• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

If you're legitimately desperate, salty, or just want to make peoples day's bad, I don't blame you for using Tryndamere.
If you ONLY use him, you're an absolute scumbag.
Don't use him too often.
He's like The One Ring, he corrupts even the most pure hearted players.

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
he's like Teemo.
blow the dust off every now and again to remind people that he's good.
but you're a scumfuck if you main him.

[English Subs] League of Legends Japanese VA Behind the Scenes

Jinx - (Uesaka Sumire)
Ziggs - (Hanae Natsuki)
Yi - (Fujiwara Keiji)
Lulu - (Yuuki Aoi)
Annie - (Kugimiya Rie) <---- Not surprised
Teemo - (Otani Ikue)
Yasuo - (Sugita Tomokazu) <---- Fucking Win
Twisted Fate - (Takehito Koyasu) <---- Fucking Win

I'm switching my voice files to this.​

I'd love Yu Kobayashi to voice Diana.
and just for fun, Natsuki Aikawa as Leona.

Rek'Sai is a ton of fun.

Also, I have begun my dive into the realms of idiocy! WELCOME TO MY STUPID JUNGLE!

Lul. Basically, I've found massive enjoyment in taking characters never playing in the jungle, and finding effective builds to make them competent to an extent and fun. Here's what I've found:

-Orianna Jungle: Build Devourers, Nashor's Tooth, Rabaddon's, Runaan's, Wit's End, and maybe BoRK or Void Staff or Trinity Force or a Sheen item. You'll shred target's magic res with auto attacks and do ridiculous damage over the course of 4 attacks at almost 2.5 attack speed. The biggest problems are duels and ganking. If you can get to your farm, hit level 6, and keep, at minimum, your other lanes from completely failing, you've done well and should do well. Just keep your E attached to yourself as much as possible and throwing your attacks out and immediately shield up again for the sustain.

-Zyra Jungle: Not as effective as someone like Shaco, but if built with mostly damage and a bit or CDR given her passive CDR, she can be a threat. The Turret plants and her long range E root make ganks possible, but she can't duel and her passive on death doesn't do enough mid or late game to make turret dives effective. But when built right she's a ton of fun.

-Miss Fortune Hybrid Jungle: Get stuff like Trinity Force, Hextech Gunblade, a Rabaddons or void staff, and some other damage items for both magic and attack. Since AP makes her ult and bullet rain more powerful at a great rate than her Q, it is worthwhile for the sustain in jungle and ganking via blind firing the E and Ult into groups. A nashor's also works on this build given the damage boosts and her W. It's fun, but not super effective. But I highly suggest trying it sometime.

-Bard Jungle: Build Devours, Luden, and Statick Shiv, since meeps proc ALL 3. Get IE and maybe a sheen item and Phantom Dancer. ADC Bard in the jungle. It's amazing.

-Nami Jungle: Nashor's helps her E, and you want to build CDR and get blue so you can spam Q. Ganking or throwing Ults to help mid lane or bot lane win engages without actually ganking, or throwing waves to heal and damage from a bush and then immediately leaving to go back to farm is a fun experience. It's pretty weak for farming, but you'll want to be doing a lot of fairly early gankingonce you hit lvl 3 actually.

That's my list for junglers that don't play jungle as often, but are super fun. Anyone else have any champs they do this kinda stuff with?

AH! Mag Jinx up on that log in screen looking all bad ass D=

Loving the animation style they put into this. Their flash animators are getting too fucking good.

Slayer Jinx/Slayer Pantheon/Zombie Nunu Splash Art
Nunu_Splash_7.jpg

Victorious Sivir Skin Preview

Last edited:
SKT! SKT! SKT! SKT! SKT! SKT! SKT! SKT! SKT! SKT! SKT! SKT! SKT! SKT! SKT! SKT! SKT! SKT! SKT! SKT! SKT! SKT!

Mysterious new announcer lines

I believe this might be the Poppy rework.​

She sounds so much younger...and a lot less...violent...

Also, I hear Fuka Kazumatsuri from Disgaea so much in her voice...I dunno how to feel about the voice till I see the new model and all that :D

Also, I hear Fuka Kazumatsuri from Disgaea so much in her voice...I dunno how to feel about the voice till I see the new model and all that :D

It's Elspeth who also did the voice for the Tristana rework.

It's Elspeth who also did the voice for the Tristana rework.
She's saving all the non-Lulu yordles and I respect her for that.
(Seriously Poppy has such a low bar they could give her a Machine Gun Hammer that shoots rockets and I'd be fine with that)

So Major changes to the client coming
Some are cool, some are not

Anyway, last night I was playing with my best friend and we happened to get the worst fucking enemy team imaginable. Shit talkers and a loser ass Katarina that stomped us all and prevented me from doing jack shit as Lucian which is like, literally the worst. Two of them were obviously duo queuers and never shut up, so we reported them
I got notified ti was enough to get them reported to the Tribunal.
And that is like the best thing ever.
Lets me know there is justice in the world.

(Insert Skeleton picture here) Waiting on the Harrowing skins

Victorious Sivir Splash Art
Sivir_Splash_8.jpg

I got Silver II the other day. Been on a pretty heavy loss stream in ranked since ;_;

Everyone been saying not to play ranked, but most of my games have been pretty good with nice ppl. The few assholes and trolls are offset by the amount of nice ppl.

Also jungling against an offensive Lee Sin is pure pain, even when I'm usin my best jungles ;_;

I fucking hate aggressive counter jungle everything.

All it does is lead to everyone getting mad at you because you have to keep farming so you don't get blown up if you gank.

Mhmm. And as a jungle main it infuriates me. I jingle pretty passively most of the time, mostly looking to get items before I go in and die anyways. Plus with how strong Lee Sin is early game, I just get shut down eveytime I do anything. Sure Lee galls off pretty hard by mid-late gane, but by then mid and bot are red and top can't do anything.

Especially annoying when they got a Fiora and LeBlanc that talk shit and both get quadras the same game D: