• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

The new age of me not having $10 for the DLC

It's Up! It's Up! The Update and DLC is Up NOW!!!!

It's been up since 1 a.m. Central, go now!

Also Hyrule Castle Omega Mode is small feeling while Peach's Castle Omega feels about as big as FD itself.

That's a shame, I really liked that stage. Oh well, they did a good job on it.

As I said last night to some of my friends, I don't believe him. "Uh, I faked it obviously. I take credit. I'm great."

What'd I tell you?

Can't trust leaks.
Can't trust screenshots.
Can't trust videos.
Bto3OWHCYAAYoLq.jpg

Like I said, I legitimately don't believe he faked it. I think he wants attention. Unless I missed it, which I honestly might have, I didn't see any proof he faked it.

Well for one, the guy who was tagged from the twitter post I linked showed a pic of him making it so
CLOUr7lUEAE-rP5.png

EDIT: Hyrule Castle 64 got a new remixed track as well:

Last edited:
Reactions: BeatNinja
Like I said, I legitimately don't believe he faked it. I think he wants attention. Unless I missed it, which I honestly might have, I didn't see any proof he faked it.

The fact that he had complete screenshots (screenshots of poor quality even) when the leak itself only had camera phone pictures is pretty proof-like.

Wow, it's amazing how Sakurai just DOES NOT give a shit about Samus. I legit think the only buff she's ever gotten that meant something was fixing her god awful up smash. ...Yeah, double checked the wiki, she's never gotten another straight buff.

36 characters had something changed about them this patch. Hell, Mii swordsman got buffs, does Sakurai still think Samus is top tier or something?

Bonus:

Reactions: CountofBleck
Metroid's a pretty niche series, tbh
I can't imagine anyone ever really caring about Samus

Metroid's a pretty niche series, tbh
I can't imagine anyone ever really caring about Samus

Blocked.

Even before the Invitational, all the players there stated Samus was the worst character and none of them picked her. Sakurai and his crew stated they were "Suprised no one picked the best character".

It's also said She's balanced for FFA, but she sucks even in THAT, and her moves do jack shit.

They legit think the Charge Beam makes up the entirety of her character.

Not to mention the only other Metroid character has possibly the worst representation of the whole series, aside from maybe Falcon or Ganondorf.

Peach Castle is the best map soo far. And I thought it would be the worst DLC map.

I really like what chaos that single bumber can make!

<tfw K. Rool no dlc>
FUN FACT: The Mii in the King K. Rool costume is the same Mii who bragged about his GSP in the April 8th, 2014 Direct.

Maby Sakurai added the King K. Rool costume now soo 'hackers' think its the costume when they are searching for possible DLC related stuffs in new updates?

Sakurai doesn't like us when we spoil what will come.

ZeRo pranked called Alpharad on stream and accidentally leaked his phone number, and people are harassing him.

That's quite unfortunate, makes me feel bad.

ZeRo pranked called Alpharad on stream and accidentally leaked his phone number, and people are harassing him.

That's quite unfortunate, makes me feel bad.

If he apologized for doing so it was an accident. If not, it was deliberate, and no streamer or known net personality deserves that.

I've been running into one major annoyance lately in online For Fun Matches. 2-3 of my opponents deciding to not fight and instead teabag, taunt and literally not attack each other. Instead when I do go to fight them it becomes almost a 3-on-1 Match as they focus on me or in the case of a 2-on-1-on-1 the double-team myself or the other one at a time. These matches just feel wrong, against the spirit of Smash bros and fighting games. What's really bad is I am finding them in no lag rooms which makes it worse.

Win or lose I leave those rooms first chance I get for greener pastures. Once or twice I force them out by winning or not falling for their traps and they split before I can but it is not often.

So i've been thinking of new stages they could make
and I remembered the dream
qa9CpUn.jpg

This as a stage
yay or nay

Not gonna lie, that would be pretty cool.

At least it would be a stage that doesn't fucking kill me at every chance it can.

Nay

When's all the stages from Subspace

Edit: I seem to have visibly upset Tech with my nay, so yay.

Ehh,
it'd probably be too similar to Gamer.
Or, uh, Omega Gamer.

Omega Gamer is like the worst Omega

Wait no Bridge of Eldin is worst Omega

I used to think the Coliseum from Melee's opening was a secret stage that I could just never unlock when I first started playing it.

http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-sources-say-shovel-knight-is-coming-to-smash-bros-wii-u3ds/
Shovel Knight could be on his way
it would be the perfect time for revealing him, PAX is tomorrow
not to mention there is this statement from Yacht Club:
Yacht Club Games said:
Also… we’ve heard the cries of bringing more exclusive content to Nintendo platforms. It might not be quite what you expect… but keep an eye out for another MEGATON announcement soon!

Not quite what you expect
Shovel Knight Mii outfit confirmed.

Shovel Knight amiibo news:
CNbRBI-WIAAD37C.jpg:large

Shovel Knight is getting his own amiibo (probably, maybe. It was from Nintendo UK and they deleted it, okay?)

But it's not a Smash amiibo. So... there's that.

That amiibo looks nice. I hope he's not added into Smash, though- there are much better options then him IMO.

Well, it's the fact that, under Sakurai promise, Shovel Knight would have to get ANOTHER amiibo if he were to be included in Smash.

It just seems like it would be a poor choice if he were to be announced for Smash now.

But, then again, Amiibos have been pretty garbage when it comes to good financial choices, so what do I know lol?