• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Which character fits with you?

after a month, i can still confidently say that i'm painwheel

because i'm still an angry little bitch

Reactions: majorgalaxy
Ms Fortune probably. I like to take it easy.

Although I cannot tolerate evil, I admire Eliza's regal air and confidence. Two things which I could never have.

Fukua, because everything about me may as well be a joke.

Also people keep commenting how I'm almost identical to my older brother. (With the difference being that he's way taller than me.)

Last edited:
im iori and parasoul because i love tacos, but when i pick up the knife, i love burritos

Reactions: Immortails
I have a big ego, pick fights with people who don't deserve it, and everyone despises me. So I fit best with Cerebella.

I have a big ego, pick fights with people who don't deserve it, and everyone despises me. So I fit best with Cerebella.
So...
Would you kill someone for a despicable man and then proceed to dress in a playboy bunny-suit?
Actually, the real question is; "How well do you look in a playboy bunny-suit?"

So...
Would you kill someone for a despicable man and then proceed to dress in a playboy bunny-suit?
Actually, the real question is; "How well do you look in a playboy bunny-suit?"
1. You don't need to get me to kill someone you just need to ask.

2. Way better then you think.

Roberto Contiello.
I do everything i can for the people i care, especially my family.

Do you have a worm growing out of you too?

Roberto Contiello.
I do everything i can for the people i care, especially my family.
HA! NERRRRD!

It was a joke so I dont really care.

I wouldn't think I'd fit with any of the characters.

1. I'm not a woman
  2. I'm not a saxophone
  3. I'm not a robot
  4. I'm not a wrestler.

Robo-Fortune. I make bad jokes, mostly accomplish my goals through sheer luck, and I have no idea what I'm- er, sorry, I don't know WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR.

Parasoul, because I'm full of myself when fighting and if someone beats me it was either luck or he used a cheap tactic with no honour.
More specifically Salty Parasoul then? (But let's be honest Salty Parasoul is actually True Parasoul)

All of your characters are shit. Bow before Annie.
Annie doesn't fit you DDB, she is nice to people (although she seems pissed that everyone around her is an idiot, which is kinda like you...) BUT people are happy to see her.

I'm joking of course DDB, I think you're swell... but you're more of a Parasoul/Peacock in that you're a hardcore Annie fan... Or maybe you're a Double, an unstoppable monster who destroys everyone who doesn
't support your god.

Last edited:
I must say so far after playing all of the stories thus far. Robo fortune has me laughing all the time. I feel its nice to have comic relief but is still pretty cool design wise. I even fell in love with her during there stream for creating her.

If not her then Filia just fits me so perfectly cause of double personality traits. Plus like shes bad ass because of samson is her hair and takes control during her win pose and makes her like the hair.

Painwheel because I have no self control and often hurt the people I care about.

I identify as a Hugh Neutronkin.

Reactions: Scar
I probably identify myself as Filia because there are times where I dwell a bit when it comes to past actions, but I am eager to help those in need and look for new opportunities. There are also times where I can be headstrong like Samson.

I'd say part-Fortune, part-Beowulf. Ms. Fortune because I typically don't take stuff seriously and just go about things at my own pace (but certainly have the capacity to get serious), love making puns at the expense of anyone around me, and would happily punch mafia clowns right in their giant knockers (remember kids, flat is justice). Beowulf because I feed off hype, pull out all the stops once I get serious, and spend at least 95% of my time with my chair. There's probably some Squigly mixed in there too since I often do my best to keep good manners going around and musicstuff (except I'm shite at singing so more like Big Band where that's concerned).