• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Steven Universe Thread! [SPOILERS]

well, steven always said he envied the others for having known rose.

Surprise, turns out no one knew her.

My opinion on this still needs confirmation if Greg knew.

Reactions: Jutsei
well, steven always said he envied the others for having known rose.

Surprise, turns out no one knew her.

My opinion on this still needs confirmation if Greg knew.
I dont like the show but
I am loving the memes of Greg's Magnum Dong shattering Pink Diamond

Reactions: ArgonBern
what the fuck?

there's a reason i just enjoy the show and don't look at memes or the community
that's the reason

bee.png

today on steven universe:
really? they're giving PD the pass that easily?

hrmm.

I'm glad this thread is here to inform me that I'll be able to download new episodes from the Play Store tomorrow, heh.

Pearl refuses to be out gayed. Immediately after seeing Garner she tries to fuse with Rose XD

today on steven universe:
really? they're giving PD the pass that easily?

hrmm.
SU has honestly always had this problem. They keep flip flopping back between “Rose was a super shitty person” and “Rose did nothing wrong UwU”

Like remember when Steven confronts an idea of Rose in the dream room and how she’s basically super manipulative and a coward? Like, two episodes later he goes back to “I love Rose she’s so perfect she could never do something bad like, murdering fascist dictators is bad right?”

Rose isn’t even morally gray she’s just a clearly bad person the writers just don’t know how to write

Reactions: ArgonBern
I do like amethyst just being super angry about it.

For all the attempts at "cleaning up" Rose/PD, she still never even trusted the others who survived the horrific aftermath of the corruption wave.

And I fear the plot will just fix the corrupted gems and "oh oops everything is better now".

Anyway, still waiting on seeing if Greg knew anything.

Oblivious is the word of the day people.Literally everything she does could be ended with "What could possibly go wrong?" followed by a Sienfiled theme cut in. She has no idea what effect she has on other people. even after about 5000 years she didn't truly get what loving humans meant until Greg.Road to Hell is paved with Good intentions, and there hasnt really been anything Rose did that could be straight up consider as bad as the diamonds.

so how about that

Greg didn't even know.

C'mon Greg. Rock 'n roll Stage name is not equal to space royalty going undercover.

Ruby's song was cute though.

Caught up to the two episodes I missed
Both handled very well, loved Amethyst, and I almost cried from Ruby asking Sapphire to marry her, that was literally one of the most wholesome things I've ever seen

You know things are about to go down when they start releasing the bubbled characters...

Tomorrow's episode is two episodes long.
It's being hyped up.
It's simply described as "Steven brings everyone together for a special reunion."

Something's gonna go down and I have a feeling it's not gonna be good.

I also sense another Garnet design update coming our way, at least.

I have a gut feeling Bismuth is gonna get shattered

WELL WASN'T THAT FUN I HAD FUN ITS BEEN REAL SEE YOU GUYS IN 9 MONTHS

fumbles down the stairs

Startoff was sweet and heartwarming and so explicitly gay and I loved every second of it and thennnnnnn

Oh shit the diamonds
Oh shit the cluster
OH SHIT THE CLUSTER FIGHTS THE DIAMONDS
OH SHIT BLUE DIAMOND HAS WEAPONIZED DEPRESSION
OH SHIT LAPIS IS BACK AND CAN BEAT WEAPONIZED DEPRESSION
OH SHIT STEVEN GOT SEMIPOOFED

THAT WAS FUCKING RAD HOLY SHIT
I honestly thought we were gonna see what happens when Steven suffers mortal damage but this was close enough, good enough reason for the Diamonds to stop attacking... also, they're stranded with their hand ships busted.

ALSO. PERIDOT AND LAPIS WERE POOFED
ARE THEY GONNA FINALLY REGENERATE WITH NEW OUTFITS.
ARE WE FINALLY GETTING THE PERIDOT STAR OUTFIT

THAT WAS FUCKING RAD HOLY SHIT
I honestly thought we were gonna see what happens when Steven suffers mortal damage but this was close enough, good enough reason for the Diamonds to stop attacking... also, they're stranded with their hand ships busted.

ALSO. PERIDOT AND LAPIS WERE POOFED
ARE THEY GONNA FINALLY REGENERATE WITH NEW OUTFITS.
ARE WE FINALLY GETTING THE PERIDOT STAR OUTFIT

While I'm expecting new outfits don't get your hopes up seeing as how Lapis and Peridot have each regenerated and come out virtually the same once already. Lapis after she first left the mirror way back when, looked the same just before a Bismuth punched her, and Peridot presumably looked the same out of her armor as she did after Steven freed her. The Homeworld Gems may just not be creative enough to come up with new outfits, or, given how in-the-dark Peridot was about fusion and her own powers, might not even know they can change their default forms.

Just saw the most recent episode...

Yellow and Blue Diamonds have ships that are arms, Pink has a ship made of legs, White has the torso and head... So the Diamonds were meant to form Voltron for some reason...

The story is branching off in a good way, it would be interesting to see what happens when Lars arrives on Earth.

For those that didn't know, most recent episode was uploaded to the CN App BEFORE TV, watch if you can.
It might also be on your cable box if you look On Demand (It'll be free, like most recent episodes)

I guess that newest ep can be best described as:

GROSSLY INCANDESCENT

Well that was a pretty cool finale. What I'm worried about is what's coming next though.

I would greatly prefer just a season-long epilogue of tying up loose ends rather than them trying to start a new plotline, or come up with some even bigger threat. And of course, the potential for more human/Beach City resident episodes is nigh-inexhaustible.

Of course, this is just pointless speculation because we'll all be dead and buried long before the end of the next hiatus.

Apparently a very common theory is that there'll be a time skip.
Hope not.
I mean.

Aren't those kinda common in SU?

CN if you would kindly allow more shows to have movies like this you would make so much more money and fans. Dont do what you did to AT again.

What Im saying is that the SU movie is out and its amazing and i just about cried.

obligatory god dammit PD here. Spinel is such a tragic character, I love her so much and hope for the best for her.