• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Which guest character would you like to see in Skullgirls?

Well the mask cannot be destroyed peacock can, I don't think it would last very long.
Yeah Peacock would lose but I think she would keep fighting him to steal it for herself. That would be his story, the mask winds up in New Meridian and everybody fights for it before it gets stolen or tricked into taking it off.
As for Batman his story would take place after Injustice and instead of going back Earth 1 he wound up in New Meridian. Upon hearing about the skullheart he goes after it to wish himself back home. How? Batman!

how about this Scarygirl:
big_icon.png

She has the look that could lit her fit right in and she can do alot of cool things with that one tecentle arm like turn into into a mace or squeeze someone till their nothing but fish. Plus she can go into a rage and start biting heads off.

I'm just going to be that guy and Shovel Knight.

I wanna see the moveset they could give him.

I'm just going to be that guy and Shovel Knight.

I wanna see the moveset they could give him.
> New Member

So, um, Lab Zero's working on this game called Indivisible where Shovel Knight kiiiiinda makes an appearance. Was a tidbit of news here a while back.

If SG gets a guest character at all it should be Ajna, but if she gets in then she should be the very last newcomer in the last game of the series.

> New Member

So, um, Lab Zero's working on this game called Indivisible where Shovel Knight kiiiiinda makes an appearance. Was a tidbit of news here a while back.

I know this. And while I'm super excited for Indivisible, it's a little different than him being in SG. A full fighting game moveset vs. Indivisible's (awesome) RPG attacks.

I could totally be wrong on that though.

Jago
Also Roll. With the good design where she has sleeves, not the summer dress and sandals.

Oh and Zero Suit Samus. Would be fun to see the paralyzer and rocket boots brought to a traditional fighter. Feel like she'd fit right in too, sexy lady with little to no romantic arc (we don't talk about that). She could arrive via weird semi-mystical Chozo warp technology.
Edit: I forgot I had this picture of Alex's
bnTtohr.png

Hmm... I'm curious about how GG's Johnny would go about things in this world. He could show Parasoul a thing or two about dueling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fumako and The Dave
Marco and Fio from Metal Slug

Attachments

• MarcoMSXX.png
    MarcoMSXX.png
    194.3 KB · Views: 563
  • FioMSXX.png
    FioMSXX.png
    142.2 KB · Views: 572
Kumatora from mother 3 would make an excellent choice. Her PSI abilities such as PK fire, PK thunder, PK freeze, PK ground, PK starstorm will help her a lot.

Heh. Kumatora from mother 3. Mother3_kumatora_by_meetbun-d7t5lvo.png she would fit in I bet with her amazing PSI abilities. That would help her in long range as well. Idk

please dont double post the exact same thing.

Okay hear me out here:

Harley Quinn (I mean she could fit into the Skullgirls universe pretty easily)
Harley_quinn_injustice_2_portrait_2_by_darkvoidpictures-db9lc2u.png

Or the Flash (mostly because the idea of a speed-based character in Skullgirls is really entertaining for some reason)
The_flash_injustice_2_render.png

I have plans for Orie and Zato in my own fighting game.

No offense but how u going to get them in your game? that requires a lot of legal red tape fumbling.

Second this is for SG.

I always thought Johnny Maximum would fit in the artstyle

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH POP 7 LTE using Tapatalk

Reinhardt form overwatch because he's a melee hero and HAMMER DOWN. OR. Lennox from Evolve because she's a strong melee hunter, PLASMA LANCE FOR THE WIN

Kakyoin? He seems like he'd be the perfect dude for SG. Hierophant could be a great gimmick. Or maybe BT Joseph.

Or maybe my girl Alice "Steel Car" Margatroid. Imagine fighting a metric fuckton of dolls with swords. She'd probably be a bit like Parasoul or Peacock.

Man, just imagine their blockbusters...

?
I mean Ico from the game ICO by Fumito Ueda.
I don't understand you question.
You know. The unique thing every fighter in SG has, like sound stuns and napalm tears.

Reactions: ACreationist
All of Ico's moves involve asking the princess to fight for him. :P

I think it'd be funny if a game gradually adds more and more Dalkstalkers characters until Skullgirls 2 or Killer Instinct 6 is effectively Darkstalkers 4. 3? 4? 3.5? Pathfinder? I dunno, I just like red riding hood with guns from MvC 2.

I think it'd be funny if a game gradually adds more and more Dalkstalkers characters until Skullgirls 2 or Killer Instinct 6 is effectively Darkstalkers 4. 3? 4? 3.5? Pathfinder? I dunno, I just like red riding hood with guns from MvC 2.
Or just so many characters that it somehow beats SSB and that PS all stars thing combined.

Reactions: ACreationist

A double-team aspect would be pretty cool, maybe Ico is the close-range with his sword and Yorda throws light from long range?

I think it'd be funny if a game gradually adds more and more Dalkstalkers characters until Skullgirls 2 or Killer Instinct 6 is effectively Darkstalkers 4. 3? 4? 3.5?

To be accurate, Vampire Savior is Darkstalkers 3.

Who should be in Skullgirls? These girls:
Okoi.png odin-sphere-velvet-gwendolyn-art.jpg DC-Girls-1024x576.png momohime.png