• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

>Mother 3 theme

Reactions: Φ
Mega Man tracks:
Cut Man Stage
Mega Man Retro Medley
Mega Man 2 Medley
Air Man Stage
Quick Man Stage
Mega Man 2 Retro Medley
Spark Man Stage
Shadow Man Stage
Mega Man 3 Retro Medley
Mega Man 4-6 Retro Medley

oh sweet baby jesus

F-Zero:
Mute City
Mute City Version 3
Mute City (sounds like the SNES original)
Big Blue
Red Canyon
White Land
Fire Field
Dream Chaser
Devil's Call in Your Heart
Climb Up! And Get the Last Chance
Brain Cleaner
Shotgun Kiss
Planet Colors (GX baby!!)

Gamer Stage Music:
Dragon Battle
Performance
Ruins (Shake It!)
WarioWare, Inc. Medley
Wario Ware Inc.
Ashley's Song
Ashely's Song JP
Gamer

Gaur Plain
Xenoblade Chronicles Medley
Engade the Enemy
Guar Plain (Night)
Time to Fight
An Obstacle in Our Path
Mechanical Rhythm
You Will Know Our Names

Last edited:
Am I the only one that thinks that's just way too much music? Like, I'm going to be going through the my music menu and muting all but 3 of them for each stage anyways. It's not really a game that you focus music on but I guess it is rather easy to simply throw together a bunch of songs because you need to fill up that extra space on the disc somehow.

Cloudtop Cruise? Shadow Man's theme? LET'S FUCKIN' GO.
Cloudtop Cruise definitely deserves a mention. Love that song in-game. Also the Mario Party 9 mini-game music for whatever reason is really cool.

OH MAN I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE, WE GOT MK8'S RAINBOW ROAD THEME TOO.

MK8's soundtrack is too good, glad we're getting the best music tracks from it. It wouldn't really fit well but I only wish Dolphin Shoals got in too. 'Dat sax.

OH MAN I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE, WE GOT MK8'S RAINBOW ROAD THEME TOO.

MK8's soundtrack is too good, glad we're getting the best music tracks from it. It wouldn't really fit well but I only wish Dolphin Shoals got in too. 'Dat sax.
Yeah that wouldn't have fit at all really. I kinda wish they took out the Mario Circuit theme and put in Toad harbour on Wuhu Island. How perfect would that be eh?

Reactions: BeatNinja
That would fit well.

I'm looking forward to the Kid Icarus and Sonic themes chosen. I pray for Planet Wisp's inclusion and motherfuckin' Lightning Battle.

well one of my hopes already got crushed and if Sonic Boom isn't in the game I might as well not even be here

Not gonna lie, there are a couple F-Zero tracks I wanted that didn't make the cut. Namely X's Port Town theme, Rainbow Road X, and ZEN from Aeropolis.

Planet Colors and Climb Up And Get The Last Chance are always good though.

WHAT?! NO FUCKING MONA'S PIZZA?! NO TOMORROW HILL?! Goddamnit Sakurai, why do you always do this to Wario?

Looks like this might be the only Mother stage. Oh well, it's the best Mother Stage

I see no Fourside.

Thunder Cloud Temple is in, which is good enough I suppose...

-No Electrodrome
-No new EarthBound music on Onett except for recycling Magicant's and New Pork City's tracks (The ORIGINAL Onett medley'd in with EB's Winters theme is fuck-yeah, though)
-I was promised Manzai Birds on Gamer

Why must you hurt me in this way Nintendo

-No Electrodrome
-No new EarthBound music on Onett except for recycling Magicant's and New Pork City's tracks (The ORIGINAL Onett medley'd in with EB's Winters theme is fuck-yeah, though)
-I was promised Manzai Birds on Gamer

Why must you hurt me in this way Nintendo

This is the default line up. There's still more.

Oh, these are just defaults? OK then, I thought this was the final song list.

Highly excited for that Luigi's Mansion medley, though.

Nooo Princess Peach's Castle and Rainbow Cruise are for Delfino Plaza so we probably won't get Peach's castle as a retro stage

Not that Mario needs 4 retro stages but couldn't they have given us that instead of the terrible Brawl Mario Circuit stage

I'm not the only one who thought the Mega Man convo got kinda sexual during the all of it, right?

Reactions: Rellek
there's a conversation in KIU between Pit and Viridi that's basically a bunch of dick jokes in rapid fire
this is nothing new, Box

Reactions: Goodbye18000
I'm not the only one who thought the Mega Man convo got kinda sexual during the all of it, right?

Show me your Mega Buster Box-senpai.

Reactions: musica
But Ludd-wig? That's sort of a kooky way to pronounce it.

Reactions: LordTerminal
Viridi: "Hey, is that Link?"
Pit: "I remember him. He's the guy that kicked my ass at E3 earlier this year before you had your introduction Lady Palutena."
Palutena: "Ah, that was a good day for me."

Hate to say it, but I think the tree platform might kill it. Way too easy for someone like Jiggly to stay up there and run away from heavies all day.

Yeah, you can get up in the tree and make a quick escape, but it's only on one side of the field. I think if there were two it would be pretty impossible for some characters to hit more mobile opponents, but there's no where to really go once you jump out of the tree right?

CHOP IT DOWN. CHOP THAT DAMN TREE DOWN.

Don't worry
I know a guy.
20130807012847!Villager.png

Guys, look closer at the song list video. No, closer. Looking close enough yet? The Onett/Winters song is a NEW remix, not a rip. MORE EARTHBOUND MUSIC YAY!
Also here's a video of the song playing on Onett (I realize it's ruined by the match, lol):

Also a few things to note:
-Zero Rhythm Heaven Music. Rhythm Heaven Stage incoming?
-Nintendo Land theme and Takamaru's Castle theme aren't in the default track list. NINTENDO LAND STAGE CONFIRMED WITH TAKAMARU'S NINJA CASTLE TRANSFORMATION
-Wario and Sonic have zero remixes WHAT THE FUCK
-Magicant and Mute City are dead whyyyy
-Who the hell thought it was a good idea to use pokemon route themes over battle themes, WHERES MY COLRESS/E4/IRIS BATTLE?
-Why is Ridley a boss yet no Ridley remix?
-FUCK YES CITY ESCAPE
-Aww yiss Rooftop Run Generations

Duck Hunt stage is neither a walkoff nor just a flat surface

Holy fuck it's legal, I can't believe it. Too bad it looks really jarring with the black background.

Edit: Oh shit
Xenoblade Chronicles Medley:
Cloudtop Cruise:
A little bit of everything:

Edit 2: IS THAT A FUCKING ASIAN DEDEDE THEME

Last edited:
"Plus, you and Ike are too similar. No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?"

*Looks at Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, Toon Link, Lucina, Ganondorf, and Falco*

Then please tell us wtf your take on originality is.