• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/palutena.html

http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/mii_fighter.html

main.png

main.png

Well I've always said, extreme customization is the only way I'll tolerate Miis in Smash Bros. Good to see Sakurai took my advice.
Yes, he listened to you specifically and said "Hmm, this one guy is right! I should make shit super customizable!"

Reactions: Vesha Nya Jezebel
WAIT WHAT?!
THE ADAPTERS ONLY $20!?
WELL, FUCK ME RUNNIN'!
You expected it to be more than 20 bucks?

You expected it to be more than 20 bucks?
I sort of expected $25 actually. And $40 for the controller. This is heavily pleasant news.

I'm pretty disappointed with the character reveals, but at least Sailor Moon looks like she has a unique moveset.

when is Rider Man gonna be revealed? or is he a secret character like he was in the last games?

I still hope Lady GaGa is still in the game too.

I never really wanted Mii's to be playable but the way they've been implemented is interesting and unique, I definitely like the way they emphasize the customization aspect.
All in all I'm pretty meh on their inclusion, I probably won't be playing them but I'll say it makes sense for them to be here.

Palutena looks sick as hell, not looking forward to maining her but I really dig her inclusion.

I hope those NFC figures don't work online or anything, I'm not the biggest fan of them.
It just seems kinda lame to be like, okay I'm done fighting have fun playing against a level 100 computer for a while.
And like, do you keep your current damage when it's KO'd, can I pay 20 bucks for a stock of extra lives?

Reactions: Rellek
And with the Straw Hat...er, hat, that means you can beat him up with Luffy!

MOAR GAMEPLAY

Sonic's colors in Smash 4 are confirmed!
- Regular Blue
- White with White/Silver Shoes and White Gloves
- Light Blue with Crystal Ring from Sonic Adventure and blue shoes
- Purple-blue with purple Crystal Ring an Purple Shoes

As well, Shadow returns as an assist trophy!

Reactions: Hemijack
The announcer's voice sounds pretty low this time around. Or it might just be the sound quality.

The announcer's voice sounds pretty low this time around. Or it might just be the sound quality.

Sounds like the announcer from Melee is back!

MOAR GAMEPLAY

Sonic's colors in Smash 4 are confirmed!
- Regular Blue
- White with White/Silver Shoes and White Gloves
- Light Blue with Crystal Ring from Sonic Adventure and blue shoes
- Purple-blue with purple Crystal Ring an Purple Shoes

As well, Shadow returns as an assist trophy!

YAY! The character intros are back too!

Ooh, the cut to the Results screen is animated like Smash 64!

Can anyone tell what Villager's victory jingle is?

Did we say that Tingle is an assist trophy? Because in the GameExplain video he appears as one.

Wait, Tingle's still an assist?
Dran.
Oh well.
I love the new victory screen though.
Screen KOs everyone has their own animation, and star KOs are still here.
All is right

Oh, anyone catch that you only have a short time to land a KO Punch as Mac before his meter plummets to empty automatically. Balance confirmed. :P

In every video I've seen with the smash ball, the one player with the final smash we want to see misses it T-T