• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Guise I know Japanese, lemme tell you what it says:

"DIDDY EATSU BANANASU AND MAC PUNCHEZUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

That's racist.

because she actually has emotions in place of her penis

And that's sexist.

plus
smash 4 has a more better zelda

I agree.
Best Zelda design plus a colorful art style is very very yes.
Have I mentioned I'm glad they kept the TP Zelda instead of SS Zelda?
Because I'm really glad, I hated SS Zelda's design.

it also helps her stand out among the blondstorm (and whatever WFT is) of the other female characters

I have to agree with Goodbye on the Brawl's grittiness argument. Honestly, I feel there is a lot more detail in Sm4sh's screenshots than Brawl's. Look at the lighting and also look at the softness of the edges of the models. You can see it clearest in Mario's pictures. Sm4sh looks so smooth, the light gives the hair and hat the perfect colours while the softer model makes the nose and ears look amazing. If you look at Brawl's the nose literally looks jagged and the hair doesn't shine like in Sm4sh. I personally think that Sm4sh is MORE DETAILED than Brawl. Simple is better.

And I liked SS Zelda and would have loved to see her as playable, but she has absolutely no reason to as she's basically powerless in SS. So I'm ok with TP Zelda.

And that's sexist.

oh well sorry I didn't know this was the no jokes here club
b49.jpg

045.png

440.png

3d0.jpg

a66.png

045.jpg

212.png

Reactions: SkullMan and Φ
I died at "Bend over" and "C-Casual s**t-tier waggling b-baby!"

I'd say tomorrow will be a veteran reveal, but it won't. Monday is still part of March, so Sakurai will wait till then for maximum trolling effect. Expect a pic of luigi's noise for tomorrow.

Here's the Miiverse.
"Pic of the day. Oh, Uncle Andross. He really isn't very considerate."

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that one of his projectiles is slightly shown on the very left on the screen. The white doesn't add up with the galaxy stage, so...

he's also not invited to reunions anymore
not after the incident of 1949

Andrew Oikonny confirmed playable.

he's also not invited to reunions anymore
not after the incident of 1949

I've worked at a butcher's shop all my life

and I've never seen such raw brutality before

So much blood

I washed myself for days but the stench and sight of me covered in the liquid will never leave

Damn you, Uncle Andross. Damn you.

tumblr_l5oc0iVJHQ1qzj5ggo1_500.png

Wait, UNCLE Andross?

OMG, ANDREW CONFIRMED FOR SMASH!

Of course, on Miiverse people got on that Brawl 1.5 Train.
That's a paddlin'

But either way, wow, glad this Andross trophy is back.
It was awesome.

All-in-all this week was pretty great, two items, and an assist trophy?

They're speeding up with the smaller reveals. I like it. If they keep up the pace, that might mean a sooner release- June or July, maybe even May.

They're speeding up with the smaller reveals. I like it. If they keep up the pace, that might mean a sooner release- June or July, maybe even May.

Naw, the release is December 31, 2014 at 11:59 pm. We all know this.

Sakurai realized that pictures of Luigi's nose aren't that exciting.

so reveal tomorrow right
....right?
I'd be happy to see a new stage. We've already got a new item, we've seen plenty of new characters, let's see a new stage already.

so reveal tomorrow right
....right?

Veteran on Monday. ND with Newcomer on Tuesday.

Sakurai realized that pictures of Luigi's nose aren't that exciting.

For one how dare you.

now I finally can use the ultimate battle music for Dreamland!
4 Jigglypuffs
all explosives and fans
Dreamland
99 stock
RULES OF NATURE!

you mean i could put my own music in smash?
I could finally have the best fire emblem music

Though it should probably be reserved for lady only fights

Actually this is a pretty highly requested feature. Not that Smash doesn't already have insane longevity, but a feature like this would significantly expand Smash 4's life time. Plus we all know Sakurai will miss some absolutely mandatory tracks, and this will make up for it.

While custom soundtracks would be cool, I'm more looking forward to NEW remixes of old songs.

Like can I get a full version of this pls

We're pretty much guaranteed some rendition of Lumiose now that it's a stage.

Full Miiverse post:

"Pic of the day. Here's the Prism Tower stage for the 3DS version! The battle begins on ground level right in front of the tower."
zlCfzRsYC_cAAno1p8

"You'll have to climb the tower by securing footholds like these moving platforms!"

zlCfzRsYDSY9uwVhQZ

"By the time you reach the top, the sun is already setting. The view from up there is quite a treat."

So, slight PokeFloats action as the platforms go higher up the tower?

The last picture confuses me. Can you get onto those platforms at the side? Do you, in moving left to right, go AROUND the tower? If two characters are at opposite ends, where does the camera focus?

I'll play to play it to get it, but it's nice that we can see how it goes now.

I wonder if it's a 2.5 3D kind of map, where it's a set linear path, but it 's not straight. The hilarity of people being smashed and following the path until they loop the stage to be K.O.'d sounds hilarious.