• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Overwatch Thread

I swear if Hanzo gonna get some overdesigned robot shit I'd prefer to not get a skin

Looking at Soldier 76's legs, suddenly Sombra being able to hack his Sprint makes sense.

Reactions: Stairwayyy
Get them tissues ready, it's not.
It's Fan-art that I've seen on Tumblr.
Welp, time to go cry.

I like the Zarya one i guess?
Unsure how to feel about the other skins, they look weeeird. Like Project Titan concept arts that got reused somehow? idk

I agree that Zarya's is probably the best,but Bastion's got something going that that I really like and somehow reminds me of my childhood

Bastion looks like he might turn into a go kart when he ults.

Bastion looks like he might turn into a go kart when he ults.
If he does, he better fire turtle shells.

I am actually very glad that only 4/11 Legendary skins are duds.
Seriously all of these are fucking good.

Also, if you didn't want Jazz Lucio enough...
HE'S GOT NEW SONGS IN THAT SKIN

Man, Genji's new skin looks great!
IMG_1769.JPG

I'm still downloading the update cause yay stupid internet own! T~T Anyways, I read through the patch notes and I like the new Custom Elimination notes. I'm totally going to put them to work for my Avoid Grandma mode later. Another thing I liked was you can now disable Alt Fire. Now I can goof with other options like Hook Only Roadhog, since you was still able to fire his scrap gun

That Symmetra skin just makes my day more happy.

Some of the dances are just weird.

Dudes, you know with that New Jazzy skin....

Lucio is now Little Band alongside Skullgirl's Big Band!

Dudes, you know with that New Jazzy skin....

Lucio is now Little Band alongside Skullgirl's Big Band!
Now Big Band needs a Lucio-recolor.

Graffiti Tracer is great though.
And cyber Hanzo.
And jazz Lucio
And Sentai Genji
And Mei Bee
And finally, a good skin for the most boring character, Bastion.

yeah, all those (and Symmetra maybe) deserve the "3000" price tag. Many others, specially seeing Zarya's on my own console screen (instead of a photo), is pretty cringe worthy

Usually, I wait until the end of an event to buy stuff. But I really wanted Little Band. Too bad he's a little bugged though, so you don't always hear the new tunes.

There's an irritating number of bugs from this update.. Wtf are they doing in the PTR? Isn't that what it's for, to catch this stuff?

No, it's used to spread word of mouth so non-ptr players will get excited.

I've been waiting for the moon base map. Knew it was coming eventually. Excited to see it.

I don't think he's a gorilla. It's mentioned that he's a 'smaller test subject' so he might be a chimp or a monkey. Or he could just be a really tiny gorilla.

Maybe the new Doomfist is a gorilla?

Maybe he's a new D.Va? Controls a mech?

I certainly hope not, since he's in the vents I imagine he's some kind of survivalist perhaps?
But I'd be fine with a Monkey with a jetpack or some kind of mecha backpack like Gazlowe in Heroes

I do remember reading a bit back about a gnome like char being able to control areas on the map, so never know.

Moon monkey gnome? I like that idea.