• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Vocaloid Thread

Yeah IA/VT Colorful for the PS Vita.
IA_VT_Colorful_cover.jpg

Was originally supposed to come out like last year I think. Latest delay pushed it to July 30th I think since before it had the same release date as P4 Dance [another Vita rhythm game] at around June which probably wasn't the smartest move. They pretty much improved the frame-rate, changed some of the gameplay mechanics [like adding arrows], and polished it a bit more when you compare the old footage with the newer one. Looking forward to this since I like that Lia is her voice sample.

Mitchie M came out with a new video recently!!
Sounds very different. I'm not sure if I like it right now.

On another note, anyone heard of this song
?
My friend introduced me this one and I love it.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
woah. didn't expect a Vocaloid thread here!~

also, Mitchie M is awesome!~ his songs don't disappoint. i think it was him who tuned Miku for her duet with Namie Amuro in her latest album

it's cool how this cover of +REVERSE is a lot more popular than the original itself.

Please tell me I'm not the only Yuzuki Yukari fan over here.
Her voice is just Perfect, it's just so soft and warm and stuffs >~<
This one's slow-ish with an acoustic guitar backing, it's the most realistic tuning I've ever heard so far. Heck, a normal person probably wouldn't notice this was a vocaloid singing.
Aaaahhhh, this one is a classic Yukari song >~<
The electric guitar is really great but the somewhat monotonous yet somehow catchy vocals is just what sells it~
While we're at it, you should really follow kyaami for great vocaloid covers c:

I was thinking of getting this because I want to own a miku game. If it's anything like the project diva games, I will get it.

I was thinking of getting this because I want to own a miku game. If it's anything like the project diva games, I will get it.
I dunno, you tell me.

I feel like I'm turning into Wilford Brimley from all this sweetness.

okay so i kinda liked vocaloid way back, but not as much anymore.
despite this, i can still say i listen to this quite often.
as well as this version of it

They have one of my favorite songs!!!! The 2nd one and GUMI is there <3

What's next? Official announcements of the Kagamine and Hatsune V4 banks?

Apparently, Yamaha is currently working on a version of VOCALOID4 that integrates with the Unity game engine. Even announced a new voicebank made specifically for VOCALOID for Unity (but also available for V4), known as Unity-chan. Her design is... weird.

87TuKgb.png

Reminds me of K-pop, for some reason.

appreciate the contribution, I quite love this style of this almost orchestral soulful beat alongside some good old subs
takes me away from listening to party junkie for a while at least

Went to the Miku concert in Seattle. It could only be described as a magical two to three hours.