• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

I just want a fly ass king pirate scientist boxer crocodile as a playable character in a party fighting hybrid to represent a series that is not only a very popular one, but a criminally underrepresented one.

Finally.
Another Ridley supporter.

Smash 4 after salt distributions
Shantae and Shovel Knight: Salt storm from Bayo fans
K.Rool: Run off salt from Shantae and Shovel Knight fans
Pretty much everyone else: the left over salt from above, which isn't much as some people foolishly holding out that there will be more.
Ridley: Gave up and left long time ago
Waluigi:

Reactions: TaNooki
I think you forgot about the part where he said "crocodile" and "boxer".

You know who should be in Smash? Bayonetta, oh wait...

There is justice in this world yet.

Also, i don't get why so much salt, bayonetta makes sense, i would be as glad with wonder red, but bayonetta is playable in 4 games (until now), and 3 of them are available to the wii u, and 2 of them are exclusives, she also has a moveset worthy of a competitive game. If you want to complain about someone, complain about Cloud (which i'm not doing btw, i don't care about cloud)

Shantae and Shovel Knight: Salt storm from Bayo fans
why would we be salty when we wanted a cute magic using female?
and we got a cute magic using female.

and it wasn't Wonder Red.

like, there was no salt from Shantae fans.
the salt you mention is made up.
almost as if to cover up where the actual salt is so no one can find it and then realize your true butthurt.

Pretty sure all the salt came from every single individual person who saw the first second of Corrin's trailer and groaned in increasing bursts of disappointment

Also it's kinda funny talking about Shantae because Bayonetta is basically the magic shenanigans part of Shantae and Corrin is the transforming into animals part of Shantae lol

Pretty sure all the salt came from every single individual person who saw the first second of Corrin's trailer and groaned in increasing bursts of disappointment
The second I saw another fire emblem character I was so disappointed that Shrek and Goku sounded like a good idea.

I was mad hype for Corrin because I knew Goku and Shrek were denied, and I can forgive all the not-blood relative incest in the world if it means keeping those 2 out of Smash.

you do understand that they said video game characters only, right
regardless of whatever epic maymays that may have flooded the polls, they said that only video game characters that were realizable would be considered

you do understand that they said video game characters only, right
regardless of whatever epic maymays that may have flooded the polls, they said that only video game characters that were realizable would be considered
I'm referring to from the beginning.

like, the moment anyone mentions Goku being in Smash, they are then flooded with reasons why and how it's dumb to even consider it.

cut the tumor out before it becomes a problem in the first place.

they cut the toomah
by making it so that only realizable video game characters would be eligible

Mac, my most wanted got in.

My two other most wanted, Dillon and Waluigi, both became assist trophies.

My backup, Ridley, was relegated to a stage boss most people dislike.

My alternative backup, K. Rool, was relegated to a Mii costume.

My disappointment was large...

Mac, my most wanted got in.

My two other most wanted, Dillon and Waluigi, both became assist trophies.

My backup, Ridley, was relegated to a stage boss most people dislike.

My alternative backup, K. Rool, was relegated to a Mii costume.

My disappointment was large...

More than half of those things are in the game. Someone seems salty.

tumblr_nzlh30eqFf1s3ewmvo1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nzlh30eqFf1s3ewmvo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nzlh30eqFf1s3ewmvo3_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nzlh30eqFf1s3ewmvo4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nzlh30eqFf1s3ewmvo5_r1_1280.jpg

More than half of those things are in the game. Someone seems salty.

What

What
Please consider the Sora and Isaac fans who got nothing.
BUT FUCK THEM WHERE'S MY PHOENIX
PHOENIX
PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE

Please consider the Sora and Isaac fans who got nothing.
BUT FUCK THEM WHERE'S MY PHOENIX
PHOENIX
PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE

Like, Kingdom Hearts Sora? Hell no. I don't want Sora NEEEEEEAR this game. Because hpthen he won't be in Playstation All Stars 2 which will happen don't patronize me I have my rights

I do feel bad for Isaac fans, they got gipped all the way. Isaac's crushing on the battleship with Andy and Mike Jones.

2 Capcom characters plus no Professor Layton makes me not really care about Wright. Don't get me wrong, I love him, I've played the first game a million times and almost all the others, and maimed him in UMvC3, just I don't feel now is the right time for him.

Reactions: Marrow and Jutsei
You think Sora'd be in Playstation All-Stars?

Dude, CLOUD wasn't even in Playstation All-Stars.

Reactions: TechPowah
Except that Bayonetta can also transform into animals
Wait like full on animals or like demon hair beast animals kinda thing?

I mean Corrin isn't really better but they're at least "the half blood prince" or princess or whatever and it fits with Shantae's half genie aspect and I don't really know where I'm going with this

Wait like full on animals or like demon hair beast animals kinda thing?

I mean Corrin isn't really better but they're at least "the half blood prince" or princess or whatever and it fits with Shantae's half genie aspect and I don't really know where I'm going with this
She can turn into a panther, a crow, a bunch of bats, or a snake. Those are full transformations.

So anybody ready for bad day 1 Corrin and Bayonettas?

So anybody ready for bad day 1 Corrin and Bayonettas?
I don't think it'll be as bad as Cloud since they both actually have good recovery moves and strong counter specials (especially Bayo). I am interested to see how popular these new characters actually are, so bring on the day 1s! >:3

I'm calling it now, Dragon Lunge is getting spammed to hell for at least the first week of Corrin's release.

Side note, the best possible pick for DLC my #1 pick is only in the game as a background element.
new_mona_wallpaper_by_gamer5444-d8eefqg.png

At least you're on the Gamer stage. T-T

I'll be bad day 1 Corrin for sure.I want to take the time to learn Bayo,so I'll be a bad day 3 Bayo.

Hey, guys, I'm going to be taking on challenges in Smash and recording the ensuing chaos! If you have any suggestions for a challenge, please let me know! ^_^
Disappointed with the lack of the DK Rap.

Disappointed with the lack of the DK Rap.
At first, I actually did pick the rap for the stage, but then I realized that I would probably be listening to it for a long time during my attempts at the challenge and I got depressed. I thought, "There just HAS to be some other good DK music out there, right?" I kinda' like Mangrove Cove, but I understand the tradition of the DK rap; for the real deal, I might switch it back and just put on headphones... :p

You ever notice how lousy DK's music selection is in Smash

They've got like 9 remixes of the jungle theme and the worst version of the DK Rap.

It's more like

They actually cut 3/5 of the DK Rap out in Sm4sh.

I actually liked Melee and Brawl's DK Rap more than the original.
But, yeah, Smash 4's is the worst because of how much it cuts out.

And, uh, obligatory mention of how Metroid suffers from the same problem :0

Metroid at least has that sick-ass Norfair mix
it doesn't need anything after that

I WANT
THE PRIME 3 HUNTER THEMES

And also Chozo Ruins from Prime 1 :0