• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What are some of the more "creative" names you've seen when playing SG online?

That was me. Good game dude.
But the real question is, did you actually laught out loud? Because I did.
EDIT: Probably didn't see the name change I did when I saw yours, but it was WEBELLANOW

Last edited:
Reactions: Zombies8MyLeg
But the real question is, did you actually laught out loud? Because I did.
I was laughing so loud I woke my dog up. Also at one point I almost knocked over my glass of apple juice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dime
When I saw your name the first time, I changed mine to "I HATE netplay combofags" for a while

that fucking cup

He had a really cool Luger replica combo ;.;

This is probably the best theme team I've seen.

uJz6zJo.jpg

"Hulk Make Booty Call"
When Hulk accidentally calls someone when his phone is in his back pocket? I see no trouble there.

Reactions: Dime
I laughed at your name.
First game I played was against Parasoul, and I'm not sure who said it, but I heard this: "You..."

I saw "Your Waifu's Booty Sweat" in a lobby with me, but I didn't get to fight them. They played a pretty good Fortune though.

I didn't think much of it, but the name "Fangirling Intensifies" grew on me, because I'm imagining the special Hammerhood in Dragon Quest 8 pysching up in fan rabidness.

Reactions: Undeadtoon and gllt
I keep running into someone named 'keninsfatstacks'. May in fact be keninblack, or at least playing the same team.

The fella (or lady) going by 'best filia' who never plays filia can go choke on one though. Show some loyalty baby.

The antichrist runs para/fort? I believe it.

Reactions: agent13
Once I was matched against a someone called "Internet Explorer 7". For some reason it made me laugh so much.

Reactions: juju_for_president
Once I was matched against a someone called "Internet Explorer 7". For some reason it made me laugh so much.
Would he/she/it/TREX freeze midcombo and then drop?

Would he/she/it/TREX freeze midcombo and then drop?

It could be amazing but unfortunately it didn't happened.