• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Which guest character would you like to see in Skullgirls?

With ASW doing the jap voice over for SG in Japan, it seems appropriate that any sequel possibly have someone from ASW. I'd expect maybe Ragna or Sol, but ASW isn't one for crossovers anyways...Boo.

With ASW doing the jap voice over for SG in Japan, it seems appropriate that any sequel possibly have someone from ASW. I'd expect maybe Ragna or Sol, but ASW isn't one for crossovers anyways...Boo.
no

baked potato

Ryuko Matoi from kill la kill It would be awesome if she appears as a guest

Ms.Fortune has a palette that references a anime character I like a lot : Black Rock Shooter, basically a black-haired, pale-skinned girl.. with a huge cannon. And to boot, if what I read was correct they will share the same voice actress in the Japanese arcade version of Skullgirls.
I guess BRS wouldn't look too out of place in Skullgirls, and her cannon would probably making her very fun to use. Explosions everywhere!

Buuuut she's not a video game character, so I guess she wouldn't fit as a guest fighter.

Maybe Chun-Li? She's one of the most well known girls from Street Fighter, one of the most famous fighting games.
And if all else fails, I'd honestly be okay with having the April Fools' joke, Zone-tan, as an actual fighter. I'm not kidding.

Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes.

Have his Story Mode hunt the Skullheart and tries to sell it online so he can have money to pay his rent.

he discovers internet doesn't exist in that world and now he is protecting it just so he can have "Collector's Value" by the time online shopping becomes a thing there

Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes.

Have his Story Mode hunt the Skullheart and tries to sell it online so he can have money to pay his rent.

he discovers internet doesn't exist in that world and now he is protecting it just so he can have "Collector's Value" by the time online shopping becomes a thing there
How did I never think of that?

Reactions: erkicman
community_image_1423759523.gif

Reactions: erkicman
How has no one said Ajna yet? If SG2 ever happens, she ought to be a no-brainer.

Wouldn't Ryuko be cheating? She's pretty much invincible.
I don't think so it would great if she appeared in the game.

If Ryuko gets in SG I want her to basically be A.B.A
She starts off with less than decent random swings for normals, but land a special hit-grab or sacrifice some health and Senketsu activates.
Hell if I know what senketsu's disadvanatges would be though. Maybe make it a mix of A.B.A and Nayuki (asleep)?
You hit the hit-grab/sacrifice health and you unlock more options but getting knocked-down removes a level.

Hell if I know what senketsu's disadvanatges would be though
Hyper armor but can't block, vulnerable to grabs, drains meter, and limits you to only a few moves? :P

It'd be cool to see platimun games do a beat em' style SG game actually. Like, imagine Platinum or Dynasty Warriors and just trashing leagues of enemies with Filia with giant hair weapons, Peacock using her gang to the fullest, or Double just turning into giant death monsters? It actually appeals to me quite a lot lol.

If no one said it yet, J.max from WH; he just LOOKS like an sg character
uploadfromtaptalk1458944142545.png

Sabata from Boktia
he's got the whole undead hunter thing going and plus gotta reference great old gba games. (like with big band sterm color palet)
Dark_Boy_Sabata_by_BokuraNoTaiyou.jpg

Reactions: missingno
Or we could just have Django? Throw in some Mega Man Battle Network references to his moveset, and boom, multiple series in one fell swoop.

Reactions: missingno
Holy shit I'm not the only one who played that game? Y'all have no idea how much I fucking love Boktai to death.

tfw can never enjoy the third game in english on original hardware

Or we could just have Django? Throw in some Mega Man Battle Network references to his moveset, and boom, multiple series in one fell swoop.
As long as it's Boktia 1 Djongo and not sword welding non stealthy Boktia 2/3 Djongo, I'd say that that is a grand idea.

He has the gun back in 3 though (technically 2's postgame, but it's heavily nerfed there). And the one thing I really didn't like about 1 was how stealth was mandatory a lot of the time. It's not like 2 and 3 don't still let you play stealth if you want to, they just give you the option of going loud too. And that's a good thing, I like options.

If Skullgirls 2 ever gets released, these four won't be that far off from the fight.

Calne Ca
imgres

Inuyasha
imgres

Doomsday
imgres

Undyne
imgres

Last edited:
If Skullgirls 2 ever gets released, these four won't be that far off from the fight.
Really? 'Cause they're having trouble just loading onto the web site, I can't imagine how much harder it would be to embed them in a fully developed game. :P

So, here's a few.

Alex (Street Fighter 3 : New Generation)
Dudley (Street Fighter 3 : New Generation)
Q (Street Fighter 3 : 3rd Strike)
Jojo (like literally all of them from JJBA)

skarpne_skullgirl_by_gerph-da4q81v.jpg

Found this... completely by accident... yeah let's go with that

also I want Undertale to stay as far away from this game as possible. sorry I just fucking despise undertale

Reactions: Candra Software
Skullgirls 2 is all guest characters
Skullgirls_2__Deadly_Airport_14458742496217.jpg

Skullgirls sorta gives me a Scott Pilgrim vibe.
Well gosh dang isn't that just a pickled peach.

Guess who worked on both SkullGirls and Scott Pilgrim?

YUP! That's Right! The One And Only Alex Ahad~!!!

Well gosh dang isn't that just a pickled peach.

Guess who worked on both SkullGirls and Scott Pilgrim?

YUP! That's Right! The One And Only Alex Ahad~!!!
*key getting footage*

Batman because Batman also this guy:
4716707-the+mask.jpg
Would New Meridian survive when Peacock inevitably decided to declare fisticuffs against him?

Well the mask cannot be destroyed peacock can, I don't think it would last very long.

Funnily enough, comic-book Mask was a horrifically violent psychopath known as the "big-head killer," imagined as "a combination of Tex Avery and the Terminator." He's basically what would happen if you ported Peacock to Mortal Kombat.

Come to think of it, The Tick might be a good fit. A big, fast tank with limited combo potential because most of his attacks knock the enemy away. Good for people who play stupid and leap before they look.

i think you mean old 2008 Peacock...

where she was 16, infused with magic spells to keep herself together, was really mentally deranged and was... kind of a killer...
atleast she was meant to be from the old notes that Alex made.

this was hinted in Peacock's ending where you see Cerebella's torn hat and Otto's cut off robotic head being held by her party members.