• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Overwatch Thread

Sombra is Q's wife, judging by her behavior

Fuckin hell. My summer class decides to have midterms on the same day as launch. Oh well. We got memorial day weekend next week.

Fuckin hell. My summer class decides to have midterms on the same day as launch. Oh well. We got memorial day weekend next week
Thats the spirit tiger! Be like hanzo and strike at the heart of those midterms!

all I know is we need to replace the statue of liberty with overwatch, then our country will be 100% safe :y
13244210_613440475480431_910846013310846725_o.jpg

hmm, they kind of changed some of the dialogue between dubs. In english, when the girl asks of he is one of those heroes, he says "Not anymore", but in the Latinamerican dub, he says "I once was"

I hope we get a moon level based on Winston's city.

yo I liked the thug's glow in the dark skull tattoos. That in my personal opinion is good character design. Shame they didn't go full out with them like having part of the fight scene pitch black and just the glow of the tattoos and 76's visor. That could have been cool.

Probably not the best idea to wear glowing tattoos in a dark alley fight, I suppose.

If you think like the gangbangers though, the glowing tats help for nighttime intimidation of civvies. With 76 though they were a bullseye.

hmm, they kind of changed some of the dialogue between dubs. In english, when the girl asks of he is one of those heroes, he says "Not anymore", but in the Latinamerican dub, he says "I once was"
I think he says that in his original trailer, so they probably swapped out the lines so the second trailer could have a little more oomph with the delivery.
Im the only one who is gonna play this on PS4?
I'm playing it on PS4.

Probably, yeah.
With a game that'll get constantly updated like this, it's wise to have something where it'll happen immediately.
eh, Smite still gets updated a lot, so I can imagine the same treatment for Overwatch.

especially if it keeps earning them money.

I mean, it's not that hard. I feel there's better movement control than what you gets with WASD, but then there's the precision you get from a mouse.

both have their pros and cons.

I build a pc in anticipation for this game, I didnt even do that for skullgirls.

Reactions: Jutsei
well, the only thing even close to high end that SG expects is a somewhat higher dedicated video ram.

I'm just getting it on PS4 because I prefer playing stuff on console, and I want to know that I can play it the moment I boot it up.

So do you guys play on battle net? Cause I can't think of any other way to play overwatch. I need friends if you want to add me on it my ID is Magma442

So do you guys play on battle net? Cause I can't think of any other way to play overwatch. I need friends if you want to add me on it my ID is Magma442
This is a blizzard game with Blizz severs, so battlenet it is.

I think my tag iloli.

I've already linked my PSN to my battle.net account.

it's SanoBaron for Battle.net
I mainly just use it to play Hearthstone.

I haven't used my battle.net account since I stopped playing Diablo II, but I also plan to be playing on PS4...when I have time t get the game. Other priorities financially right now.

Edit: and just found out my old battle.net account was gone. Had to make a new one and don't feel bad about it.

Last edited:
I haven't used my battle.net account since I stopped playing Diablo II, but I also plan to be playing on PS4...when I have time t get the game. Other priorities financially right now.

Edit: and just found out my old battle.net account was gone. Had to make a new one and don't feel bad about it.
Yeah staring with WoW (Circa 2009) You had to get a shiny new Battle.net

yes
why not on pc dude

not many people own gaming PCs?
Blizzard games are "highly optimized", meaning you can run that shit on a toaster.

Foreal like a 4 year old gpu can put overwatch to task, you don't need to run out and get a Fury X or anything, you can build a pc that can run this game on like 350.

If you're playing SG on max settings, you can probably run overwatch.

I use PC for work mostly so i can´t enjoy playing games on PC...lol

Last edited:
Blizzard games are "highly optimized", meaning you can run that shit on a toaster.

Foreal like a 4 year old gpu can put overwatch to task, you don't need to run out and get a Fury X or anything, you can build a pc that can run this game on like 350.

Yeah, I'm gonna say this.
My last computer which lasted six years and ran on a graphics CHIP ran WoW just fine and dandy (Aside from 10-20 fps, STILL WORKABLE) through THREE EXPANSIONS (four if you count Wrath)
It even ran Starcraft 2 fine I just never invested in it enoguh.

Yeah the hacks must have been totally worth the joke. Let's see if someone uses infrared as Sniper.

You say this, yet I can't play fycking world of Warcraft because it boots me out of the login for bot having a good enough graphics card on a toaster. Like, I can't play SG on my laptop or PC because they both dont have enough dedicated video ram. And that's on MINIMAL settings. So yeah. I'm happy with getting the PS4 version because I don't care what system I have my fun on.

I can just barely play hearthstone

Also, there's other reasons people can't play the PC version like, Frasier from FarFronsubtle physically can't play the PC version because he has carpal tunnel.

Last edited: