• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Who isn't gonna be watching it live?
I'm hoping HARD there'll be a surprise reveal at the end!
Me :c I gotta work 'til 11. Would someone be willing to text me if there is a character reveal? xD

Oh, anyone catch that you only have a short time to land a KO Punch as Mac before his meter plummets to empty automatically. Balance confirmed. :P
That said, Sonic's Final Smash is still Super Sonic. Balance deconfirmed. :PUN:

PALUTENA!!! And she has that really girly run from her Revolting Dinner shorts. :D

That said, Sonic's Final Smash is still Super Sonic. Balance deconfirmed. :PUN:

Olimar's is too which is weird given that his spaceship is also an item that does the same thing.

MY EYES! (In a good way, c'mon now)

For a second I thought I saw Amy Rose's face instead of the Villager with pink hair.

Golden Hammer confirmed!

The end is nigh, heathens, the pink sweats are his intro! You best kill yourselves now to avoid the death that awaits you!

Dang it, I messed up the line. It's actually "SHOULD YOU WANT TO LIVE, YOU BEST KILL YOURSELF NOW!"

Oh. I was thinking Gilius for some reason...

Wait, seriously?
God damn it.
See, this is exactly what I was afraid of, looks fine to me

Yeah, especially the comments sections on some of the videos of the E3 booths.
I think it's the first time the competitive community has seriously irked me.

remix of the character select theme from 64
tumblr_lvi2y3eb5V1qzjix8.gif

I really hope that makes into the character select menu, it'd be shame if it was limited to just the results screen.

So they showed a gameplay of smash run on Gamexplain. Pretty standard, but it showed an eggman robot and the cuccos in a 16-bit form. Which is interesting, because they're behaving exactly the same as they did in a match I saw them in as their 3D versions.

dammit geoff
Sah-koo-rai
not sak-ur-ai

lolololol you people must already hate this tourney.