• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
i bet it was woolie's idea
he's ruined christmases before

wow
he doesn't want to put a ring on THAT?

wow
he doesn't want to put a ring on THAT?
well of course.
Pat doesn't want to use any of his inventory against the final boss.
the final boss here being marriage.

Pat probably never even does anything beyond hugs for Paige
there's always that RNG chance for children that'll be an instant kill on Pat

well of course.
Pat doesn't want to use any of his inventory against the final boss.
the final boss here being marriage.
He'll use inventory if he can farm it.

Someone needs to get Pat to Africa for some diamonds.

that newest preview indicates they're going to do some sort of naruto thing

I don't believe it.

:PUJNA::PUN:

Week of woolie is upon us.
tumblr_inline_ni9co2wuMB1r99upu.gif

Last edited:
They're playing Naruto The Broken Bond which is basically this Naruto Part 1 Adventure Game made in America for Xbox 360.
I know jack shit about it but it's probably no Ultimate Ninja Storm

They did a great job photoshopping the garbage in.

A legit good fisticuffs after the Blazblue incident is very welcome

That episode was the best troll of 2015.

Really did save the best for last,they did.

okay, from what I get on their understanding of insta-kills,

they got this game mixed up with Blazblue and that's why they didn't want to get around to playing it.

The game grumps x best friends videos are top notch and really a great laugh. I recommend them

today, the best game for the channel has returned.

from soft should take a break from the souls games after DaS3 and just make a new metal wolf.

Man I expected Pat to be incompetent at strategy games since he's garbage at puzzles, but jesus.

Like in the 2 episodes of X-Com I can point out about 8 goddamn awful decisions.

Maybe he shouldn't talk and let Liam and Woolie hyuk it up so he can focus on using the map's camera.

Man I expected Pat to be incompetent at strategy games since he's garbage at puzzles, but jesus.

Like in the 2 episodes of X-Com I can point out about 8 goddamn awful decisions.

Maybe he shouldn't talk and let Liam and Woolie hyuk it up so he can focus on using the map's camera.
The first episode was already too stressful, it gets worse?
Guess that's another LP to stop watching........

At least The Broken Bond is FINALLY breaking the binds of its filler.

The first episode was already too stressful, it gets worse?
Guess that's another LP to stop watching........

At least The Broken Bond is FINALLY breaking the binds of its filler.
Don't worry. The Lp is over.

I mean, not actually, because there's probably 2 more episodes of this, but yeah you cannot lose 7 soldiers and make it through the first quarter of the game.

They haven't even intercepted the first actual real challenge the game presents you. The great thing about X com is that people who know x com can look at something and go "yeah, it's fucked, kill the save".

If Pat can get past the first Avatar without changing difficulty I will legit give one hundred of my dollars to a real charity of the first person that quotes this' choosing.

Oh boy Pat is really going to despise some enimes in the future for the Xcom playthrough

FUCK CODEX BRAINS SO MUCH! And fuck Avatars too. And you know what fuck the hazmat suit aliens too that come back to life after they're dead.

Don't worry. The Lp is over.

I mean, not actually, because there's probably 2 more episodes of this, but yeah you cannot lose 7 soldiers and make it through the first quarter of the game.

They haven't even intercepted the first actual real challenge the game presents you. The great thing about X com is that people who know x com can look at something and go "yeah, it's fucked, kill the save".

If Pat can get past the first Avatar without changing difficulty I will legit give one hundred of my dollars to a real charity of the first person that quotes this' choosing.
So it's already a dead end save? Wow, he fucked up royal.
Shall I look up a proper playthrough of the game or actually buy it?
I'm a weiner when it comes to ultra hard RTSs

Oh boy Pat is really going to despise some enimes in the future for the Xcom playthrough

FUCK CODEX BRAINS SO MUCH! And fuck Avatars too. And you know what fuck the hazmat suit aliens too that come back to life after they're dead.
Screw that I'm confident the gatekeepers will actually do their job and keep those gates.

@Jutsei You can look up Christopher Odd, he's really solid.

Honestly the game is like Dark Souls where once you understand, sure you'll lose sometimes but the game is completable and fun.

The only rough times are on Legend where the RNG is actually not skewed on your side.

As someone who bought it on a whim soley to keep a running joke from my Xcom 1 game alive, yes buy it. I expected dissapointing cause it's AAA but wow was I wrong.

It exceeded everything I wanted and more.

And yeah that save is fucked. If they can't beat a sectors of advent without losing soldiers or using grendaeds they might as well start over.

We got 2 failed missions, the only succsuful one was the tutorial mission, multiple dead squaddie soilders. Pat is screwed.

I'm not sure but I think Pat has literally 2/3 Squadies alive atm.

That's not even your starting squad size, no scientists, no engineers. Guerilla School is still not up, no supplies...etc..

He won't stop a single blacksite.

As someone who bought it on a whim soley to keep a running joke from my Xcom 1 game alive, yes buy it. I expected dissapointing cause it's AAA but wow was I wrong.

It exceeded everything I wanted and more.

And yeah that save is fucked. If they can't beat a sectors of advent without losing soldiers or using grendaeds they might as well start over.

We got 2 failed missions, the only succsuful one was the tutorial mission, multiple dead squaddie soilders. Pat is screwed.
Been considering it, especially since Save Scumming is encouraged and necessary to beat the game.
I'll think about it.

But yeah, Pat's bad at games.

I think this playthrough is actually quite entertaining as the story of Carol,the longest-lasting useless resistance soldier of all time.

Been considering it, especially since Save Scumming is encouraged and necessary to beat the game.
I'll think about it.

But yeah, Pat's bad at games.
I assure you that save scumming is not necessary, that's why Ironman exists.

Just kill stun lancers first, let sectiods waster their turns raising zombies and use grenades to break cover.

The game isn't X com 1 where you can just start a map super fucked.

I'm certain we'll get an Xcom 3 at some point, maybe we won't get a bad ending of a bad ending that time?
But alright, duly noted

Oh well, back on topic.
Did anyone watch their NBA 2k16 video? Because I honestly did not expect a fucking cinematic or a story.

Lost it at "starring rage of africa".

Also designing your own shoes, as a black dude that really is the blackest shit ever.

Reactions: Jutsei
just play on the normal difficulty.
they're playing on Iron Man difficulty.
XCom is hard, but eh, there's a lot harder.
this seris' difficulty mainly stems from it's RNG on your units and later enemies that can one shot a unit.

Deus Ex play through reminds me that I really enjoy silly QA bug stories.

Also the news I'm reading about Dark Souls 3 really makes it seem that they'll HAVE to play DaS1 to understand it.

I was reminded this thread exists. Some stuff sure has happened these last few days, hasn't it?