• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
the recent podcast topic of boss height and Plague's new video gave me an idea of a thing that i want to happen:

Dark Souls fighting game made by Arc.

It could be the new Weaponlord.

Reactions: juju_for_president
I just realized that I've started unironically using a lot of dumb words because of Pat.

Like Radical, that's such a dumb 90's surfer bro word and I've been saying it a lot lately.

I just realized that I've started unironically using a lot of dumb words because of Pat.

Like Radical, that's such a dumb 90's surfer bro word and I've been saying it a lot lately.
well, they are in Canada which is stuck in the 90s super hard.

its gonna be a platinum game for number one. I know it.

its gonna be a platinum game for number one. I know it.
It's the "Best of 2013"not their Top 10 lists. It'll be a clip show I'd assume

oh the best of 2013. well, can't wait to see the highlights of last year. ouo

That reminds me. If Bayonetta 2 comes out this year, I wonder if Patt's head will explode from trying to decide between that and Dark Souls 2 for this year's top 10. Regardless if something beats both of them, that's gonna be tough to put one over the other.

oh the best of 2013. well, can't wait to see the highlights of last year. ouo
the 2013 recap is really great

i just caught it

What is everyone's most gut-busting moment of the last year with the SBF? I'd have to say either Shadow crashing not once, but twice, and at the absolutely perfect conceivable moment, or the flashlight shenanigans on Bug Island, or whatever that game was called. I would try to list most memorable moments, but everything is a mixed blur for me. I totally forgot that the Deadly Premonition LP was barely even a year ago.

What is everyone's most gut-busting moment of the last year with the SBF?
I'd say scrublords divekick tourney of champions and its finale with the shame car.

also i gotta get around to making some fan art like that one i saw of Marie as Matt and Peacock as Pat. But who'd be Woolie and Liam? (Eliza & Annie?)

For me, it was the ending of the Sonic Unleashed video. Mat's reaction was so uncharacteristically angry and frustrated, it left me laughing for a good 30 seconds straight.

I'd say scrublords divekick tourney of champions and its finale with the shame car.

also i gotta get around to making some fan art like that one i saw of Marie as Matt and Peacock as Pat. But who'd be Woolie and Liam? (Eliza & Annie?)
Woolie would be one of the trinity, cuz they're probably the biggest pie stealing liars.

and Liam would either be Umbrella or Annie. most likely Umbrella. cuz she too is a princess like Liam.

They all have to be little girls to adhere to the theme I'm going for.

Marie = Matt
Peacock = Pat
Annie = Woolie (Because she's green)
Umbrella = Liam (Because she's a princess)

the recent podcast topic of boss height and Plague's new video gave me an idea of a thing that i want to happen:
Dark Souls fighting game made by Arc.

It could be the new Weaponlord.
Ok I just noticed the publisher is Namco, sooooo . . .

Dark Souls fighting game based on the Soulcalibur engine.

Namco does want to print money, right? Not much would be different except the whole cast would be Nightmare.

:PUN:

Reactions: Denizen
I didn't expect Liam to be a Geewunner at least in the design department (Revealed by the latest episode of Pokemon)

I wonder what game they'll play once they finish Yakuza 4.

Liam is now officially a shit for being a genwhiner.

The most recent Yakuza 4 episode (Part 26) had higher than normal percentage of weird weird WEIRD stuff being said in both the game and in the commentary at the same time.

Reactions: Jutsei
Nicknames for those loyal to the first Pokemon generation.
and also wont accept any other pokemon generation as even being close to better.

especially so when Liam thinks the current pokedex entries arent different across versions of the game. when they are.

Liam said he didn't like RWBY in early the podcasts.

I haven't been listening to the podcasts but I find it hard to believe that Liam could ever lose his coolness.

Well I don't listen to the podcasts.
Still, his coolness is rapidly decreasing.

he does at least say why he doesn't like RWBY that I agree with him over.

he summed the characters up as "very tropey" (which I really have to agree is the same reason I don't like it, among other things) and knowing how the best friends arent that fond of even the "protagnoist is always hungry" tropes, it makes sense why they down like it.

Last edited:
And in the latest Mailbag Liam says he didn't really like RWBY.
Man those cool deductions just keep coming in.
He can offset your cool deductions with respect points from me.

Reactions: SanoBaron
I don't hate him, I just certainly find him less cool after those reveals.

Either way, back on topic
I seriously wonder if they still have a backlog of things to open,.

you'll feel better once rwby part 2: the search for more tropes is released.
lmgfS.png

from the looks of the amount of boxes behind them, yes. they probably have a massive backlog.

Not to mention, where are they filming?
Is that Matt's Apartment, still?
its probably still Woolie's house. considering theres still the picture of Woolie's mom plus the Bionic "wife arm" Commando poster.

from what I saw in the podcast announcement video this week, Matt's new place is pretty sweet.

Belladona's Bitch Fist was the best item on this episode right next to the Reboot trading cards.