• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

I was wondering when we'd get to the challenger skins.

https://t.co/g32IQkTtFJ
Patch notes for version 5.24 are out...

ahhh crap.. there goes another skin into the vault for me =\

More bug fixes on Azir... lol... Forget being the "Bird Man"... He's the freaking "Bug Man" XD

"DEATH MACHINE FOR LIFE - Hurricane bolts are now mini-rockets while using Fishbones!"
....yyyyeeessss... The Jinx in me is squealing for joy.

Wow that Soraka nerf o.o
"NO MORE SCARRA BUSH - Wards that are targeted within 25 units of the brush will now seek out and plant themselves into the brush instead"
Oh hey, no more missing a bush by a hair XD

Last edited:
I'm really salty right now. So...the First Strike Project Skin effects don't work. This has been a thing for awhile, but it still bugs me. I paid the full price when they were supposed to be discounted to get the effects, not a loading border that makes me look like a jackass. Like...I understand the minions for Snowdown as a yearly event so they come back, but what about the project skin? They had it for a week, A WEEK. Feels...cheap...Wish they'd put that back in.

12376747_10156538479040556_8879412395403511571_n.jpg

seems about right.

double post cause I hate to edit a liked post... if that's bad you can smack my hands. Anyways
upload_2015-12-14_20-35-47.png

That's pretty wood tier mistake... and doing it twice... while getting in Facebook's trending news. I don't think he's coming back on any team after that

edit:
Oh god. Wonder what he can do with the new version o.o

Also, some people start talking D=

Last edited:
Lunar Wraith Morgana Skin

Lunar Wraith Caitlyn Skin

Radiant Wukong Skin

When Bard Pentakills your team, you know you've gone and fucked up. Though, with the new item/mastery rework, I can see this being a thing.

well, he has gotten some buffs, so he doesn't suck as hard.

you still gotta be good with him.
and I still will argue that he's not the best support right now, they had to fucking nerf Soraka because she was too good.

This has been floating around for awhile. We don't know if this will be a skin or a new champ. Some ppl think its for Lunar Revel Cait, to which I say nah. I could see a Kalista Skin maybe, but it looks interesting. The Korean Twitter, or was it facebook? I dun remember. One of those had some lines for each one basically about how the character's trait (Garen's heart and soul for his country, Vi's tough gloves and determination, Sona's music and support powers, and Zed's shadow illusion and evasion) weren't enough to stop this Deadeye, as they each get taken down. It's worded almost like an epitaph for each, however.

I'm betting a new marksman with a focus on debuffs, or maybe a ranged support/fighter with focus on target weakening or something.

It's most likely a new adc champ by the name of "Jhin The Deadeye".

SEASON 2016 Login Theme

Challenger Nidalee Splash Art

fAPrJoD.jpg

Radiant Wukong Splash Art
FiITdPI.jpg

Lunar Wraith Caitlyn and Morgana Splash Art
MyTL8DM.jpg

hopefully he'll be better at launch than the last champ they had an intricate reveal for.
I'm talking about the tooty champ.

also, the Japanese League voices have been released.
Shyvana sounds fucking rad.

:y the fact that Bard has had to constantly get buffs says otherwise.

I love Bard but I fail to see how he's the best support.
like, if you can chat with people, he's great, but for any other time he is really not.

also Vlad's japanese voice is cool.

:y prove me wrong then.

why does the "best support" keep getting buffs all the time yet Soraka had to get nerfs?
seems to me some people just be stretchin'.

Speedwagon is Jayce, Saber is Leona, Caster is Elise, Gilgamesh is Vladimir... I'm gonna keep my settings to Japanese for a good while.

:U someone tell me Shyvana's.
I heard it's Romi Park but I need to be sure.

So has anyone else been constantly laid low by Mystery Gift?
Because this is the 12th time I've been given a 520 skin when a friend has gotten me mystery gift.
I've gotten Mystery Gifts a few times over the year but every time it's either a skin I don't wanna use or a crappy 520 skin.
Which makes me feel shitty because it's always gifts from friends.
This is why Mystery gift sucks ass if you are completionist like me and want ALL the characters

I love how like every other comment on that is about Surgeon Shen's crocs.

"WHAT ARE THOSE?!" beautiful

they're beautiful

also jhin's voice is amazing i love it, totally what I pictured Taliesin would be like, surprisingly lol

YO! STFU THOUGH!
LISTEN TO KINDRED'S JAPANESE VOICE!
IT SOUNDS SO FUCKING GOOD!

LUNAR 2016 Login Theme

Frozen Shen Splash Art
Shen_Splash_1.jpg

Yellow Jacket Shen Splash Art
Shen_Splash_2.jpg

Surgeon Shen Splash Art
Shen_Splash_3.jpg

Blood Moon Shen Splash Art
Shen_Splash_4.jpg

Warlord Shen Splash Art
Shen_Splash_5.jpg

Shen Champion Spotlight

This new team builder is fucking garbage.
I don't wanna play a position I wanna play a goddamn character I enjoy playing.
All I wanted to do was play Jhin, but nope. Banned.
We gotta force shitty ass ranked mechanics on people.

Reactions: dapurplesharpie