• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Not only did we just get our next 2 M-rated characters after Snake,

CERO 15 can go either way (Teen or Mature) when it gets localized. And knowing Nintendo, it will hit a Teen rating even if dialogue, costumes, or mechanics need to be cut to reach it.

one of them is our first M-rated NINTENDO character

See above, but just in case you mean Bayo: Sega owns the franchise IP, Nintendo owns the publishing rights to the second game.

Last edited:
I just went my way to sell old xbox 360 games that i have to get some money, and part of that money was to buy a $10,00 eshop card, so i can be sure that i will buy the bayonetta dlc when it comes out.

Now, i just need to hope, and keep sending my curriculum to companies, to get a job in time to buy the future bayonetta amiibo.

Unless I am mistaken, i'm pretty sure Fates is already rated M, but I will check again
(no worries, I was in fact referring to Corrin)

Unless I am mistaken, i'm pretty sure Fates is already rated M, but I will check again
(no worries, I was in fact referring to Corrin)
They didn't rate it yet, to my knowledge. Chances are it will be rated T, though.

@TheMightyBox and I are playing some dank games with a certain spiky-haired RPG protagonist. Join our room so it isn't awkward. NNID is BeatNinja

Hz9JUa1.png

Reactions: Stairwayyy
I know it's not a completely fair comparison, but Smash 4 now has more characters than MVC2, and this isn't even counting the 30+ model swap costumes (overalls Wario, hoodie Mac, wireframe Mac, hoodie wireframe Mac, Koopalings, Alph, Pikachu, Jiggz, female Robin/Corrin, alternate male Villager, 2 female Villagers, male WFT, first game Bayonetta, AC Cloud, sleeveless AC Cloud, MIIS)

All on a 3DS, even.

Also Sm4sh's roster isn't mostly straight copy-paste jobs from other games.

And Smash has Mega Man.

Unlike a certain versus game.

Ok Guys, here is the thing. A few weeks ago, i got smash 4 (i traded my useless mario kart 8 and nintendoland for it). And i didn't play that much yet
for some reasons i was focusing on another game
But, i did pick up Zero Suit Samus, and i liked her a lot (i was trying to play with her, regular Samus or Zelda, ZSS was the one that felt the best to use), and i thought, hey, she is going to be my main, but from that time, to now, there was this announcement that bayonetta would be in Smash, so of course, i'm going to main Bayonetta.

But here is the thing, this is my first Smash ever, well, not exactly, i played 2 minutes of brawl, and 1 minute of smash 4 on a 3ds before, but this isn't experience, so i barely know how things work or what i should be doing in the game. Like, i know that my objective is to knock people out, and not be knocked out of the arena, and what my buttons do on a very basic level. So i don't know exactly what to do, or where to go, all my time with the game was finishing that weird arcade mode on 2.0 difficulty or something like that.

TL:DR - Does someone know about some material, or guide, or source, that will take me step by step and teach me how to Smash, so i can learn the game before bayonetta comes out, so i can have some fun in For Glory online with her in February?

step one: don't get hit
step two: hit them back
grats, you win at smash

Don't forget about step three it's very crucial.

Step Three: Wombo Combo.

Step four: don't play Palutena
The tears on my controller should give you enough of a hint as to why

Step five: Play Jigglypuff and Down B the whole time

You're ready for EVO for sure, pal.

Thanks @BeatNinja i will watch this series, thanks for sending me the video.

Yeah, and don't play on For Glory too much. It gets to a point where you'll only learn to beat the habits most of the players on there are known for, and you can't get better as a player after that. I have a Skype group filled with tournament-goers and I learn from them.

Step Six: Don't be one of those bitch ass cookie cutter ZSSs everyone hates. Please. Please don't.

Reactions: Marrow
Step 29: Defeat Little Mac players with extra disrespect

Step Q: Eat a Big Mac.

Step 6: Eat the Biggest Mac.

Step Mobius:Fight up tilt spamming Marios who always go for the spike

Step Q: Never appear in another game again
Fixed.

Step Who-The-Hell-Even-Care-Anymore?: Go play a different fighter after you realize you're trash at Smash :3

Step Hydrochloric Acid:But don't because Bayonetta yo

Step cry when your favorite character doesn't get in
PHOENIXXXXXXX