• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Dedede no

why sakurai why

why do you kill my favorite final smashes

first weegee zone
then this

Dedede no

why sakurai why

why do you kill my favorite final smashes

first weegee zone
then this
Obviously it's because you have poor taste in final smashes. :PUN:

That joke is like 2 years old...

I'm kinda glad they changed it...

That joke's gotta be more than 2 years old, it was back during like
early Brawl wasn't it?
'S like that Tiers R 4 Queers joke, it was funny in 2009, but now I just feel gross thinking about it.

Anyways, we've all lost a Final Smash we loved, I still think Kirby's Cook Ability was more fun and unique than another sword spam attack.
Just up the knockback and give the user some reward when items are turned off.

That joke's gotta be more than 2 years old, it was back during like
early Brawl wasn't it?
'S like that Tiers R 4 Queers joke, it was funny in 2009, but now I just feel gross thinking about it.

Anyways, we've all lost a Final Smash we loved, I still think Kirby's Cook Ability was more fun and unique than another sword spam attack.
Just up the knockback and give the user some reward when items are turned off.
Or how about a Super Nova attack...

You know...

Because That was in Triple Deluxe...

Or how about a Super Nova attack...

You know...

Because That was in Triple Deluxe...

But
I liked
the Cook Pot.
Just give it, like, every buff and cut all the cool down so Kirby can actually get to his items first.

Plus there was a fun exploit, where if Olimar stood at the very edge of the range, he could continuously pluck Pikmin that would get sucked into the pot forever.
*sniff*
I'm gonna miss that attack.

Well, at least Dedede has this:
tumblr_nbtbvrdfLw1qerro9o1_500.jpg

Reactions: Crayolan
Okay I know we're allowed to divulge into spoilers now but I still think I need to put this in a Spoiler box:

Playlist of at least most of the game's music....
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0YN3mEp0MJPH9AsLfRf0LlYkdqB7WprK

..waitaminute....Mario Galaxy and Skyward Sword music are in here? What? Oh please don't tell me both versions use the exact same soundtrack w/ no exclusive titles. Sakurai already cut enough corners as is.

Okay I know we're allowed to divulge into spoilers now but I still think I need to put this in a Spoiler box:

..waitaminute....Mario Galaxy and Skyward Sword music are in here? What? Oh please don't tell me both versions use the exact same soundtrack w/ no exclusive titles. Sakurai already cut enough corners as is.
And only one Metroid song?

So someone noticed something bizarre with the ultimate Master hand battle. At about 2:30 the music suddenly stops, and a series of beeps can be heard in the form of morse code. The code isn't anything spectacular though, it just spells out master core.
I wonder, will the Master Core hold some heavy significance in the Wii U version?

I finally got Project M working last night, and it's funny to see that Super Sonic is just as nerfed in 4 as his is in Project M.

i know this'll look bad, but i'd really like one of those fancy demo codes ;_;

i know this'll look bad, but i'd really like one of those fancy demo codes ;_;
Join the fucking club
We've got t-shirts

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
i can't, im from mexico

Apparently this person doesn't actually have the game and is just searching stuff online. Also, a lot of what he's uploaded is from other games but was used in stuff like the directs (like the Poke Floats theme and the Multi Man Melee theme), I think he's just guessing about a lot of it.

So yeah, I got a demo-code yesterday from someone on another forum (feels kind of weird when you see people go crazy about it now and sell them on eBay) and it's really good! I never played Smash before because I lacked a Nintendo-console, I thought I try it out on the 3DS and see if it works.

And it certainly does! Graphics are pretty impressive for the 3DS, the gameplay is really fluid and fun. I need to train a little bit more though, I haven’t really got the grip on this game yet.

Cant wait to try out some other fighters once the retail version hits stores, Bowser seems pretty cool in this one.

;_;
what hurts the most is that i almost got one, but since i didnt have space in my sd card, i couldnt redeem it

Add the good ol' Duke to the "intrested in smash demo code" list.

ok, apparently i won a code, but its for EU, and i need a NA... anyone here in the same situation but with an NA code?

Good news for you Goldeen fans. Hint, none of you
c6PC0Cu.jpg

No, put Microsoft on Squidward's house, Sony on Patrick's house.

Okay we need a break from all this code talk so here's every Final Smash:

I find it hilarious that mii gunner and mii swordfighter got brand new final smashes but DHD got a reskin of Captain Falcon's.

i didn't know that zero laser and wii fit were unique to gunner and sworder

Reactions: Nap1400
i didn't know that zero laser and wii fit were unique to gunner and sworder

Both their fs's are thinner and faster than the previous two. DHD's is pretty much a reused animation until it gets to the "cutscene" part.

VpDZJof.jpg
yEtmfTF.jpg
:(

There just happens to be a Chorus Men trophy of all things? Suspicious as hell. I think they really were considered early on in development, but got cut likely for the same reason Ice Climbers were cut.

So I ended up NOT getting codes cause my email was turned off. Thank god I have friends.

So yeah

Mega Man is my Mega Main. That's about all I have to say.

Oh, and Link's shield thing where he deflects projectiles SUCKS and I HATE fighting him as Mega Man. It didn't get nerfed like how Sakurai said about adding the "chk" thing to it, it's now SUPER GOOD and SUPER ANNOYING.