• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fireball is like..the fireball candy or hot tamale candy spicy sweet flavoring..except it's a relatively decent proof.

It's alright, if your not a big alcohol person because it has a very slight aftertaste rather than fully being punched in the mouth.

My fireball mixer of choice is with a decent apple cider or with cold sake in a glass with a fru fru umbrella.

against my better judgement.... Do you like FireBall Whiskey?

Not my drink of choice. Don't mind it, just not a fan of the flavor.
Tennessee Whiskey is where it's at.

Hmmmm talking about Alcohol... what do you guys think Beo would drink? I'm shooting for a Schwarzbier.

Strong ale or mead. Alternately, from what I've seen most real wrestlers just load up on the giant cases of bud light and drink as many as they can in one sitting.

Hell Andre the giant was a bud guy.. he would drink kegs at a time until he would pass out. Then the people around him couldn't move the dude because lol 500+ pound 7 foot tall person on the floor.

Last edited:
It would be kind of funny if Beo is this big badass that still has lovable kid qualities. Kind of like how Dante from Devil May Cry (original and bestest version HuzzaH!) likes strawberry suandes, pizza and occasionally getting drunk.

I could see that. But I still like a good German Brew, The Schwarzbier has a chocolate flavor to it so Beo can knock both the kiddie factor and the getting drunk. Hitting 2 birds with one stone.

Nope you're both wrong. They are just two flying PainWheels. Birds = Gurls (at least it means that over here in the UK)

Nope you're both wrong. They are just two flying PainWheels. Birds = Gurls (at least it means that over here in the UK)

Still to this day i get weirded out when i hear the term "get that fag out of your mouth"

stop being weirded out by British people... here is me crossing my fingers hoping for Mike Z to actually voice BeoWulf in his Scottish voice.

Not much new, all his hitstuns are final lineart, all his blocks have both chair and belt animations.

He's got a crouching LK, which is one of those Russian crouch dance kicks.
He's got a courching MK, which is a double arm attack which hits low, but if you OTG a person with it, you'll go straight into his grab.
And his first grab finisher attack, he gets on the Hurting and does like, half a dozen kicks in the Russian crouch dance.

Nabbed some screenshots.
tumblr_nd9j6dSXOI1ro0g5eo2_400.png

tumblr_nd9j6dSXOI1ro0g5eo1_500.png

I want to see some type of wrestler color palette on Beowulf that isn't Hulk Hogan (because Bella took it already.). I'm thinking Stone Cold Steve Austin. Anyone agree or disagree?
90e.png

Bret Hart wouldn't look awful and could double as a hugo alt. Kane or the legion of doom wouldn't look bad either. Color maps would allow a pretty rad la parka and various surfer sting palletes as well. Old school purple gloved undertaker with mask is an idea. Really most big colorful wrestlers fit super well.

Not big on the on the Austin pallette idea though. Most Austin stuff would honestly be pretty mundane looking. Short jeans black or blue and a black shirt or sans shirt..There is also the problem of Beowulf having hair for one. No colour map for a vest either. It would be challenging to make one that actually looks like the dude.

Last edited:
Bret Hart wouldn't look awful and could double as a hugo alt. Kane or the legion of doom wouldn't look bad either. Color maps would allow a pretty rad la parka and various surfer sting palletes as well. Old school purple gloved undertaker with mask is an idea. Really most big colorful wrestlers fit super well.

Not big on the on the Austin pallette idea though. Most Austin stuff would honestly be pretty mundane looking. Short jeans black or blue and a black shirt or sans shirt..There is also the problem of Beowulf having hair for one. No colour map for a vest either.
Just throwing out ideas. Also, he was blonde before he was bald. Check back when he was Stunning Steve Austin(I think that was his wrestling name way back). ...How about Ultimate Warrior?

Just throwing out ideas. Also, he was blonde before he was bald. Check back when he was Stunning Steve Austin(I think that was his wrestling name way back). ...How about Ultimate Warrior?

Ultimate warrior should be happening, because beo has the diamond on his face as a design... seems like that was made specifically for that palette to happen.

I can't with that chat, good god
but i'm going to play beo for sure, if he's got a good oki game like eliza i'll drop val in a heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back