• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

keninblack

NJ/VA
Reaction score
Steam
keninblack3s
PSN
keninblack
Parasoul Double Painwheel
We got lobbies.

I got a PC.

I can finally put together the idea I wanted to implement in the SDE days. LETS GET IT!

So, wanna prove you're better than someone? Want to just showcase yourself or maybe a friend on stream? Or, most importantly... WANNA SQUASH THAT BEEF?! Well do I have something for you...

Details:
Where: twitch.tv/keninblack

When: Every Thursday where we have sets available. (10PMEST) Time can change according to players needs.

Why: Lets showcase fun/good skullgirls play.

Version: MDE or Beta, completely up to the players. BOTH PLAYERS MUST AGREE.
Commentary: I'll be on the mic.

Set Length: FT5, FT7. Only options, leave the petty baby sets at home, if shit gets really real, a FT10 might go down.

How Many Per Week: The goal would be to get 3 sets. First 2 sets being "warm up acts" while the last set would be the one everyone is waiting for.

So basically, feel free to nominate, discuss, or challenge anyone you see fit on this thread. If I accept you're in there.

Last edited:
I wanna see Taluda vs. Duck again. Running that Skullbats final back would be awesome.

Reactions: gllt and mcpeanuts
Just wanted to say I love the idea you have here Kenin. That and I'm more than willing to play anyone that wants to do so. Hope this catches on!

*edit* Just noticed the possible call out for another match with Duck. If he is game I am totally on board. Had waaaaaay too much fun with our matches during the Skullbats!!

So who could I challenge that's mid-expert range? Because I want to, but have no particular ill will against anyone else.

I'd be down to play Brand, seems like a weird match to call out though xD

I might just be missing something :o
I was kind of hoping you would understand why that's a grudge match cause yeah I was wondering about that too.

I'd love to play vulpes. I wouldn't however love to to play that 350 or more eu to AU ping, so that match is probably out of the question. I'm planning on going to evo again this year though... So.... :)

I was kind of hoping you would understand why that's a grudge match cause yeah I was wondering about that too.
Oh, we're doing Grudge matches...? @Icky, Brand called you a bitch. A cat bitch that can't even clean it's own coat.

Reactions: gllt and dekillsage

Seppukku Match.

Nobody is as hard on Icky as Icky, and no one gets as mad at BrandX as BrandX.

Yeah, I picked em cause they both go on rants and think they're bad and are generally self-depreciating (though Brand may have changed...?).

Reactions: gllt and Icky
Okay, now this makes more sense xD And yeah, that sounds pretty accurate about me, unfortunately haha

I'd love to play vulpes. I wouldn't however love to to play that 350 or more eu to AU ping, so that match is probably out of the question. I'm planning on going to evo again this year though... So.... :)

Truuue fuck o well, EVO IT IS DEN.

CMON PLAYAS CONFIRM THESE SETS

I believe I played Broseidon at a Xanadu weekly back in the summer, and he shut me down on SDE. I was pretty green then and I wanna see if I've stepped up. I'd like at least a FT7, if not 10.

I believe I played Broseidon at a Xanadu weekly back in the summer, and he shut me down on SDE. I was pretty green then and I wanna see if I've stepped up. I'd like at least a FT7, if not 10.
YOU GOTS
beef-porterhouse.jpg
WITH ME?

ALRIGHT GIVE ME CONFIRMED SETS FOR THIS THURSDAY

About the @Broseidon Rex vs @ElkyDori match;
Would you guys consider playing in the beta? I just don't want it to be like kidpanda vs shinatproof all over again...

Keninblack's call, it's his show. I'm far more used to MDE. If he wants beta, lemme know soon so I can crash course it.

Nah nah fuck that its up to the 2 players, if yall wanna play beta fine. If MDE works go ahead

Either or, I'm groovy.

Haven't gotten a confirm on the headline. So we'll make Winnie Wing the header.

NOW, WE NEED ONE MORE SHOW. ANYONE GOT BEEF WITH ME?!

Or @Elda Taluda @Duckator you good for a skullbats runback at said time? FTwhatever

Definitely can't this week. Maaybe next week

Reactions: keninblack
Status
Not open for further replies.