• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he drops the mic as an assist as well. Might lead to interesting blocking situations.

Have we pretty much confirmed that Beowulf is the new troll character taking the place of Peacock? So far we got the back walk, hand-to-ear, AND mic drop. Sure those two moves are part of his mechanic, but remember the Peacock slogan: "I taunt for the item drop".

I wonder if he drops the mic as an assist as well. Might lead to interesting blocking situations.
oh god, think of the set ups. Nah that would be too gud, just like pre encore peacock's grab assist. Most likely Mike is going to have Beo's st mp assist be just the first hit.

On my way to become a huge fucking nerd
tumblr_nd0z3i6ATw1r8n1s8o1_400.jpg

I interrupted a big talk, didn't I?

Last edited:
dang. That makes too much sense. BeoWulf going to the sleepy town of Animal Crossing during his retirement. I Hoped He Pile-Drove the Villain of the Town, Tom Nook.

Reactions: Smarts and Rakurin
Looks more like a Satsuwulf Hurtyuin.

Hiya, Wulf Pack. So...I don't know how you fellows feel about Greentext Story Times, and I know Zen himself isn't into RPing...but I stumbled upon this particular Greentext Story Time, and it seemed like something that could possibly be relevant to the interests of the Pack.
FrbRgap.png

I share this because, well, Edgardo reminds me of Beowulf (Or at least what I'm wanting/hoping Beowulf will be). The world was fundamentally broken, and full of vicious people with ridiculous power. He was a nobody—armed with nothing but fists and an inexorable amount of courage. And he still found a way to do what is effectively punching out God. That's what I want from Beowulf—maybe not to the same scale, but the same general idea. In sheer defiance of the expected normalcy, doing something amazing, through nothing but his fists, his chair, and the strength of his spirit.

It's kind of weird how I've done like a complete 180 from my initial opinion when I first arrived; back then I was mildly interested in Eliza and asked "Why should I care about Beowulf?", now I'm really looking forward to Beowulf and Eliza's my least favorite character in the entire medium...

I hate long-ass story wrote on that format
Forreal yo graphically 4chan is shit

Reactions: Denizen
I can't read, pls halp

Hiya, Wulf Pack. So...I don't know how you fellows feel about Greentext Story Times, and I know Zen himself isn't into RPing...but I stumbled upon this particular Greentext Story Time, and it seemed like something that could possibly be relevant to the interests of the Pack.
FrbRgap.png

I share this because, well, Edgardo reminds me of Beowulf (Or at least what I'm wanting/hoping Beowulf will be). The world was fundamentally broken, and full of vicious people with ridiculous power. He was a nobody—armed with nothing but fists and an inexorable amount of courage. And he still found a way to do what is effectively punching out God. That's what I want from Beowulf—maybe not to the same scale, but the same general idea. In sheer defiance of the expected normalcy, doing something amazing, through nothing but his fists, his chair, and the strength of his spirit.

It's kind of weird how I've done like a complete 180 from my initial opinion when I first arrived; back then I was mildly interested in Eliza and asked "Why should I care about Beowulf?", now I'm really looking forward to Beowulf and Eliza's my least favorite character in tahe entire medium...
I wish the story of edgardo was finished because the final fight was just starting to get awesome.

Reactions: Bucky Barkley
That was totally worth a read. Kinda hoping that Beo gets some kind of super punch so I can shout "Banzai!" like an idiot when using it.

That was totally worth a read. Kinda hoping that Beo gets some kind of super punch so I can shout "Banzai!" like an idiot when using it.
I'll settle with the mic for now.

HNNNNNGH GUESS WHAT I GOT LAST NIGHT?

Yeah it's my Wulf Pack shirt!

And it's after all the stress I've been through due to being sick, and went through a conflict with a close friend after having an illness-related panic attack.

HNNNNNGH GUESS WHAT I GOT LAST NIGHT?

Yeah it's my Wulf Pack shirt!

And it's after all the stress I've been through due to being sick, and went through a conflict with a close friend after having an illness-related panic attack.

Shit man, hope you feel better. Panic attacks are terrible.

After some reading maybe it wasn't a panic attack. I just got really stressed out because I lost it at a place no bathroom nearby and my friend isn't the type of person who'd be calm enough to calm me down.

I've had mine for a bit now, I'm too scared to wear them Q_Q

I have mine for a while but sadly it looks like crap now. I washed it exactly as instructed, but it still flaked. Was my first and last order on EightySixed.

You should tell 'hem what happened, they are very friendly with the costumers. They can even send you a new one

You should tell 'hem what happened, they are very friendly with the costumers. They can even send you a new one

I know they do, problem is shipping and customs. The first isn’t cheap and the later hates me.

how much does it cost to send in Europe?

for me there was an $18 shipping charge and it came to 30 something dollars, when I got it, there was a £12 customs charge from my post office, I think this was seperate from shipping, it seemed that way, i could be remembering wrong

Around 20 to 30 bucks. And I have to pay charges because customs, plus arguing with the paper pushers if they have a bad day. Like why I'm apparently a terrorist for ordering stuff overseas.

That’s the kind of effort I take if something really expensive or important for me is the topic, not a T-Shirt.

It's not EightySixed's fault, it's just that I stopped ordering clothes from other countries because customs. And shipping.

Damn, I just read that Beowulf needs extra work because of the chair, so another 2 weeks wait for him to be in the beta.

Sorry to intrude on your turf, Dzen... I'll be on my way in a sec.
Just wanted to say that Beowulf better have an AOT Survey Corps color palette.
(he even has suspenders! And a Hood! It HAS to be done!)

Ok, bye everyone!

Reactions: Kuzlalala
there comes a time when I wonder... "Is two weeks ever going to come around for BeoWulf?"

I then get sad and I start putting ice in my drink...

But... They're doing the animations faster than usual. It's just taking that extra time to line up the Hurting. So he's ahead of schedule compared to everyone else, but then also on the same schedule. We should find out tonight though, right? Isn't there Salty?

Yar, salty at ugc live's twitch channel..the usual time.

Can't wait for the stuff and or things.

Is it like cola? Is there alcohol in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.