• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Toonami Thread

Denizen

Retired Member
Reaction score
500px-Toonami_2004_logo.png

This is the thread where you talk about Toonami.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flotilla
Toms the reason Ive gotten into a few decent games cuse he made em sound legit ^^

Reactions: Denizen
When your right your right Zeriam, man I'm so glad toonami came back ^^

hehe soul eater x3

I'm not a big fan, or even a fan at all, or the shows currently on toonami, but I still watch it because it's toonami. I grew up with that.

I'm not a big fan, or even a fan at all, or the shows currently on toonami, but I still watch it because it's toonami. I grew up with that.
In my opinion Soul Eater is always fun to watch, Big O is refreshing, and Cowboy Bebop & FMA:B are classics.
Other than that I agree with you, a lot of the shows on Toonami are average at best. But I think that's because it's tailored for teenagers who are still in their Naruto Weeaboo phase. If you notice all the big name shounens are in the first 3 time slots, while all the really good mature anime are near the end. Not that I like Inuyasha.

Sooner later some better shows will enter the time slots, but for now its not bad ^^

If you are watching Sword Art Online right now you'll find it interesting to know that Kaiji Tang, the voice of The Black Egrets and "Republican Double", is the voice actor for Schmidt, the big guy in all the armor.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
srsly? awesome

Ohhhhh her!!! Wow VA never cease to surprise me ^^

I was actually getting into Bleach, but then the fillers came back. One Piece is on fillers too so. . . And lets avoid talking about Naruto. The rest of the line up is fun though for sure, even Inuyasha strikes an old nostalgia chord with me although I rarely stay up that late anymore.

Reactions: Lunerstep
I was actually getting into Bleach, but then the fillers came back. One Piece is on fillers too so. . . And lets avoid talking about Naruto. The rest of the line up is fun though for sure, even Inuyasha strikes an old nostalgia chord with me although I rarely stay up that late anymore.

Inuyasha's script needs to be fixed. No matter what, every episode is always...

^ This is the whole series summed up in a nutshell.

On a side note, nice Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi avi.

Last edited:
Heh I remember that promo when I was younger at the time any and all anime promos just made me smile, also nostalgia for me ^^

I guess they feel those should be on for only hardcore viewers who wait and to make sure kids who are up aren't gonna last that long?

iono if I'm wrong then maybe they have a better reason for this, but still I'll even admit I think its rather annoying -3-

Cowboy Bebop is fucking legendary, it feels like a real insult to see it right behind Inuyasha.

Why the hell is Star Wars The Clone Wars here? That should just NOT be on Toonami. If you're going to put a Star Wars show on Toonami then it should be the one by Genndy Tartakovsky. You guys know what I'm talking about, the GOOD one.
cast.jpg

God I love Genndy's stuff...

I guess they feel those should be on for only hardcore viewers who wait and to make sure kids who are up aren't gonna last that long?

That's why I have a dvd collection of memorable series, new and old, that I plan to show my future generations so they won't be brainwashed by most of the stuff that is on tv today.

Good call Zeriam good fricken call ^^

Yeah also Laura Post, the voice of Valentine, is the voice actor for the really minor villain Rosalia.
isn't there a bunch of SG VAs in SAO? i see at least two of them in the credits at the end of the show.

also: durability on a sandwich? WHAT?

Now we start on Big O. Basically Batman with Mechas.
I don't know who said that on the previous SkullHeart but that's the perfect way to describe this show.

Now we start on Big O. Basically Batman with Mechas.
I don't know who said that on the previous SkullHeart but that's the perfect way to describe this show.

Roger Smith is basically the Bruce Wayne of Japan.

Pretty good way to describe it really.

Big O is actually really good, I want to watch it from start to finish now.

Now is another legend, Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood. I might go to bed after this or stick around for Cowboy Bebop. I don't know, I'm pretty tired.

as someone who's watched toonami in all its forms, even going back to the moltar days, i gotta say its always fun to look up the old promos on youtube.

"Space is the Place" and "Broken Promise" are my favorites.

Reactions: Denizen
as someone who's watched toonami in all its forms, even going back to the moltar days, i gotta say its always fun to look up the old promos on youtube.

"Space is the Place" and "Broken Promise" are my favorites.
Ah yes, if you like really chill drum & bass music the Deep Space Bass album is what you want to listen to.

I wished Peter Cullen did more promos.

Last edited:
Heh I do like tenchi, good times good times.

Yes now for one of the best Anime to ever exist.
preview-great-2013-cowboy-bebop-episode-guide-wallpowper--wallpaper.jpg

Well Cowboy Bebop is finished so I'm going to bed. I'll see you all here next week.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...