• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

I picked up PROJECT: Fiora. Might pick up Leona, too. Anyone else got a project skin? We should just all totally get 5 of us togethor and run blind pick and torment everyone :3

I bought Fiora's. Yi and Lucian's were gifted to me for free. In other news...

Championship Kalista Splash Art
Kalista_Splash_2.jpg

hahaha. Right under their tower, eh? XD Nice.

I finally got used to Sivir. think I found me an adc I can actually play! Been playing a bunch of Irelia. It's fun early game cause like Sejuani, my other top main, my W will just destroy the opponent. Given the way I've set my masteries up for general playing, I also get the boost for 40 extra starting gold. So I can run and kill wolves with my w, maybe spend 1 of 2 pots after grabbing a doran's, recall, and ten tp to top while grabbing another pot an a mana pot and still be ahead in exp and then just go crazy on the enemy top unless they're someone like nasus or riven.

Problem is, like with many champs, I play a bit too offensively and tend to get myself killed doing stupid crap.

EDIT: Has anyone else seen this yet? http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/09/98-pbe-update.html

Lamb and Wolf? I mean, it feels reminiscent o the Tahm Kench teasing with the laughing in the river areas, but we already got Soraka and WW. It also kinda feels like an Ionian or Shadow Isles-type rune. I can't quite speculate on it yet, though, I'm not familiar enough with the lore to really say.

Last edited:
hahaha. Right under their tower, eh? XD Nice.

No, this happened at our mid inhibitor. I went in and on a 1 vs 5 and fought them all at full health.

btw, if you wanna know where Yi's Project dance comes from
you're welcome.
I love this group.

are the project icons temporary or are they gonna be in the store for good?

are the project icons temporary or are they gonna be in the store for good?

The project icons aren't limited/legacy, and won't be leaving the store soon. - KateyKhaos

Reactions: SanoBaron
Finally at lvl 25. Team Builder's an interesting mode definitely have to mess around in it for a bit. :D

Reactions: Kit Ballard
omg kindred looks awesome as fuc the wolf and sheep aesthetic
and theyre a jungler damn
good job rito for providing a champion that's just for me

My jungler. MINE! D:

Kindred looks amazing and fun. I can give it that with no doubts at all.

tbh, I can see them being used for something other than jungler.

They seem like they could be a halfway decent mid laner tbh

I really don't like, how from like, 1 ~2 years to now, every champion is released with a lane in mind.

Before, when i started, a champion was released, it was like: hey, he is a very good support, but you can build this to make him a solo laner, or this for x thing...

It really annoys me how centric in a meta they are doing the champs, instead of trying to make things diverse and unique.

tbh, their passive isn't all too different compared to Garen's new villain passive, so I think it's fine. I can see them being a strong ADC with that ult to help in late game.

and yeah Jutsei, jungling is not hard. just clear camps, gank when you know it's good to gank, and just be helpful.
that said, jungling, like support, can turn you into everyone's bottom bitch if your team is crying for you to save them every fucking minute.
to which I say "fuck off, hold your lane."

Jungle has some strong strategical value in the game...

Controlling the buffs and the epic monsters is a thing annoying to do.

My jungle is normally deffensive, because i don't like to take unnecessary risks, but some people win games by doing really good early invades, at least was that way when i used to play.

Jungle, to me, is the hardest and most demanding role in the game, you need runes and very specific masteries to do your job, and even then you're not guaranteed to do good, you also need expert timing to know what camps are up, when to get, and what camps to get.
Not to mention knowing the exact time to gank and what to do.
It's a very stressful job I'm in no way prepared for.

Jungle, to me, is the hardest and most demanding role in the game, you need runes and very specific masteries to do your job, and even then you're not guaranteed to do good, you also need expert timing to know what camps are up, when to get, and what camps to get.
Not to mention knowing the exact time to gank and what to do.
It's a very stressful job I'm in no way prepared for.
not really. the minimap pretty much tells you what camps are up.
the most difficult thing I would say is choosing how you want to use your smite.
because Krugs can benefit you in fights and clears, while birds can help you hinder your enemy's vision on the map.

like, S5 jungle is way more manageable than like, S3 or S4 jungle.
and it's not knowing when yo gank, it's knowing where it's good to gank.
if your bot lane has the enemy under tower, that would be a terrible time to gank, but if you can catch the midlaner because they overextended, then you can gank.
and tbh, runes are only for the champ you're playing. and you can easily have specific masteries for jungling. they're not that hard to put together.

Shadowfire Kindred Skin

Ironside Malphite Skin

Warden Karma Skin

Warden Jax Skin

Marauder Alistar Skin

Marauder Olaf Skin

Last edited:
New skins are atrocious IMO, the first set of warden/marauders were tolerable but these are just forced.

However Kindred has me so hyped, Jungle is one of my main roles and I absolutely am enamored by their aesthetic.

Lamb has a very engrossing voice, I'm interested to find out who she is voiced by

Wolf reminds me of ZWEI from Soul Calibur 5 lol

Lamb's voice sounds like the female voice you hear in DMC4's Never Surrender track.
the one with the lines "those that are damned" and such.

it sounds like Matt Mercer is Wolf.

Latley I've been trying to elimnate most of my salt and learning to expend it in a healthy manner, getting there, just need to stop saying bg in team speak, start saying "lame" for stupid stuff, and replace my salty comments about the other team with much more PG things, like baby

About a 1:03 is a pretty good idea of when to gank XD

edit: Reading 5.18 Patch notes. Veigar and Morg buffs ♥♥♥

Last edited:
Reactions: North888
Marauder Alistar & Olaf Splash Art
Olaf_Splash_5.jpg

Warden Jax & Karma Splash Art

Jax_Splash_12.jpg

Ironside Malphite Splash Art

Malphite_Splash_7.jpg

Played some more League today, three-four games, and I got my first win...nothing.
Turns out my First Win of the Day resets at 1 AM.
...But...I won Yesterday at 9 Pm.
Guess League wants me to take a break.

Played some more League today, three-four games, and I got my first win...nothing.
Turns out my First Win of the Day resets at 1 AM.
...But...I won Yesterday at 9 Pm.
Guess League wants me to take a break.

same thing happened to me I guess something's up with the first win system

I don't remember what time I played my game yesterday but I have a game in match history that says played on 9/15 and my first win doesn't reset until like 4am tomorrow, what gives? It's always been 22hrs between first win bonuses for as long as I can remember, but even if i played my game yesterday at 11:59pm it should be back up by now, not sure what changed

Youtube Description said:
Just got my own PBE account, so why not trying Kindred ?
Tried jungle, tried top, tried adc - everything works!

This should be interesting. *watches*

Unlocked Fiora, liked how she plays, and now I have Raiden Fiora.
Sadly lost the first game with that because fuck Amumu.
I'm also tired of dealing with Aatrox and Vlad top lane.
This free week can't end soon enough.
I'm also tired of Talon

I found Singhed. He's fun. But yeh I'm seeing a ton of Talon and Aatrox everywhere and its getting tiring. Constantly playing against Kalista and Morgana bot lane is also a pain >_>

Honestly haven't seen that many Vlads as I would've thought.