• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

I still don't get why people are flipping their shit over Pac-Man. he's a Namco classic. so long as his inclusion to the game doesnt take away my favorite Smash character's I fail to see the problem.

daily-2014-06-11-69.jpg

Oh hai Moltres

That picture still just makes me sad Dillon isn't playable. No I will not get over that. (Unless DDB gets over his lack of Annie in SG)

That picture still just makes me sad Dillon isn't playable. No I will not get over that. (Unless DDB gets over his lack of Annie in SG)

Yeah, I'm disappointed as well, along with Magnus being an AT as well (though three KI reps is a bit much, and Dark Pit being an alt costume is most likely making it three as is)

But hey, on the plus side, Miis. Make your own Dillion.

I think why Pac Man was available was due to there being some staff from Bandai-Namco helping out with the production of the game, so i'm not surprised that a character from that company is a playable character. :V

oh is Magnus confirmed as an AT?
neat

Chuggaconroy tweeted that he saw him, and considering his fanboner for that game, I don't think he'd lie.

Yeah, I'm disappointed as well, along with Magnus being an AT as well (though three KI reps is a bit much, and Dark Pit being an alt costume is most likely making it three as is)

But hey, on the plus side, Miis. Make your own Dillion.

I can't even do that. There's limits to what you can make w/ Miis after all. Especially when it comes to non-human characters.

Shadow Sneak is aimed by Greninja moving his shadow.

You can't tell unless you're looking. That's amazing.

Back