• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Who Ya'll Like: Encore (& Knuckles) [Bimonthly, Tuesdays, 5pm PST]

Thanks for watching! A couple of thing:

• Probably not going to do a strawpoll set again. I don't have the energy for three sets.
  • Same region / good connections encouraged. no USA vs JP please. Happy to run international sets if they can play vs each other or we can guarantee a good connection somehow.
  • No more making excuses in chat during the set please. I don't mind it I guess as long as it's not excessive.
  • Local recording will be uploading in a minute.
Thanks though! Not a bad first run. Always looking to improve it and hear suggestions. For the next episode (the 26th) My boy @Fosh will be joining me on commentary :)

I enjoy the stream and am looking forward to new ones soon.

mock vs lethal

Also dolfinh, are you gonna allow yourself to play in this? cause I'd like to see you vs negus

Reactions: Mocktopus
mock vs lethal

Also dolfinh, are you gonna allow yourself to play in this? cause I'd like to see you vs negus
I will not be able to practice Skullgirls or attend any SG event for the entirety of 2016, so I will pass on this. Sorry.

i'm currently trying to play a new team so i'd probably prefer if i wasn't considered for a good month or 2

Can I play dragonsinmysky or Midiman? I've been practicing a lot.

Would anyone even want to see me play? lmao

Reactions: gllt and Saske
LSP vs Fosh
I got my own-match commentary on deck

ALSO REMIKZ YOU FUCKING SUCK, I WANT MY EVO RUNBACK SINCE YOU PUT ME IN LOSER'S SO I'M GOING TO CALL YOU OUT so we can have a fight on WYL eventually since we've had close games when we've run into each other recently

Reactions: Saske
Right now i'm liking:

Winnie vs Khaosmuffins because they're both players who are good when they play but never play. Ultimate gatekeeper match.
I think @Hirokuni vs @worldjem could be a close set.
I like Remikz vs Fosh but not for this week.
The last set I played with Deer showed me that he was an incredibly strong player in neutral. I think it'd be cool to have him back.
I also really like @Mocktopus vs @Lethalmind I think that could be a great set.

Reactions: gllt and mcpeanuts
ill try to be around for straw poll match possibility

put me in coach
The last set I played with Deer showed me that he was an incredibly strong player in neutral. I think it'd be cool to have him back.
Thirding this. I think it would be best to pair up Deer with people who play some less common characters, since Deer plays possibly the most generic team you can make. Someone who plays Painwheel, Squigly, or Peacock would be good. Maybe Domo?

Thirding this. I think it would be best to pair up Deer with people who play some less common characters, since Deer plays possibly the most generic team you can make. Someone who plays Painwheel, Squigly, or Peacock would be good. Maybe Domo?
if we're looking for interesting teams that are sort of close to Deer (he's still in NE right?), let's see if @mpgame99 has a good connection to him. His team is about as interesting as it gets.

Do that one.
Seconded. (thirded?)

if we're looking for interesting teams that are sort of close to Deer (he's still in NE right?), let's see if @mpgame99 has a good connection to him. His team is about as interesting as it gets.
That could work. The connection would probably be better too.

I think I'd be pretty free against mpgame just based on the matches I've played with him. I can just practice a lot or something though since there's some time before the next wyl.

I think I'd be pretty free against mpgame just based on the matches I've played with him. I can just practice a lot or something though since there's some time before the next wyl.
Is there anyone in particular you want to play against or think you'd match up well with?

I'd be fine playing some person again on WYL. I'm not too sure who else I would match up well against since I play a sort of small pool of people.

Reactions: mcpeanuts

If it's worth anything, he and I did already play during a previous WYL, so idk how that would go by people.

Despite that, school starts for me that week (assuming the bimonthly thing is still a thing), and I'm basically stuck at Uni all Tuesday every Tuesday. Sorryyyyyyyy

The next one is Jan 26, right? Not tomorrow?

does anyone even have beef with me or am i too nice

i think i can come to the next few. jut give me a heads up