• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. But you gotta wonder something most of the cast has a rival cerebella/ms fortune. Parasoul/valentine. Fillia/painwheel. Whos beowulfs rival

hey so I was looking back at some posts and I stumbled about young beowulf, I think it would be cool if there were flashbacks, i mean how could there not be any flashbacks?

hey so I was looking back at some posts and I stumbled about young beowulf, I think it would be cool if there were flashbacks, i mean how could there not be any flashbacks?
They'll probably not include one for the sake of variety. Squigly already has a pre-story segment, Big Band's likely to have a flashback, and Eliza also seems likely to get a flashback.

39892-PTSD-Dog-Cupcakes-gif-05sU.gif

I want Beowulf's story to start out as a flashback, but then it pauses and the present Beowulf pops up breaking the fourth wall and tears down the screen like an old school movie projector screen and he's all like, "Why the hell are you watching this old crap, you should be watching the epic adventure that is here and now!"

off topic but...someone should make a fanfic called "Peacock Kills the Skullgirls Universe" I just felt like sharing that
eh, it probably wouldn't be as good as a Peacock Corps. Cuz Everyone loves a universe crossover.

You're thinking of the Punisher. A Deadpool one came later, but that Deadpool became much more like his "less funny, more killing" early portrayals (and known as Dreadpool).

I got an idea. What if there was a canopy wrestling pay per view. Were beo x annie team up was possible and their signature was the shooting star wolf brigade

Yeah. But you gotta wonder something most of the cast has a rival cerebella/ms fortune. Parasoul/valentine. Fillia/painwheel. Whos beowulfs rival
grendel duh (he still got one arm left he can use to revenge with)

I have a crazy head cannon thats been on my mind for quite some time now. Think about this. How much do you think grendels arm weighs. The arm is thick and meaty and is probably taller than beowulf. How doea beowulg have the strength to hold it? Its gotta weigh at least 300 or 400 pounds. Second, do you know how hige grendels mother is? How. could beo defeat her on his own? Simple, i think beowulf is a gigan-human hybrid who is. unlocking his gigan potential. Remember how. scythana was transform more into a gigan monster the more she fought?

I remember scythana could make her bodyparts larger with certain attacks.
[Over-Time]%20Kamen%20Rider%20Wizard%20-%2002%20[68162AFC].mkv_snapshot_09.24_[2012.09.15_07.49.00].jpg

YES! PLEASE!

Last edited:
It's probably not that heavy, unless SG physics are different (which may as well be the case), you have to consider the square-cube law, the very existence of gigans would be impossible if their weight proportions were the same as humans.

I think Alex Ahad would answer most questions with "stop thinking about it so much."

Spoiler your large images Sano.

It's probably not that heavy, unless SG physics are different (which may as well be the case), you have to consider the square-cube law, the very existence of gigans would be impossible if their weight proportions were the same as humans.
considering Vice-Versa's proportions, it might as well be.

I have a crazy head cannon thats been on my mind for quite some time now. Think about this. How much do you think grendels arm weighs? The arm is thick and meaty and is probably taller than beowulf. How does Beowulf have the strength to hold it? It's gotta weigh at least 300 or 400 pounds. Second, do you know how huge Grendels mother is? How could Beo defeat her on his own? Simple, i think beowulf is a gigan-human hybrid who is unlocking his gigan potential. Remember how Scythana transformed into a gigan monster the more she fought? Maybe the same can apply to Beowulf. Like I said, he's unlocking his potential but hes doing it slowly.
I'll just answer this piece by piece. I also did some proofreading so it's easier to read.
Grendel's arm probably weighs a lot, but this is Skullgirls therefore we shouldn't think about it too much. We actually don't know what Grendel's Mother looks like, for all we know she could actually be smaller than Grendel. To answer your question as to how Beowulf could defeat them both, it's because he's Beowulf. He's so damn good at fighting that it doesn't matter how big his opponent is. That's why I don't like the idea that Beowulf could be anything other than 100% human. His greatest attribute, to me at least, is that Beowulf is just a man. Despite that he's still a contender for one of the strongest fighters in Skullgirls. To make him Half-Gigan would ruin his character.
In her character bio I believe. Lab Zero's dlc sheet of characters.
You kind of worded it strangely so I was a little confused but you're still kind of right.
"Her Gigan heritage becomes more pronounced during certain animations, with her body taking more monstrous form."

So basically Scythana looks more and more like a full blooded Gigan as she fights. The thing is that Scythana already looks like a Gigan, she's 12 feet tall and has a horn. The only difference between Scythana and a full blooded Gigan is that she's a little shorter than the average 15 feet and she looks less like a beast. In comparison Beowulf is obviously human, as he should be.

Well at least we learned something new about Scythana.

Why is everyone surprised by info that was on a character's official description for nearly a year.

Because if the amount of people that actually looked at the character descriptions during voting was revealed to the public, it would most likely cause me to collapse in pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back