• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Too much moderation?

That has nothing to do with anything though.It was your first post FullBleed was talking about, not what happened afterwards.

It's true I make like a thread a day with care and effort and spam the shit out of everything.
Not even the mods can stop me now.
Mwahaha.
I'm all for daily threads! They're awesome!:PUN:

That's not what I was talking about, though.

What I WAS talking about was your true spam on my content, such as:

Make your next thread about your plan of attack on how you will win Evo. / When's the how you will win Evo thread.
And the general negativity of your posts on my thread.

As for Fullbleed's comment, unless it was about me GETTING spammed, I don't see how that's relevant, as I was speaking to Vadsahmot.

@Skullgirlfanboy
Real talk: Winning Evo is my dream, I'm getting all the practice I can while I'm stuck out here on this rock.
Most of the stuff I post is in my training diary thread. Not saying that should dictate how you post, but if that really IS your goal, I want to see you play, I want to see you practice and improve. As corny as it sounds, I like seeing other people that are just as enthusiastic about this game as I am, but only if they're actually trying.

How about your daily threads from here on out are updates on your ability after a day of playing skullgirls? I would be super excited to see THAT post every day.

@Skullgirlfanboy
Real talk: Winning Evo is my dream, I'm getting all the practice I can while I'm stuck out here on this rock.
Most of the stuff I post is in my training diary thread. Not saying that should dictate how you post, but if that really IS your goal, I want to see you play, I want to see you practice and improve. As corny as it sounds, I like seeing other people that are just as enthusiastic about this game as I am, but only if they're actually trying.

How about your daily threads from here on out are updates on your ability after a day of playing skullgirls? I would be super excited to see THAT post every day.
That's the best part about this guy (or girl, you know how the internet is) he said the same thing, and I said I'd do it! The thing is, I'm moving, so my PS3 isn't here, I post on an iPod, and can barely get in a few rounds a week. Once I move in, I need to unpack, get Youtubing gear, and a new TV. I said that ages ago, but it's all he ever says!

(But don't get me wrong, I still train when I can. The other day I made a massive damage combo for double (with two assists, against one opponent, without using the assists) that sets you up where all you do is Hornet Bomb for chip, but then I could never replicate it... I also am pretty much perfect at mono Peacock as of now, but perfect's not good enough!)

I really appreciate your kind words, and hope you're looking forward to some epic training!

And also, try the coke/lemonade, it's really good for no apparent reason!:PUN:

lol he's a dude.
But I mean, as long you remember previous matches you can still talk about them and ask questions.
What characters were giving you problems? Any specific situations you couldn't deal with? Having problems with combos or resets or team synergy or something?
Play anyone from here you remember? You can ask them directly, I don't think anyone would NOT help.
There's lots of stuff to talk about without being to play right now.
Also you don't need youtubing stuff, talking about shit works pretty well along with just playing people.

Well, I don't know if I've derailed the anti derailing thread, or if I've helped prove the point!

(Though this was a back-and-forth, and suggestions, so I don't know)

I'm sorry if this was a problem for you guys...

Update: Deleted the crazy stuff! Hopefully the rest's relevant!

Last edited:
General Discussion, pokémon thread, smash thread, Beowulf's ero-arcade stick thread. You'll never be too random there.
I don't play Pokemon or Smash. I want to talk about Skullgirls on the Skullgirls forums. I can't do that in any of the threads you named.

What people actually want is something even more unregulated than offtopic, they want a no "man's land" subforum.
Please don't misrepresent my position, forums poster DukeMagus =/

As an example of what I want, back on page 3 Sage made a post that was just "shoot me". It didn't contribute anything to the discussion but it was funny in context and I gave the post a "like". The post was not deleted, and yet, the discussion we're having did not devolve into random nonsense as some people would have you believe it would. This is the way things should work all the time! This is all I'm asking for!
I also am pretty much perfect at mono Peacock
money match me

Can I get a link to one of these threads with unjust deletions?

Because the Peacock 50/50 thread this came from had more noise than help which is means the joking did derail it and before that was the Filia Air Gregor thread which turned into flaming back and forth.

Because the Peacock 50/50 thread this came from had more noise than help which is means the joking did derail it
I don't agree with this. Midiman comes into the thread on post 95 and says he just deleted a bunch of posts. The post right above that by Grunt is a one line joke. The five posts above that are on topic! There was a serious discussion happening AT THE POINT where a mod came in and said "I'm deleting some posts so that it will be possible to have a serious discussion".

Reactions: dekillsage
What people actually want is something even more unregulated than offtopic, they want a no "man's land" subforum.

That's a very very harsh way of putting things. Under no circumstance do we want a place where it feels like a cliched clique but still such a thread never hurt and most sites do have one like that so it keeps the serious posts serious instead of them wandering off into random places like you've seen

I don't agree with this. Midiman comes into the thread on post 95 and says he just deleted a bunch of posts. The post right above that by Grunt is a one line joke. The five posts above that are on topic! There was a serious discussion happening AT THE POINT where a mod came in and said "I'm deleting some posts so that it will be possible to have a serious discussion".
Is the problem that the events went bad thread made, jokes about the thread, helpful advice, thread got cleaned of jokes about the thread and the last event was uncalled for?

Is the problem that the events went bad thread made, jokes about the thread, helpful advice, thread got cleaned of jokes about the thread and the last event was uncalled for?
The problem is that posts I liked got deleted.

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
You're really missing this?
He said you were the worst poster.

^ Is an arrow pointing upwards.
Nope! He said the arrow is the truth!:PUN:

(Of course I knew what he meant! do you guys think that little of me?)

Lets be honest there are much worst posters on this forum.
i am pretty trash

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
Weren't we supposed to be on good terms now? I'll just fight you at Evo.
Just because we're on good terms doesn't mean you get a free pass on everything... : (

well he's one of the best sg players in the world who usually adds a lot to the topics being discussed and you're a guy who makes a bunch of off topic threads when you're bored...

honestly, if I'd call one of you a spammer it wouldn't be skarmand.

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
well he's one of the best sg players in the world who usually adds a lot to the topics being discussed and you're a guy who makes a bunch of off topic threads when you're bored...

honestly, if I'd call one of you a spammer it wouldn't be skarmand.
He's that good, huh? In that case, he should handle himself more professionally!

(He's decided to punhead bomb my threads now, by the way)

Skarmand is the worst spammer imo.

Also we can talk about sg and make jokes. Just add something that has to do with the thread afterwards and you're set.

He's that good, huh? In that case, he should handle himself more professionally!
I'll handle myself professionally in response to something professional.
Until then... :PUN:
God I fucking hate this emote.