• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Umbrella Palette Ideas (for Fun)

A fun idea would be Jon and Garfield
Jon and Garf.png

There are 14 palettes now!
U6.jpg
umbrella_7-14.jpg
At first glance, my guesses:

01. Default
02. ???
03. Santa Claus and Christmas Tree
04. Ulala and red Morolian (Space Channel 5)
05. Original
06. ???
07. Parasoul and Krieg (Skullgirls)
08. May and Mr. Dolphin (Guilty Gear series)
09. Beowulf and Grendel (Skullgirls)
10. Princess Peach and parasol (Super Mario Bros. series)
11. Moana and Heihei (Moana)
12. Ash Ketchum and Pikachu (Pokémon)
13. Princess Tiana and frog-form Prince Naveen (The Princess and the Frog)
14. Hat Kid and umbrella (A Hat in Time)

Some are familiar, but I can't quite place it at the moment... Any ideas?

EDIT: shoutout to Methalic for suggesting the plausible Disney princess angle for 11 and 13

Last edited:
It was said that 9 is most likely Beowulf and Grendel's arm. 13 is apparently Disney's Princess and the Frog.

Also if it means anything, a dev said on Discord a while back that none of her 6 original palettes released with the alpha are supposed to be references to any particular character. I'm not totally convinced since 3 is clearly Christmas-themed but maybe Santa Claus doesn't count as a "character".

I do believe that 4 isn't actually Ulala though. There are similarities but I think the differences are too large to be a direct reference. It's probably just a coincidence imo.

I think 6 might be Ralsei from Deltarune, but I could be wrong.

After the story mode release, I'm surprised there's no ALF palette.

I saw the princess peach palette and got really excited cuz it looked like my sylvie palette I made, but hey it's close enough so I'm pretty happy about it nonetheless I'm excited to see the rest of the palettes too cuz these look great

pngwing.com.png
1641806103722.png
wigfrid.png

The colors didn't turn out as well as id like but i hope one of them gets in the game
1. Wigfrid + Battle Spear (Don't Starve)
2. Nemsy Necrofizzle + Bog Creeper (Hearthstone)
3. Chara + Flowey (Undertale)

Last edited:
With "Disney Princess" appearing to be palette trend (11= Moana, 13 = Tiana), it is only a matter of time before more appear:

Umbrella = Princess Jasmine (Aladdin)
Hungern = Rajah
jasmine.png

turning Hungern into a tiger is tougher than expected

I was waiting for someone to post here before sharing, but it's been 20 days since my last post, so I'll share more Umbrella palettes.
Louise Belcher Umbrella.png
Star Salt Umbrella.png

1. Louise Belcher and her grabber thing (Have it come with an animation of Umbrella feeding Hungern a cheeseburger)
2. Annie and Sagan (The handles and tip of Hungern use the colors of Annie's sword)

Last edited:
Umbrella Pom.jpg

Pretty sure Jake's sclera aren't black, but I liked the way this looked better.
Umbrella Finn.jpg

Umbrella Marvin.jpg

Umbrella Ramlethal.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Holy Goose
The Palette Editor had its own ideas about Umbrella's colour scheme.
_umbrella0_by_krazete (1).pngUmbrella_FreshHeir.png

Little Mei Karuma (or Franziska von Karma) from "Gyakuten Saiban" ("Ace Attorney") is so sweet, that I couldn't resist to recolour Umbrella in her style.
Umbrella_CandyCrusher.pngUmbrella_WildChild.png

Reactions: tristePinguino
I already posted this in mobile, but i have time to upload here too. Sorry if a Mobile Player thinks that this is spam. I don't have intentions to be annoying.

Umbrella colors that i did it for a apprecation special project. The reason for creation of this colors is because i feel curious about Umbrella looking like Go Ayano characters :P, and for this i created this bizarre things. Full thread here:
Umbrella Sawada 01.png
Umbrella Sawada 01_orp.png

Umbrella Sato 01.png

Umbrella Habu 01.png
Umbrella Habu 01 (Masked).png

Umbrella Ayano 01.png
Umbrella Ayano 02.png

Umbrella is not all. As an EXTRA, Also, i post another ones for other characters, the firts two based in Kamen Rider 1 (Maito Fujioka version from Kamen Rider Beyond Generations).
Squigly_NearlyDeparted.png
RoboFortune_PersonaAssistant.png

And for LAST, this from a PlayStation commercial by Japanese Songwriter Kenshi Yonezu.
Squigly_BioExorcist.png

Reactions: Holy Goose
Three different Umbrellas, who are loosely inspired by different versions of the song she shares her name with.
Umbrella_TidalTraveler.png
Umbrella_RainingChamp.pngUmbrella_EagerDeceiver.png

Reactions: tristePinguino
Umbrella as Albert de Parmagnan from "Albert the Fifth Musketeer".
Hungern as the mule.
Umbrella_TidalTraveler (1).pngUmbrella_Wunderkind (1).png