• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What are some of the more "creative" names you've seen when playing SG online?

haha i saw that one too. and sure enough, he was laggy as shit

also ggs your solo parasoul is quite good
Yeah he was. And you're learning Squigly aren't you? I like your name online too, very informative. GGs to you too. :D

"Let me teacup in the beginning" I let him of course, we didn't even fight just fucked around.

qR055CX.jpg

05:44 - Pinkamena's Dropped Double Combo: So
05:45 - Pinkamena's Dropped Double Combo: this name is actually getting me a lot of wins online
05:45 - Pinkamena's Dropped Double Combo: because people think I'm actually going to drop
05:45 - Pinkamena's Dropped Double Combo: and then I do a cross up or grab XD
05:45 - Dmac, I drop alot. justholdBACK: Mind gamws dawg

"Let me teacup in the beginning" I let him of course, we didn't even fight just fucked around.
That guy is awesome. We ended up adding each other and I asked him to teach me the ways of the teacup. (I asked him to help me become a better Double player)

10/10Doublelookssohot

The longer I look at it, the less likely it is I'll be able to look away or stop laughing.

ntj9FzN.jpg
I started cracking up when I saw this... worst part is that I'm laughing while my stomach is in a lot of pain. Worth it...

Cesar Millan's Ass
shakin like booty meat

I started cracking up when I saw this... worst part is that I'm laughing while my stomach is in a lot of pain. Worth it...
Just don't overdo it, pal.

I don't want you to get hurt.

When's Skullgirls gonna get one of those custom title makers like P4Arena? I need my "Grape-flavored Hentai Power" title.

My all time favorite dates back to a Quake 2 mod called Action Quake 2. A guy I ran into a few times on random servers went by Dances With Napalm.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Eatin Lobster with my Shrimp Hand

As soon as the next palette patch hits, you just know there are going to be a few dozen people using that Cerebella color and calling themselves "HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE".

Reactions: Dohnut V.2 and Mao
As soon as the next palette patch hits, you just know there are going to be a few dozen people using that Cerebella color and calling themselves "HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE".
Why? I don't get the reference.

I'm trying to recall some good names from League, and TF 2 there have been a bunch.
There's the old chestnut of someone being called "Your Mom", which leads to funny lines such as "you've been Dominated by YOUR MOM".
though I think a good one from a while ago was someone by the name of "Rock N' Roll Martian", anyone with a name referencing MST3K is good in my book.

Reactions: Jake Was Here
"Caspers Bad Uncles" deserves a mention. I always get a smile and a sense of nostalgia whenever I encounter this guy and see his name.