• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

It looks like a miniature propane tank now.
tumblr_mof4wtthyq1r18dt4o1_500.jpg

I don't like the change.
The capsules were iconic. I mean, it's just...
WylCOvZ.png

What I would like is the model on the left with the texture of the right.

Probably.
It's at 11 AM EST, I'll probably still be asleep by the time it's done.
Either that or Windows Update will have gotten me

Heh I wish some old school out of nowhere characters could be added, honestly I would love marina liteyears playable I'd main her and practice all her skills to I got pro ^^;

I wouldn't get hopes up for a new character, however, as a Japanese direct was NOT announced, so it might just be localizations and updates.
At most we'll get a confirmation.

Who knows?
No one can say for sure.
Oh well, once th daily screen shot is up and it has no commentary, then we'll know

How do you SHOW an english voice on a picture?

The Japanese actually have an onomatopoeia for the sound English speaking.

The Japanese actually have an onomatopoeia for the sound English speaking.

So they'd use the Japanese onomatopoeia to show that he can speak English in English by using a Japanese voice...?

Sweet Lord that hurts my head to think about

REGARDLESS NET CONFIRMED VILLAGER'S GRAB

So they'd use the Japanese onomatopoeia to show that he can speak English in English by using a Japanese voice...?

Sweet Lord that hurts my head to think about

REGARDLESS NET CONFIRMED VILLAGER'S GRAB

It is certainly A grab, but confirming it for his standard grab is a long shot. Much like Wario and Yoshi with their eating moves and Bowser with his sideb, we could be seeing a sideb.

Well, there wasn't an announcement for Smash Bros., but there was an interesting announcement for Super Mario 3D World.
Rosalina is going to be a secret playable character with the Mario Galaxy spin jump.

Maybe...?

Well, there wasn't an announcement for Smash Bros., but there was an interesting announcement for Super Mario 3D World.
Rosalina is going to be a secret playable character with the Mario Galaxy spin jump.

Maybe...?

I wouldn't mind rosalina, its like peach with Mario tornado

Maybe...?

I'd prefer Rosalina over Daisy... A lot more to work with I think. Many star/luma based attacks. Basically Annie without the giant sword.

I would not mind Rosalina as a playable character.
She'd definitely represent Super Mario Galaxy MUCH better than slapping some spins and shit onto Mario
Who's already a very good character gameplay wise and at representing his games.

Same can be said for Bowser Jr. He'd represent more recent Mario games (Particularly the boss fights with him) as well as Sunshine pretty well instead of Mario's FLUDD thing

I would not mind Rosalina as a playable character.
She'd definitely represent Super Mario Galaxy MUCH better than slapping some spins and shit onto Mario
Who's already a very good character gameplay wise and at representing his games.

Same can be said for Bowser Jr. He'd represent more recent Mario games (Particularly the boss fights with him) as well as Sunshine pretty well instead of Mario's FLUDD thing

Both of those are absolutely fatastic ideas and should totally be considered to be put in. I've been rooting for Bowser Jr since day one of Smash 4's reveal. He could be hella viable as a character and has plenty of games and attacks to draw inspiration from. Coolest Koopa!
And Rosalina has a lot of potential as well with the lumas and whatnot. Final Smash could be her pulling out a chair and book and a horde of lumas trample everyone onstage to make it to story time.

The problem is now the sheer amount of Mario characters we'd have at that point... That would become an issue... SOOO they should FINALLY give Bowser and Jr. their own category with the bowser symbol rather than the mushroom. That would give us two Bowser characters and 4 Mario characters and an inevitable Yoshi character and everyone can be happy.

People have also said that if they add Kamek, he could be counted as a Yoshi character.

I'm still more surprised the only reference to Luigi's Mansion we've gotten is in a stage. But eh, I like Luigi's moveset as is, so whatever

I'm still more surprised the only reference to Luigi's Mansion we've gotten is in a stage. But eh, I like Luigi's moveset as is, so whatever

Shouldn't have said that... Now his Luigi Tornado's gonna be a fucking vacuum cleaner...

I doubt they'll change that, though.

But yeah, really all for the ideas of new characters representing games more.
Makes altering movesets not a problem and doesn't piss people off.
Except Ganondorf.
Give that motherfucker his sword(s) already

I doubt they'll change that, though.

But yeah, really all for the ideas of new characters representing games more.
Makes altering movesets not a problem and doesn't piss people off.
Except Ganondorf.
Give that motherfucker his sword(s) already
Or just put in Girahim and call it a day.

But they really do need to fix Ganon. They done goofed in brawl. But it makes me curious as to how they'd add a new Zelda character if they didn't want to go over 4 characters per series...

Who else has the dreadful feeling that Dry bones will make an appearance in one form or another?

List of Ganon Solutions:
Use his OoT 3DS Design, Sword. Solved
Use his TP Design, Sword. SOLVED.
Use Ganon from LttP, Trident and Magic. SOLVED.
Use Toon Ganondorf with Dual Swords, SOLVED.

OoT Ganondorf doesn't use swords only magic, his beast form Ganon uses the swords.

I'd love Ghirahim as a playable character he had like the best theme ever he should be in just because of the theme.

Final Smash? Final form Ghirahim INDESTRUCTIBLE BITCHES!

Attacks? Well he can counter and shoot little diamonds and maybe give him those teleports metakinght had?

Mix Ganondorf + Ganon then. Magic PLUS swords!

Also someone's suggestion for Ghirahim's Final Smash was
Him turning into the evil sword and being wielded by Demise

List of Ganon Solutions:
Use his OoT 3DS Design, Sword. Solved
Use his TP Design, Sword. SOLVED.
Use Ganon from LttP, Trident and Magic. SOLVED.
Use Toon Ganondorf with Dual Swords, SOLVED.
They used his TP version in Brawl and we got a sword... as a taunt...

OoT Ganondorf doesn't use swords only magic, his beast form Ganon uses the swords.

I'd love Ghirahim as a playable character he had like the best theme ever he should be in just because of the theme.

Final Smash? Final form Ghirahim INDESTRUCTIBLE BITCHES!

Attacks? Well he can counter and shoot little diamonds and maybe give him those teleports metakinght had?

Ghirahim for SSS tier.

Still though.
Decided to check Smash Boards after a while
Rosalina's getting a lot of support now that she's fighting in 3D world.
The Toad BAckers are reeling in pain and trying to prove that he can still be playable

Yes but a large chunk of it's success is Mario.
I dunno, they're pulling reasons out of their ass like
"Oh it could be Blue Toad from 3D World/New Super Mario Bros"
Or it could be Toad Professor

Back