• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's probably just not timed yet, but his stand to crouch and crouch to stand animations flow really nicely and I like them.

Well, this is starting to get out of hand.
Speaking of which, Beowulf's hands are huge.
His feet are huge too.

Beowulf is huge.

Speaking of which, Beowulf's hands are huge.
His feet are huge too.

Beowulf is huge.
In every sense of the word.

Reactions: agent13
I just hope they don't make his howling penis an actual thing

It won't be, but a man can dream.

And now, I read Denizen's last post in the worst way possible.

This is somehow all Kinuko's fault.

Everything is wieners.

Last edited:
I was imagining SPEED AND WEIGHT with Bob from ye ol' Tekken

But I'm guessing that's not it at all

I've watched the video and

OMG OMG OMG I LOVE EVERYTHING OUT OF IT AAAAAAAAAAH

I have never felt this much hype over a DLC character before!

It's probably because he's Beowulf, duh!

Are we gonna make dick jokes every time we get a Beo update
Not that I mind, just asking

Humdi, I really don't get why you're like this
Does people feeling and reacting different from you such a disgusting thing
We have a lot of fun in livestreams, and when we miss the opportunity to fuck around together I'm sad too
It doesn't hurt anyone to be sad for what seems a little thing
Whatev I guess we are just a bunch of nerds

Reactions: Denizen
Is it Rad like me...?

Nothing is as Rad as you, pal
image.jpg

Are we gonna make dick jokes every time we get a Beo update
Not that I mind, just asking

Humdi, I really don't get why you're like this
Does people feeling and reacting different from you such a disgusting thing
We have a lot of fun in livestreams, and when we miss the opportunity to fuck around together I'm sad too
It doesn't hurt anyone to be sad for what seems a little thing
Whatev I guess we are just a bunch of nerds

Being a fan of something is fine. Having friends in the community is fine. But acting like you have missed the whole world cup when the footage will just be reuploaded ten minutes later is melodramatic and to me reeks of impatience. Who really could have known salty would run early? Lab Zero has never really been that consistant about times. The animation streams are similar as well, very short or no notice that something is happening. As I said, getting that emotionally invested seems unhealthy when there are so many moving parts.

Like its not the same to watch an archive, but people aren't exactly done reacting to the footage in real time either.

People can totally disagree with me about a myriad of topics if they want idc skullheart is a tiny fragment of the internet. But life is too short to wallow in the negatives. We got new Beowulf footage and dude is coming out very fast. Why get mad when you can get glad that they showed footage at all?

or even why get mad enough to basically say that physical violence is needed in my face region? Saying I have better uses of my time was mean I do apologize for that bit. Nobody here is dumb or disgusting or anything like that. But my point wasn't in some attempt to contradict somebody. It was from a standpoint of a person who used to get too emotionally invested in things to the point that it would become destructive when things didn't go exactly my way. Much like the course of love. Life's course never did run smooth. So, why be the rock in the stream rather than the river?

take it to pms if you want to discuss any more of this.

Last edited:
I just think you're taking words in the internet way too seriously. Nobody is going disperate for losing a livestream. That's not what anybody but you got from Deni's language. You have some problems of communication.
I could agree Deni is aggressive by character, but he's not mean per se. He's never gonna touch you for some dumb shit in the internet.
Denize is just a cute little hedgehog

With this, I'm done. Bye

I'm not taking any of this terribly seriously tho. That was the point. Maybe you should take your own advice there pal with the whole reading thing.

later skater.

Ok let's just continue talk about how Beowulf is and will be awesome.

does that mean its pizza time

can beowulf order a pizza and get them to draw a little wolf on the box

i would put that in my contract if i were a star

when i say pizza you order the meat lovers and have them draw the little wolf on the box and a none pizza with left beef for the hurting

Reactions: Jimbob
Oh man I'm getting hungry but I gotta control my allowance now that I'm in college and stuff.

Oh man I'm getting hungry but I gotta control my allowance now that I'm in college and stuff.

tortilla + pizza sauce + mozz cheese + pepperonis > wrap it up > nuke > poor pocket

i dont have anything beowulf related to add to this post i just wanted to share some poor snack tech

Yeah thanks for the protip but... I live in Indonesia and the items you mentioned happen to be expensive here.

I'm gonna eat some fruit instead

Reactions: Denizen and gllt
Yeah thanks for the protip but... I live in Indonesia and the items you mentioned happen to be expensive here.

I'm gonna eat some fruit instead

I tried ;3; lord give me strength i cannot help the poor snack movement outside my own country

Reactions: Kuzlalala
Don't worry there are a bunch of cheap food here. It's just that pizza isn't one of them.

guys..guys..important question?

beer and all the meat

or even more meat with no beer?

Since I don't drink beer I'd choose the latter.

what about meat tho. Should I go chicken, steak, tongue, carnitas, or mexican sausage?

I'm so indecisive right now.

Tongue tastes very salty, chicken is softer than steak...if you're in a Mexican restaurant you should eat Mexican food.

#WWBD (what would beowulf do) (steak?)

#WWBD (what would beowulf do) (steak?)
OMG YES

CAN WE ALSO CALL BEOWULF MR. STEAK OH YES WE CAN

Reactions: gllt
Steak and rice burrito literally covered in tomatillo/habanero salsa it is then.

It's not a good burrito unless you poo fire for three days and then go into traction because of meat sweats.

Guys what if there was like..a fancentric skullgirls cookbook?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuzlalala and gllt
looks like the hurting...

just became the hunger!

yyyyyyyyyyyYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH--*shot*

Reactions: Shockdingo
Winners don't eat meat.

Beowulf has skull crushing hands.

I ate meat dunno if I'm a winner.

A liter of cola is a really convenient size though.

Status
Not open for further replies.