• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

That.
Was.
A.
Joke.

During the Treehouse at E3 one of the guys made a joke about Sheik's true identity being a spoiler, for some reason everybody's been taking this as proof that she's actually a guy.
I don't keep up with the Smash news, okay?

I don't keep up with the Smash news, okay?

Sorry.
This is like the fourth time someone's brought that conversation up as actual evidence.
I'm slightly irritated.

I never used it as evidence, I was just asking a question because I was confused.

I can't wait to wreck shit with SatsuMii.
GintoMii will destroy her
gintoki.jpg

Miiyer Mike Haggar will decimate all you guys's anime bullshit.
Armed with only a mighty dropkick.

Danica and Rochelle ain't animu uguu

Miiyer Mike Haggar will decimate all you guys's anime bullshit.
Armed with only a mighty dropkick.
then let's make it a battle against the manliest men
5879-Armstrong_16949_20070731225745.png

Mii Armstrong vs Mii Haggar!

Reactions: Covenant
I wish I could upload a picture of my Mii... then you guys will know who the best really is.

then let's make it a battle against the manliest men
5879-Armstrong_16949_20070731225745.png

Mii Armstrong vs Mii Haggar!

Armstrong?

ARMSTRONG?

f6bcFeD.png

NANOMIICHINES, SON

I wish I could upload a picture of my Mii... then you guys will know who the best really is.

248208_147299295343227_4029031_n.jpg

best mii, uncanny resemblance

Reactions: Hemijack
I'm making a Mii of this guy and then you're all gonna die. Horribly.

Just gotta find which Brawler moves rek the hardest.

Rochelle_Rifle.png
She's gonna rekt u up.

I'm honestly surprised nobody said Tina Armstrong yet.

hell, let's bring in the baddest of the most badass Armstrongs!
[insert mii of Oliver Armstron here]
OLIVIER ARMSTRONG!

You can keep your Satsuki, I'll wreck house with my Charles Barkley Brawler Mii

We Super Slam Dunkers now.

I was also gonna have Shaq for some Shaq Fu, but I kinda prefer Charles Barkley.
After all, dude has the Chaos Dunk.

Anyway, my want for Hades has kinda made me wonder.
Anyone thinkk we might get more villains this time around, or you think they'll be a small percentile again?

Bowser and Dedede are literally the only two villains we have right now.

Bowser and Dedede are literally the only two villains we have right now.

I can't see them dropping Ganondorf, let's hope he keeps the fabulous mane HW gave him.

And, oh yeah, there's also that other villain character people've been requesting for a while now.
The one that apparently would be the absolute worst addition ever because of some kind of scaling issue.
If only we had series important villain characters with strong ties to the protagonist and a viable moveset.

Reactions: Rellek and Jutsei
I was also gonna have Shaq for some Shaq Fu, but I kinda prefer Charles Barkley.
After all, dude has the Chaos Dunk.

Anyway, my want for Hades has kinda made me wonder.
Anyone thinkk we might get more villains this time around, or you think they'll be a small percentile again?

The only two villains that have a chance of getting in IMO are Ridley and Ghirahim. So we may end up with no new villains this time around.

You never really know, the workings of Sakura's Mind are an enigma.
We might get a few more villains but I also think it's unlikely we'll get a bunch more beyond a select few.

I think the addition of Stage Bosses has made some playable villains have much less chance.

I mean, yes, playable Ridley would be amazing, but it WOULD be easier to just make him a boss. I want him, but I can understand him just being a hazard. King K Rool as well, or heck, even N from Pokemon is most likely a stage boss on his castle.

I'm personally not too perturbed, cause there aren't too many villains aside from the usuals that I want.

Is Mewtwo considered a villain?

Technically yes. Even in Melee he was in the final event match which was a 3v1 match against all the villains in the game.

He's not actually evil or anything though.

I mean, at the very least Mewtwo is an antagonist.
As in, someone that the protagonist must fight.
The same way that gym leaders are antagonists.

Wolf is pretty likely to come back no matter what everyone else says.
Wario counts and he's certainly in.
Meta knight is definitely in.
Donkey kong is about as much of a villain as dedede is frankly, so if it makes you feel better you can certainly count him in.