• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What is your main team? Why?

What's your main team?

• Total voters
I main Parasoul (Napalm Shot M) and Filia (Hairball H). Parasoul because she has good reach and projectiles for various purposes (Delaying opponents and finishing them off). Filia because she is the mobile powerhouse that can get me out of tight spots and provide good mix-ups.

Double/PW/Filia

Because I like to take really good teams and then completely ruin them with Painwheel.

Reactions: mcpeanuts and Icky
Fortune/Beat Extend/Hornet Bomber
Fortune/Devil Horns/Hornet Bomber

Because why not. I also mostly pick assists based on looks.

I don't call my assists by their names because I don't exactly main or know how to use them.

I'd like to encourage anyone posting in this thread to mention his main team in the team popularity database thread as well. Lets collect that precious data.

i'm infamous for teh fortune/ filia. but i run fortune/ squigly/ filia. depending on matchups like peacock i'll run filia on point. the idea is to control space but rush down accordingly.

Right now I'm running Big Band/Ms. Fortune. They have an interesting synergy and their only real problem is people who play a Zoning game (Squiggly & Peacock).

I will admit I am not learning them too hard right now, I am planning on picking up a Stick sometime in the near future so I am holding off serious training. Still I am learning quite a bit in online play with those 2.

my main team atm is squigs/bigband, i was using dragnbite/beat extend L but im gonna run c.HP for squigs instead for a while since they perform almost the same function with the benefit of cr.HP being a low. beat extend is awesome for squigly.

before that i was running bella/squigs with cerecopter/drag+bite and before that was fortune/bella but i havent played them together for a while since i havent relearned fortune.

Double, Fukua, Band or Fukua, Double, Band

The cross-ups and damage output is quite nice.
Plus safe dhc's from double to fukua or fukua to double.
:D

Valentine/Filia/Big Band.

Valentine and Filia because they were the first two characters I saw and tried, and to me, they felt "easier" to grasp than the other characters.

Big Band because Big Band.

All I know for definite is Squiggly point.

I plan on running a 2nd, maybe 3rd character, but I've not found anyone yet.

My main is Ms Fortune don't have a 2nd main right now just team up Ms Fortune with anyone wait for Robo Fortune.:PUN:

Double / Peacock / Squigly or Painwheel.

Val, Big Band and Fukua at the moment. One of them may go depending on if I end up liking Eliza or Beowulf when they release.

There's no Fukua on this poll by the way.

Currently I just play solo Filia, I am still pretty new to the game though so I'm trying to get somewhat decent with her before playing and adding others to my team. I have played Ms Fortune a bit and am thinking of adding her. Not sure who else I'm particularly interested in yet, maybe Cerebella.

Fortune/ Filia, Squigly/ Filia and planning on testing solo fortune. But, since I'm new to this game, everything can change.

Val/Parasoul/Filia.
I feel like val is stronger w/ assists. Parasoul can handle herself. And Filia, well I just have her there for assist. My Filia is bad. So sometimes I just end up using val/para.

Right now I am really enjoying:
Fukua - :QCF::HP:
Peacock - :QCB::PP:
Big Band - :QCF::HP:

Fukua is so much fun to play, it almost feels wrong. Almost.

BigBand QCF HP looks like a great assist indeed.

its like a better version of St.HP. dat hitbox.

Big Band and Cerebella: They go marvelously together, can combo into each others supers easily (even without his taunt buff), and it's just fun bulldozing people with them since they feel like bruisers who can toss their weight around and make you scared to stand still (thank you command grabs).

I mainly do Parsoul and Valentine. I whittle health away with how quick strikes with val and Parsoul I use to cause a bucnch of damage. And a napalm plllar assist is so good for val.
If Marie and Umbrella make it in after robo fortune then they definitely are going into my team

Last edited:
ms.fortune and squigly. initially
i chose them for the way they look, but ive adapted to those two styles and i've become somewhat decent with them

Peacock and Valentine as they're the characters i found easiest to play

Peacock, Band & ? (deciding between Double, Bella or Filia).

I like the characters, designs & playstyles. I've only done one online battle, though. Just got the the game & have been playing vs. CPU, weekends only.