• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Who do you think DLC characters 3 and 4 will be?

hamie96

Garfield Lore Expert
Reaction score
Steam
hamie96
Beowulf Big Band
Maybe this is a way they could show their support to their fans by adding her to Skullgirls. Since future DLC was cancelled in Indivisible. I know it costs money and time to develop a character. This would be giving back to the fans. I too was looking forward to the future DLC and I was only left with getting Ramzi's Challenges. I followed and was waiting on that game for YEARS to be released. I know there's some issues with the companies, that shouldn't keep them from adding a cool guest character. It seems the issue is with what happened and not whether the character fits and would be wanted in Skullgirls. I do understand that everyone needed to let things settle. I love the forum relaunch and it looks like it's cleared up some. If everyone has a moment please take the poll.

I have a fun poll to check interest.

ADD Ajna as Skullgirls * 5th DLC Character * POLL​

https://skullheart.com/threads/devs...d-ajna-as-skullgirls-5th-dlc-character.11627/

Thanks all,

"Go team Ajna!"​

View attachment 15703
View attachment 15704
They do not own the rights to Indivisible. This is not legally possible afaik.

Reactions: Holy Goose

Chrono_Tata

When's Adam
Reaction score
Steam
Chrono_Tata
PSN
Chrono_Tata
Cerebella Painwheel Unknown
You know how EVO is a big opportunity for fighting games announcements? Anyone else hope to see an Umbrella work-in-progress trailer with a Marie hint at the end?
I can see the something like the Umbrella alpha being announced or launched around EVO but I don't think they will announce the next character so early; I doubt we will hear about them till around the end of the year. Although if everything goes according to plan, we'll get 2 characters announced at the same time so we can vote on which one will be made/released first.

Reactions: Mfinite and tso

hamie96

Garfield Lore Expert
Reaction score
Steam
hamie96
Beowulf Big Band
You know how EVO is a big opportunity for fighting games announcements? Anyone else hope to see an Umbrella work-in-progress trailer with a Marie hint at the end?
Umbrella will most likely be released after EVO (lines up with the SGM promo code: TWOWEEKS that was shown at the Summer Blockbuster). There will not be a hint on the next character til her release though (based on how umbrella was announced during annie's development).

Sun

♪ We're gonna get you~! ♪
Reaction score
Steam
Sunset Liddel
Fukua Unknown Filia
well my first and most obvious pick for slot 3 is marie as for the 4 slot maybe it could be aeon or venus or even a new male character