• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Palettes of Skullgirls

Why are we doing all these palettes now? I was talking about one after this one btw

I need new Fukua palettes

can i PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

get a......... MEGAMAN ZERO PALETTE?!
or just megaman
PLS
No

I do actually kinda like the original palette too. Wish I could have seen it front and center for a little bit. And to be fair, not many super heroes DON'T dress like morons. Though... I guess Wolverine does have some special issues.
3978571-wolvhair5.jpg
I like the Yellow and Tan version myself >w<
wolverine_brown_tan_033011.jpg

Cerebella joins the 22 club:

jG5tI2b.jpg

Patch Notes 10/21 said:
- Cerebella 22, another IGG backer color! Oh my gosh, who touched Versa? Alright...WHO TOUCHED MY HAT?!

Looks like Heavy from Team Fortress 2

Palette Scoreboard:
Big Band - 22
Cerebella - 22
Double - 20
Eliza - 22
Filia - 22
Fukua - 20
Ms. Fortune - 22
Painwheel - 20
Parasoul - 22
Peacock - 22
Squigly - 22
Valentine - 22

Let's see if Painwheel and Double get a new color next...

The TF2 color palette looks good in SG. And now Real Soviet Damage is even more Real and Soviet!

It's incomplete unless Bella says "Pow ha haaaa" on a successful stagger off of diamond deflecter.
Now that's a good suggestion.

Reactions: lolster2nite
beowulf needs a guybrush threepwood palette. that is all.

Reactions: drewski
Christmas Tree Double should have been saved for the week of Christmas. Or at least December.

Christmas Tree Double should have been saved for the week of Christmas. Or at least December.
There are Christmas decorations up in the mall already, I think now's a more perfect time than ever.

Eh. I think it's unfair to Thanksgiving. And even Haloween!

Look, anything Double-related (even a Christmas palette) falls under the category of "Halloween themed."
Y'know... cause Double is spooky and stuff.

A Leduc palette would look good on Painwheel, if they gave her a brownish-black body suit under a white dress and made her blades look like his spike shoes. Could look great, even though I am not a huge Leduc fan.

Reactions: ink_deer

jG5tI2b.jpg

Palette Scoreboard:
Big Band - 22
Cerebella - 22
Double - 20
Eliza - 22
Filia - 22
Fukua - 20
Ms. Fortune - 22
Painwheel - 20
Parasoul - 22
Peacock - 22
Squigly - 22
Valentine - 22

Meanwhile the 3d poligynal

jG5tI2b.jpg

Palette Scoreboard:
Big Band - 22
Cerebella - 22
Double - 20
Eliza - 22
Filia - 22
Fukua - 20
Ms. Fortune - 22
Painwheel - 20
Parasoul - 22
Peacock - 22
Squigly - 22
Valentine - 22

The little bit of hope I had left in my soul just reignited when I saw that reference.

Damn you for making me hope that the TF2 hats will return someday. DAMN YOU.

Suddenly, Cerebella palette #21.
So, some of you might recognize this one. Some might even lose their shit over it.

fgunu5a.png
Vice-Versa eyes' color should be black...(we are talking about Annie here, right?)

Reactions: lolster2nite
I think they've used the pink of Sagan eye/mouth for Vice's eyes, it's sort of Sagan iconic thing that makes him more than just a stuffed rabbit. To be honest I often forget that Sagan has any eyes in addition to his horrible mouth eye.

I can hear the DDB already approaching at mach 10 speed.
DDB???? :S
I think they've used the pink of Sagan eye/mouth for Vice's eyes, it's sort of Sagan iconic thing that makes him more than just a stuffed rabbit. To be honest I often forget that Sagan has any eyes in addition to his horrible mouth eye.
I think Sagan's eye is yellow not pink:
fkHgPSc.gif
tumblr_n223dm7TAk1sl2fqfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlu9tvCio01rdvohto1_500.png

Last edited:
Double's 22nd color pallete should be Bridget from Guilty Gear. Doubles outside version would be just the Bridget color but the inside-out version would be her bear!

Last edited:
Reactions: Medici Mob Boss