• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
even if it's not that great, it can't be worse than the "we hate kenny and that's the only joke we'll make" playthrough. I mean walking dead season 2 playthrough.

Glad they're playing chtulu, it my fav horror game.

so, any predictions for SHITSTORM fisticuffs 2 spooky fightin' games?

i'm guessing at least a Vampire/Darkstalkers game and maybe some Melty Blood. And perhaps even a second Skullgirls episode because ELIZAAAAAA.

If they revisit Skullgirls, it'll probably be after at least Beowulf and maybe Robo-fortune are out.

so, any predictions for SHITSTORM fisticuffs 2 spooky fightin' games?

i'm guessing at least a Vampire/Darkstalkers game and maybe some Melty Blood. And perhaps even a second Skullgirls episode because ELIZAAAAAA.

What was the name of that indie live action fighting game with LOTS of gore ? That was a little 2 spooky. I don't know if that game is out or not, but that would be a good idea for the Shitstorm.

I'm almost sure that game got cancelled tho ... oh well, maybe it will be out during the Shitstorm 4: The Shitdown.

Friday Night Fisticuffs - Rival Schools United By Fate

One of my all time favorite fighting games.​

That game was so spooky.

Shitstorm 3: Shittribution - Escape From Bug Island (1 of 7)

Reactions: juju_for_president
What was the name of that indie live action fighting game with LOTS of gore ? That was a little 2 spooky. I don't know if that game is out or not, but that would be a good idea for the Shitstorm.

I'm almost sure that game got cancelled tho ... oh well, maybe it will be out during the Shitstorm 4: The Shitdown.
I don't think Death Cargo was even released in a remotely playable state. Heard that the devs were working on a sequel, but I'd take that with 50 salt shakers.

To be honest, though, I have no clue what fighting games would work for a Friday Night Shitsticuffs. I'd say something like the Chainsaw Incident, but I don't think that even made its crowdfunding goal. Darkstalkers would be too comedic to work as a true horror fighting game and I don't know if they've even heard of Melty (or UNIB, for that matter).

So, Woolie and Pat finally beat the main story of DS2. all I gotta say is
Drop your shield Woolie. Perfect.

Last edited:
Fisticuffs is double dragon/rage of the dragons.

So, Woolie and Pat fibally beat the main story of DS2. all I gotta say is
Drop your shield Woolie. Perfect.
i'm looking forward to their dark souls 1 playthrough. i also hope woolie calls pat out on his rose tinted nostalgia glasses (complaining how covenants are broken in dark souls 2 but not mentioning the shitty ones in ds 1 like the grave one, and how the majority of the minor enemies are hallow soliders). the boss i'm most looking forward to them fighting is The 4 kings, woolie being slow and defensive will be so funny in this fight.

I feel like an ultra-creepy dorkazoid for even visiting fanboy thread like this, but what can I say? I have not only been greatly entertained by the Zaibatsu but also got inspied to buy some awesome games I never would have thought of buying bofre their hyping it up. Skullgirls being one of them, soooooo, uuuuuh, hey guys, I really like the bestfriends and I want to see Liamu in a Meido costume.

on today's spookiness:

Amazon Lizard Women! Oh my!

:PUN:

I feel like an ultra-creepy dorkazoid for even visiting fanboy thread like this, but what can I say? I have not only been greatly entertained by the Zaibatsu but also got inspied to buy some awesome games I never would have thought of buying bofre their hyping it up. Skullgirls being one of them, soooooo, uuuuuh, hey guys, I really like the bestfriends and I want to see Liamu in a Meido costume.
Those guys were the reason I bought Bayo 1 (although moreso because of Lumen Fortuna), Revengeance, Okami, Devil May Cry Collection, Devil May Cry 4, The Wonderful 101, KOF XIII, and Divekick.

They are the best Platinum/Clover/Kamiya shills ever. They got me to be a fan super hard.

Reactions: Noogie
Even more than that for me. These guys got me into Japanese games, fighting games, and anime, and are the reason behind so many of my game purchases I can't count them. I wouldn't be here playing Skullgirls if it weren't for them.

Fucking aye. If it wasn't for Woolie's constant..... woolieing.... I would still always cry and shit at fighting games because I didn't like how everybody kept beating the hell out of me in them. Well, I'm still getting beaten all the time, but now it feels like it has to be this way. It's just rules of Nature.

Also, thanks to them I discovered the wonderfully idiosyncratic Twin Peaks ripoffhommage that is deadly premobition. ;D

I want to watch Twin Peaks now, especially with the new season coming

Two Best Friends Play - Alien Isolation

Woolie VS Japan: Book One: Akihabara: They Weren't Ready

Woolie and his girl enjoying their time together.​

Why was he in Japan?
I'm out of the loop when it comes to these guys.

He's on the quest to find Bayonetta 2 ads, but was distracted by Jojo's Adventure styled underwear.

Why was he in Japan?
I'm out of the loop when it comes to these guys.
most likely just vacation, and trying to save Naruto from ending.

he was there for about 2 weeks since he had to skype in for 2 podcasts.
BzJquh-CUAAv_mQ.jpg

Weeabin' in style.

Reactions: Uzumakihero
the finale of bug island. i'll really miss those amazon lizard women.

I imagine Woolie getting fucked up by the yakuza after he finds out about their plans to hide all the bayonetta ads

I imagine Woolie getting fucked up by the yakuza after he finds out about their plans to hide all the bayonetta ads
it was revenge for trolling Pat over Yakuza 5&0's lack of localization.

Reactions: Noogie and Jimbob
Little disappointed, I was actually getting pretty hyped for the ending of Bug Island.

And I was getting hype for call of chutullu.

Best Friends Halloween - Mr. Bones!

Reactions: SanoBaron
19spooky47me

Shitstorm 3: Shittribution - Rule of Rose (Part 1 of 7)

Shitstorm 3: Shittribution - Rule of Rose (Part 1 of 7)

Jesus fucking christ. This actually creeped me out baaaad. >...<

Also, They have to make a full Call of Cthulhu playthrough. They just HAVE TO!

Reactions: Jimbob
Tonight's Fisticuffs