• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Overwatch Thread

Not interested in her as a character at all but looking forward to more mechanics.

Wow that’s a... really, really bland design

I know she’s a background character that turned into a playable one but it’s never good when I can immediately tell that’s her existence

Reactions: Stairwayyy
And defense continues to have no new hero added to it's category since release day.

After reading her skills, I may have a new main. I love to be a healer but I've been playing Rein a whole lot lately. Seems like she'd be a fit for my play style.

also dev vid:

Last edited:
Kind of funny now that I think back to a particular character from LEGO Nexo Knights.

latest

As much as I wanted a new Defense Hero, Briggette is amazing and a welcome edition to the cast.

She looks more like an actual Overwatch character than Moira and Doomfist do, and this is coming from a Moira main.

March 6 - April 3rd, free Kerrigan (Human Ghost version) (Widowmaker) will be given away free to everyone who logs in.

edit:
All her stuff's in PTR

Last edited:
[NEW SEASONAL MISSION] Retribution | Overwatch

Time to infiltrate Venice.​

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
I'm so excited.

Blackwatch and Talon's stories are my favorite part of the Overwatch lore.

also Moira is my favorite character and wow they are delivering with this skin.

More and more we see the past be revealed, I'm curious as to what will be the final step for Overwatch's Shutdown.

Along with what will bring all these individuals under the Reformed Overwatch Banner, especially Doomfist the Third.

Been following a YouTube channel and first hearing about this about a week ago had me excited for the event.

UH OH! TIME FOR EVERYONE TO GET UPSET BECAUSE ANOTHER FEMALE VIDEOGAME CHARACTER HAS A GLITCHED BACK!
D4188D12-2B08-4583-8C1B-1F7AE188711E.jpeg

Blizzard makes how much off of lootboxes and still makes bad backs?

Mei is just proof Blizzard has no idea how to actually model a lady that's not skinny and just snaps the model's spine and covers them in heavy clothes to give the illusion they "might" be chubby

Her model and rigging straight up need a complete overhaul, and Blizzard can't complain when they were the cowards who decided to make a chubby girl that wasn't actually chubby :p

Speaking of Mei I just noticed yesterday that she has the most legendary skins now, barely beating out tracer with 11 legendary skins.

Yet they still can't fix her anatomy... lol

Reactions: Dr.Sanity
Overwatch 2 Year Anniversary is almost over and no one brought the 3 week event up?

For shame, especially with all the new gear in it.

Also Nendoroid Sombra is coming.

Mei is just proof Blizzard has no idea how to actually model a lady that's not skinny and just snaps the model's spine and covers them in heavy clothes to give the illusion they "might" be chubby

Her model and rigging straight up need a complete overhaul, and Blizzard can't complain when they were the cowards who decided to make a chubby girl that wasn't actually chubby :p
well, first of all, Mei hasn't really been conceived as chubby. fuller in body yes, but not entirely chubby. secondly, that is an actual problem some character models have with their rigging, it happened in Xenoblade 2 when certain characters were hugging up against walls. it's probably the character model sticking hard against the framing of the character that causes their stomachs to jut forward like that. you can tell Mei's stomach is also much further out closer to where her shirt ends, there's a curve closer to the pants that looks completely unnatural to the character model, almost like a bad Photoshop effect.

she's on the thicker side but that doesnt make her chubby.
anyone can have thunder thighs.

like, even from a concept art standpoint, Mei has never really had that as her intention of design.
qikpUNE.jpg

Reactions: Chaos Master42
Why can't we all just enjoy that she's a good and interesting character design.

Cause people are annoyed at being turned into ice statues and gibbed with headshots for it.

I knew her new ult would be some big shield of some kind, and am glad. She looks like a lot of fun.

Fitzy is playing her like Sombra. Using her teleporter like a translocator.

edit:

Some stuff you can do with the rework. The fucking Rein charge and Dva ult teleporting is sick.

Last edited:
Next Overwatch Hero is Hammond, and unlike people thought, he's a super intelligent Hamster...
IN A DROIDEKA MECH.
THIS IS RAD

Also, unsurprisingly, some people are getting super super buttmad
Like, unironically buttmad.
We have a Robot Monk, a Gorilla Scientist, and Junkrat, but a Genius Hamster is where you draw the line?

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja