Getting back to that, I think Ms. Fortune would have recognized Medici's son. To think about that, Filia's heritage was pretty well-known, even if her parents stayed away from family's usual activities. Doesn't make sense for her uncle to be basically unknown to the general public.
I think if the uncle has kept a low profile, it is possible that he might not be well-known to most people. SG world's tech is a much earlier time after all and propagation of information, especially photos, was probably not that high especially if the person wants to keep away from the spotlight. How many sons/daughters of famous people would you recognise on the street if they are not famous themselves? :p
Not saying that this is the case with the third son, mind you, but it could make sense that he's not widely recognised.
Anyway thoughts on Umbrella's story mode! Y'all better stop reading now if you haven't played it yet.
- I really like it overall. Great character building for the characters that interacted with Umbrella's story, including Filia, Bella, Beo, PW, and of course Para. Huge kudos to the writers
- I love the dialogue especially with Beo and PW. Umbrella was so savage with Beo I kinda feel bad for him
- Bella's ignorance about Vitale's involvement with the Medici is interesting but not surprising. I think it explains more why she seems to be so infatuated with him
- HUNGERN IS THE ONE HOLDING BACK UMBRELLA'S POWER HOLY SHIT
- I love how Samson is so terrified of Hungern but even more terrified of Umbrella because she can actually use Hungern without dying
- On the note of Samson, there was a point where Filia suddenly effortlessly remembered Dog, and then she seemed to be in pain and forgot about it. Samson ignores the memory but ominously (imo) tell her to not try to remember. I think Samson is definitely doing something to stop Filia from remembering. Despite what we saw in SGM, he definitely still has a motive and part of it seems to be dependent on Filia not remembering her past
- I love the remixed Peacock art from her story but with ice cream instead
- PW and the Egrets getting yeeted by Marie was pretty hilarious
- HUNGERN FRIGGIN TALKS - that's extremely surprising considering what we had been previously told about Living Weapons
- Marie not even remembering why she's doing what she's doing in the first place. Tragic
- THE FLUFFY SOCK ON BUER
- The epilogue with the slumber party is nice. I think the biggest weakness with Annie's story is it kinda skipped on the part where Annie would have reconciled with Peacock and Beo. I think they took the feedback on this to heart and gave Umbrella's a good one
- FRANZ HOLY FUCKING SHIT
- Not really story-related but I'm sad that the Egrets redesign seems to be a final decision, which was expected since we saw her time-out pose. Not really something anyone can change at this point so I won't repeat my opinion about it.