• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
I SAW IT. And then there were some Oreos.

matt was a total idiot....

a real oreo fan would have grabbed berry cream oreos.
totally not oreobutthurt or anything

Last edited:
I e-mailed the best friends what breed of dogs they like best. and I told them about my (white) boxer named Dudley.

Reactions: Denizen
I e-mailed the best friends what breed of dogs they like best. and I told them about my (white) boxer named Dudley.
That is the best dog and name combination ever.
Mabh4.gif

Last edited:
today's episode:
the hypest opening of mail on youtube

when they mentioned Virtua Fighter 4 Evo on the podcast, I went

today on the podcast, they were talking about why aren't there fighters on kickstarter
which sounds like skullgirls
and then they mention any sort of kickstarted fighter should just be like marvel without marvel characters
which really sounds like skullgirls

in conclusion: when's skullgirls scrublords?

today on the podcast, they were talking about why aren't there fighters on kickstarter
and then they mention any sort of kickstarted fighter should just be like marvel without marvel characters
which really sounds like skullgirls

There is a fighter coming to kickstarter eventually
Called The Chainsaw Incident.
It's a horror themed Fighter.
Kinda looks like Darkstalkers

I'm sorry to say this but at the moment, I don't think they care much for Skullgirls. When a couple of us met them at Magfest, we invited them to play, giving them a time they said they may be able to stop by and we set up shop. Hell, @Outlaw_Spike saw them playing another game (they were filming the Shaq Fu bit) while they were a few feet away from an SG setup that outlaw had set up, but they didn't play after they were done taping. So for the moment, I'm glad they made the SG videos but not sure if they actually play/enjoy the game.

It looks nothing like Darkstalkers lol I'm tired of hearing that.
It does look good though... And while I'm sure it's plot relevant, I feel like there are TOO MANY chainsaws in the character designs. All of the ones they've shown have at least one somewhere.

It looks nothing like Darkstalkers lol I'm tired of hearing that.
It does look good though... And while I'm sure it's plot relevant, I feel like there are TOO MANY chainsaws in the character designs. All of the ones they've shown have at least one somewhere.
I haven't taken a peak, I've only seen the trailer, but hopefully there won't be too many chainsaws.
I like a horror atmosphere in general

I was talking about in the trailer.
Massacre has a chainsaw on his fist (though chainsaw shoryus are cool) and all of the doll thing's fingers are chainsaws. The Raven thingy also has chainsaw hands. But I think horror is a good genre to base a fighter on, so yeah. Just as long as they're not mostly American Horror icon knockoffs.

Reactions: Jutsei
uuh... didnt Matt say that the skullgirls kickstarter was for a character and not so the game could be made?

Last edited:
on today's very special episode of best friends:
matt doesn't like girls with drill hair and more creepy anime observations

Reactions: juju_for_president
The fact that Liam leads in both "Creepy Anime Bullshit" and "Huntin' & Killin'" really says a lot about his character. Namely that he's a Moe Moe Gangsta, a Weeaboo Badass, the epitome of both creepiness and manliness.
Also, I noticed that Liam finally got his own Super Best Friends Avatar, he's no longer this weirdo.
Saucy_Liam.jpg

Reactions: juju_for_president
still waiting to see it not obscured by a border.

I also await for fanart of Woolie as Sm****man get on it fan art guys.

I've actually watched Two Best Friends for a while, but I just noticed this thread when watching their "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream" play through.

the playthrough is fine I just dont care for the game. I unfortunately wasnt part of the point and click adventure crowd as a kid, so these kinds of games are just "eh" for me.

really hoping they can finish yakuza soon because I refuse to watch it until I play it which means I need ALL of the yakuza games.... Sega, if Persona does well, could you please bring the yakuza stuff to america? please?

I need to get the best friends to play a Street Fighter EX game(preferably 3)
I already know Woolie would be all over it, get this: It has a character that has Boy Shorts, Short hair, AND A BIONIC ARM.

I need to get the best friends to play a Street Fighter EX game(preferably 3)
I already know Woolie would be all over it, get this: It has a character that has Boy Shorts, Short hair, AND A BIONIC ARM.
I would them to play MIRA, but I dont want them making fun of the Decadriver voice that is Mark Okita!

MARK OKITA IS SO HYPE!

on the mailbag today there are epic battles and not knowing how to pronounce names of towns in Massachusetts (which is totally understandable)

also OUTLAW STAR - "It works."

"I already have a baby!" - Pat

"Now you have twins motherfucker!" - Woolie

I can't wait to hear Woolie and the rest's reaction to the latest Smash Bros. reveal, on the next pod cast.

Well woolie's reaction on facebook was something like
"KDFJPOWWEIBFGPOWEIGBEPWOIGHPEFIOJEFPOJI POFJPEWOIFJPEWIFJ"

Reactions: Denizen
Yo make pat playable in smash bros
he'll just throw his collection of babby dolls at people, man... i'm so down

Yo make pat playable in smash bros
he'll just throw his collection of babby dolls at people, man... i'm so down
His Romantic Rubber Fist special would get the game an M rating.

His Romantic Rubber Fist special would get the game an M rating.
naw, just give him the Fist Punch from Soul Calibur 5. just make it out of rubber.

for those of you who don't know that weapon, it's a GIANT FIST ON A STICK. pretty much what Pat wants. just make it out of rubber.

Last edited:
Today Pat made a really good point about how RADICAL it is when game sequels let you face off against previous game player characters and they got all their old moves.

Reactions: Jutsei
Well well well, this is going to be very interesting.
so long as they don't go in cocky with this challenge like ProJared did I am good.