsaken Jayce Splash Art

Jayce_Splash_3.jpg

Master Arcanist Ziggs Splash Art

Ziggs_Splash_5.jpg

Blood Moon Zilean Splash Art
Zilean_Splash_5.jpg

The OG of dunking himself.

No, it's just that Lucian doesn't understand the damage Veigar's q can do when farmed.

It's like walking up to a Nasus with 200 health and expecting him to retreat when he can just walk up and one shot you with a farmed q.

I do stupid things sometimes. Here is a stupid thing.

Braum_0.jpg

Hello Champions. Look at your support, now back to me, now back at your support, now back to me. Sadly, your support isn't me, but if they stopped using lady scented body wash and switched to Urf Spice, they could smell like they're me.

No, it's just that Lucian doesn't understand the damage Veigar's q can do when farmed.

It's like walking up to a Nasus with 200 health and expecting him to retreat when he can just walk up and one shot you with a farmed q.
Actually I was pretty underfarmed, even at that point as Kas was putting a ton of pressure on both me and Zyra.Even if I went ADC, I wouldn't of gotten as much farm... But still, he shoulda not given chase XD

Actually I was pretty underfarmed, even at that point as Kas was putting a ton of pressure on both me and Zyra.Even if I went ADC, I wouldn't of gotten as much farm... But still, he shoulda not given chase XD
I'm maining a mage right now. And not a support one... Gonna try my hardest to become a good Ahri >:O

While Ahri's a good pick, due to her snowbally nature, she's got quite the curve (no pun) in her skill. One thing you should know is her Q, on it's way back, will do True damage. Also her Ult is just a glorified dash (that does damage if hit, but pointless) so use it's 3 stage dash to get in on people or get out.

Kalistal all attackspeed and crit. You go for attack speed first due to wanting to use her AA dancing. It'll piss many people off and she can gain ground very quickly if you got a fast attack speed and great timing on Kalista's attack pattern

Reactions: musica
Kalistal all attackspeed and crit. You go for attack speed first due to wanting to use her AA dancing. It'll piss many people off and she can gain ground very quickly if you got a fast attack speed and great timing on Kalista's attack pattern
Well the standard built as far as I am aware is BT into Runaans. From what I have gathered it might not be the best idea since there is the Tank Meta and all, but if the enemy picks lot of squishies it's definitely a very viable built. If they have 2+ tanks I would assume that a built with IE and Statikk is more effective. Statikk over PD solely for the proc of its passive since Kalista moves around way much more than any other ADC in the League. It procs around ever 4th hit which is more than anybody else (most would end up with like every 8-9th hit)

@Kit Ballard I have a question someone I know asked me. How do you record your games? Do you use OBS or something else?

those are pretty nice.
I don't plan on getting any though :<

Seeing Singed in the LCS makes me want to start maining him again. And I need another top laner for ranked since Rumble is starting to get very samey.

Gonna get the Thresh and Singed ones since I main both.

Yo!!!! EXCITED FOR THE ASHE UPDATE! I WAS SEASON 1 ASHE MAIN AND SEEING MY QUEEN BACK IT AGAIN IS BEAUTIFUL <3

What the fuck.
Ashe gets a natural slow now and she gets to make you EVER SLOWER with her W?
The worst, most despair inducing event in the history of mankind.
Welp, I know who I'm going to start maining.

those new skins can step aside for the skin we needed.
dsads.jpg