• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

After months of no info on DLC characters, the Skullheart Smash Discussion Thread stopped thinking.

Reactions: shoryusatsu999
Nintendo.... It was Halloween... And there were no Mii Costume updates? what are you even doing right now?! IT WAS SUCH AN OPPORTUNE SELLING TIME. WHHHHHYYYYYYYY.

They're waiting to unleash the Christmas pack. Santa Gunners, reindeer Brawlers, Swordfighters wielding turkey basters.

Reactions: TailsWorld1
I'm happy for the negative amount of people on this board excited for the Direct tonight.

I'm not really, that was sarcasm.

the Direct tonight.
Wait, there is going to be a Nintendo Direct tonight? What is it going to cover (I'm not sure if they usually say what it is going to be about)?

Mostly about the games coming out this holiday along with a surprise announcement about a new Pokemon game and an update to Smash Bros.

Reactions: Meow-Professor
Wait, there is going to be a Nintendo Direct tonight? What is it going to cover (I'm not sure if they usually say what it is going to be about)?

All that's been said is that it's not gonna cover the NX or mobile games.

Reactions: Meow-Professor
I expect Splatoon-related news.

with a surprise announcement about a new Pokemon game
Oh man, I hope they're localizing that Pikachu detective game.

I actually forgot that exists, did it ever even come out? And has anyone ever cared?

Mostly about the games coming out this holiday along with a surprise announcement about a new Pokemon game and an update to Smash Bros.
Oh boy, I'm excited for them to announce Hey You Pikachu 2.

Pokemon Snap U or fucking riot

The local Dota 2 asshole of my RP Group is like dead set on the idea that we'll get Wolf with Starfox Zero information today.

Wolfs a possiblity to be in the game but I doubt it would be Nintendo Direct worthy.

Also Shantae for smash please Nintendo.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ DID SOMEONE SAY RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

also it's totes gonna be inklings

HOLY FUG 15 MINUTES GUYS

Can someone tell me what happened?

My internet connection got cloudy.

Reactions: Magma442
No Wonder Red yet. D=

Because Cloud totally represents Final Fantasy on the Nintendo.
Sigh.
Least we got SOME Final Fantasy.
I think it's FFVII's fault for being the most popular FF there is.
We literally could not have any other FF protagonist or people would be like "...Who?"

I should be mad.
I wanna be mad.
I'm not mad.
In fact , I'm still laughing.
Kudos, you magnificent motherfuckers

78528.jpg

I can't believe they'd make a whole trailer for this DLC Shulk skin :0

I heard some jokes about a Final Fantasy trying to get in the Smash Bros. series. Now that Cloud makes his appearance, I thought it was a little funny that it finally happened. I am rather neutral about it.

This seems like an internet prank, like something some guy on deviantart photoshopped next to his OC Sonic and Shrek being in Smash.

I'm not even upset, just kind of dumbfounded.

They actually did it.
Cloud is in Smash.

My early 2000s era self is freaking out right now.

I should be mad.
I wanna be mad.
I'm not mad.
In fact , I'm still laughing.
Kudos, you magnificent motherfuckers
Pretty much my reaction to this.

I'm freaking out...
Why Cloud out of all FF characters?

That's not Daisy.