• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

I seriously hope this is sarchasm
sarchasm

KVF3940645.jpg

Maybe after Smash 4 they'll finally straighten out Bowser's posture in Mario games, he always just hunched over and made generic Godzilla growls, not like Smash where he was large and in charge with that super evil chuckle-
waitaminute
:PUN:

They need to bring back Bowser's Sunshine voice actor.

They need to bring back all the GameCube era voice acting

IT'S SO WEIRD HEARING THEM SPEAK

Is Peach out of breath or what?

EDIT: Once again Daisy is proving how awesome and ignored she is.

so what I got out of this update is

Weegee Zone COULD have become canon, if they had just given it a chance

but alas
You know that It's called Negative Zone and that it actually exists already yes?

They need to bring back all the GameCube era voice acting

IT'S SO WEIRD HEARING THEM SPEAK
What if Daisy is an alt of Peach like Lucina was planned to be for Marth?

I think I got it. I think I know what the secret is that's being revealed at SDCC. No joke here.

The release date for the Wii U version, namely, November 21.

I was looking up some City Trial videos because Smash Run and holy shit

I didn't even realize there was a way to be "good" at Kirby's Air Ride. I always just fucked around in the city and harassed the tree.

When will Sakurai make Air Ride 2? :(

Sakurai should just do smash bros and reboot dead franchises

still waiting on Shin Nazo no Murasame-jou, scryed

GameXplain got to play some more Smash matches at a post-E3 Nintendo event, so expect a whole bunch of Wii U version gameplay from them.

Edit:
THAT BOWSER FIRE BREATH BUFF, WOAH

Last edited:
Reactions: Hemijack
So uh, Super Smash Flash 2's 0.9b update that includes online mode and Isaac is getting released on Thursday...
P-Please don't kill me...
I promise I-I won't mention Smash Flash again! I-I swear!
Noooooooo!!!!
Dead
Real talk though: I quite enjoy the game and am looking forward to that update!

So uh, Super Smash Flash 2's 0.9b update that includes online mode and Isaac is getting released on Thursday...
P-Please don't kill me...
I promise I-I won't mention Smash Flash again! I-I swear!
Noooooooo!!!!
Dead
Real talk though: I quite enjoy the game and am looking forward to that update!
Its ok, were not going to kill you. But Smash Flash one does kinda suck

I thought they said that Isaac wasn't ready for v0.9b?

zlCfzSMmCz0KVzqbOq

"Pic of the day. Here's the Great Fox from Star Fox: Assault. I wonder what missions it will conduct. It'll probably have fighters running around on top of it without the pilot's consent."

FUCK YEAH ASSAULT STAGE but another Star Fox stage on a ship in space whyyyyyyyyyyy?

Last edited:
I thought they said that Isaac wasn't ready for v0.9b?
Oh, my mistake. Just rewatched the gaming direct video thing. That's what I get for basing my information off of random comments on reddit. :C

Aww yeah we finally get a Corneria successor.

IT'S FUCKIN' BEAUTIFUL.

Seriously. HD Corneria feels like an early Christmas present or something. I never realized I could get so hyped over a single stage.

And better yet, it looks absolutely huge, like somewhere in between Melee Corneria and Sector Z size, meaning the issue of Corneria being too small in Brawl will no longer be a problem! Or at least I'm assuming that's the case.

Oh, just occurred to me that, judging from the camera angle, the stage might actually have the ship facing the right side of the screen for once instead of just the left.

As tired as I am of stages themed around the Great Fox, (seriously Sakurai? Is Planet Sauria too much to ask for?) I do have to admit that does look beautiful.

What if it's facing IN THE FOURTH DIMENSION

The SNES Corneria theme, for sure.

Reactions: Goodbye18000
The SNES Corneria theme, for sure.

hot damn I forgot about this

This was my jam as a kid

Couldn't ever get farther than the Astroid Belt, but damn if I played Corneria over and over.

edit:

uhh guys

Bs-kPyPCUAAY8c3.jpg:large
Bs-kPvkCAAAmW55.jpg:large