• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙ We don't need pitchforks, just lots and lots of poison (ᅌᴗᅌ* )
I'll spare you Beatninja-senpai, i-it's not like I like you or anything!! B-baka! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
But betray me again and you'll end up like Ruin-kun, a broken man (*⁰▿⁰*)

You could never not like me Cawtime-kun-chan-sama-san-butt. I own you like I own ALL OF YOU. AHAHAHAHA. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

I'll spare you Beatninja-senpai, i-it's not like I like you or anything!! B-baka! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
You leave my husband alone.

And now we're on tumblr.
What the hell.

I regret nothing. But yet, we still wait for something actually worth getting hyped for.

the moon

Attachments

• imagesCAANTP0M.jpg
    imagesCAANTP0M.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 289
Reactions: Lavama
You leave my husband alone.

You have two options:

OPTION A
FOX, FINAL DESTINATION, NO ITEMS

OPTION B
Love me instead ・✿ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱✿・゚: ✲:おはよぉ~♬♫♬

Option C.
FITE ME IRL

Option C.
FITE ME IRL
I was hoping you were going to..
love me forever.

Are you breaking up with me? What about Tanner?

Photos or I call bullshit.

I like how one of the most attractive female characters in the game is confirmed to have a pole dance taunt,
and this is the discussion that immediately follows.
You know, it's funny how easily striptease can get passed the ESRB now. Remember how LittleBigPlanet had the stripper Meerkats dancing on poles and the Queen's son was in the middle of a harem? No? Well then :I

So Japan got a demo.

What if they announced a demo for the US at the Treehouse event on Friday, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmMmMmMmM?

Well for you guys who want to see that demo in action, The Pokemon Cartel on Twitch all got their Japanese 3DS and are playing it now.

http://www.twitch.tv/Derpanite Here's one of them.

There's also a rumor going around that a US demo will be released September 19th.

Link confirmed for not garbage tier, praise yeezus.

I wouldn't mind trying that demo out, because then I can see how my 3DS holds up with the screen.
And how the controls are

If they're like they are at Best Buy, you'll feel sups comfortable right away. It's awesome.

Can't wait for this demo (if we do get it)

Yeah, at the Best Buy demo, which was like 20 years ago I'm sure, the only issue I had with the controls was I kept getting shield and grab confused.

Yeah, at the Best Buy demo, which was like 20 years ago I'm sure, the only issue I had with the controls was I kept getting shield and grab confused.

Wasn't it L to Grab, R to Guard? That's my default set up for Classic Controller anyways so I was basically set!

Wasn't it L to Grab, R to Guard? That's my default set up for Classic Controller anyways so I was basically set!

Yeah.
I use the Wiimote+Nunchuk, so it's always been reversed for me.
Well, just the grab in general being on the right while block is left.

Did you honestly expect antyhing les?
SSBM and SSBB had 3 winposes.
I expect it's three again!

After the E3 demos didn't, I was a little worried.

Mega Man has one that looks like his "splash art" from the trailer.

Well. R.O.B part 2 electric boogaloo

Reactions: BeatNinja