• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
McPeanuts self casted kumite

10/30 should be the next one yeah. Who do you wanna fight? What about some sort of rematch from CEO? That could be interesting.
I really don't have an opponent in mind. You can pick one or have a poll. I really don't mind.

I couldn't watch the stream 'cause my internet was suspended for a day due to illegal information transfer.
Who won? Who lost? Were there any hype moments? Did Fanboy duck out? Will it go up on Youtube?

I'm kinda pissed that I couldn't watch.

McPeanuts self casted kumite
I already did this and it was terrible
I really don't have an opponent in mind. You can pick one or have a poll. I really don't mind.
K fight Prototype. People don't know about Prototype, and they should, IMHO

put me in if you feel like it. Can confirm NEW PAINWHEEL TECH
Sounds interesting to watch! I'd vote for you!
(sorry I couldn't make this one, guys... BUT! My house'll be ready in a few days, so it's just a matter of getting the setup money at that point, so if I can, I'd love to be part of the next one! I think I could manage the 30th.)

Couldnt find the gfarmer versus magicman set on wyl channel, did something weird happen and it not go down?

So the next one is the day after my birthday and the day before Halloween

I like it

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
yes we would like to see a fortune performing hairball as a peaock blows up the hairball assist and then have a headless fortune try to weasel in for 7 match set. fun.

Yeah, to be fair, that's all it'd really be...
SORRY, BUDDY-BOY.
Oh, wait, I forgot.
tumblr_ma2d0iNfAR1qenw12o1_500.png

This, rite.

Reactions: Kongk4 and Denizen
Couldnt find the gfarmer versus magicman set on wyl channel, did something weird happen and it not go down?

It's on the stream archive. The players were doing swag tricks. It was amazing.

Thanks for that guys :)

Wow, magicman got even better, didnt think he could but he did. Those blocks were amazing. I got from this fight what i wanted though, to see how magicman got around squiglys brass zoning because last i fought gfarmer i had no answer for it. But now i see.

ridiculously good set from both players, combos dont impress me, but those blocks and neutral certainly did. I still feel like gfarmer is the overall better player, but its obvious that magicman really came with some strats for gfarmer and it paid out with a nice comfy lead.

He's still the best painwheel in my eyes and his parasoul is up there with the best of them.

Gfarmer started to show what he's about later in the set once he adjusted to magicmans pace. Great stuff all around

Last edited:
@Ninja Iv'e been so curious about this

What were your settings on obs when you started streaming? please don't say a bitrate higher than 3000

no it was at 1080p at 3000 bitrate. I've now down graded to 720p at 1500 bit rate,

Dang, Most people can't even watch anything higher than 2k, 1080 also requires like 3k to not look retarded.

Dang, Most people can't even watch anything higher than 2k, 1080 also requires like 3k to not look retarded.
yeah i know. all I know was that i was tired as fuck and I should have considered that before starting the stream. My fault.

guys just get over it, okay. I fucked up. Okay. i tried to fix it and if you still feel angry that i fucked up then fine. it's in the past. i've learned to change my stream settings when ever i'm not streaming art.

Alrighty. I have both this Thursday and Friday (Oct 2nd/3rd) off so if someone has the time and feels like hosting/streaming a Kumite for me, Ill be available to play.
FTWhatevers with whomever! (No more than 7 please for the sake of time haha)

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see if anyone can. If so, I'll probably make a seperate thread so we can try to organize/schedule everything. If not, I'll just have to try again some other time.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Alrighty. I have both this Thursday and Friday (Oct 2nd/3rd) off so if someone has the time and feels like hosting/streaming a Kumite for me, Ill be available to play.
FTWhatevers with whomever! (No more than 7 please for the sake of time haha)

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see if anyone can. If so, I'll probably make a seperate thread so we can try to organize/schedule everything. If not, I'll just have to try again some other time.
If it's on Thursday I can host and stream.

At 10pm thursday and friday I should be able to join in on this. Just got the pc puild a few days ago and it feels hella weird. I can bare though, I just want to play people.

Peanuts, if you either don't want to host or want some completely midwest old man biased co-commentary, I should be around on thursday too.

Peanuts, if you either don't want to host or want some completely midwest old man biased co-commentary, I should be around on thursday too.
If you're more interested in hosting it, go for it.
Can you host and play at the same time? I THINK I could manage thursday, considering it's later in the day.
I could, yes.

@alexpi @mcpeanuts

Once you guys decide on how you want to do this let me know. Also, what time would work best for you guys since one (both?) of you will be doing the stream.

And we'll move on from there.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.